Poor Pig, she's having a rather bad Friday the 13th

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Pig does seem a little more angry and belligerent than usual today does she not?

Did the all you can eat for 19.99 buffet nearest her toilet close down or something?

pig-angry.gif

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Okay so this is fun stuff.

Full Moondock, makes some kind of comment that I have a "hog harem"

This is AFTER she's on record admitting to having a crush on me for years

So, naturally, this kind of bitter rage belongs in meltdown so I respond with - Please take your self depreciating rhtoric to meltdown

To which pig responds with the following

I didn't know you were guilty of "self-depreciating". What were you worth before and how much are you worth now that you posted that?

Lamooooooooo - you cant script this kind of irony if that was your aim :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Murd has created this idea that you have a bunch of women who want you as a harem.

And we are all on equal ground apparently.

Which is completely in opposition to the reality here. Which is I was always the ONLY one here that ever "had" you in that way. Murd is the only one who had a "crush" and she just assumed everyone else did as well.

It was never a harem and never a competition.

It is nice going back into 2008 and 2009 and thinking about it though.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Murd has created this idea that you have a bunch of women who want you as a harem.

And we are all on equal ground apparently.

Which is completely in opposition to the reality here. Which is I was always the ONLY one here that ever "had" you in that way. Murd is the only one who had a "crush" and she just assumed everyone else did as well.

It was never a harem and never a competition.

It is nice going back into 2008 and 2009 and thinking about it though.
But to go with the term "go" all things considered is blatant irony is it not? :LOL3:

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
For reference. A picture of a hog. Not exactly an example of tight and fit now is it?

And since we've all seen pictures of both Moodock and the Pig, and moodock is on record admitting to a decade long crush on me, I'll let you, the reader, decide if a reference to "hog harem" is self depreciating and IRONIC or not

boAr.jpg

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Okay so this is fun stuff.

Full Moondock, makes some kind of comment that I have a "hog harem"

This is AFTER she's on record admitting to having a crush on me for years

So, naturally, this kind of bitter rage belongs in meltdown so I respond with - Please take your self depreciating rhtoric to meltdown

To which pig responds with the following

I didn't know you were guilty of "self-depreciating". What were you worth before and how much are you worth now that you posted that?

Lamooooooooo - you cant script this kind of irony if that was your aim :LOL3:

Who is in this “hog harem”?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Who is in this “hog harem”?
I dunno actually.

She didn't specify

but apparently I have a "harem" of fat girls and we've all seen doves physique so I'm really struggling to find anything other than self depreciation in her post. All things considered.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Me. Murd. You. Moonie.

Yeah.
Flea has never once demonstrated any romantic interest in me whatsoever. And vise versa.

We were extremely tight. Brother and Sister tight. Now of course, Pig did her very best to wreck that bond through various facilities because she looks enviously upon such things as she cannot cultivate such friendships on her own. Not genuine ones anyway -And there was a rocky road for some period of time but this is water under a bridge at this point as we both came to realize what a malignant and cancerous presence Oak really is.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Me?? Girl, bye

I NEVER looked at Joo as anything other than a brother. All out of respect for you. That and I’m married. I weigh less than 170 so there’s that.

I know.

I'm actually NOT the one who ever ran around accusing every woman of wanting Big.

In fact....I would have responded with "I know right? I'm lucky"

There was actually a woman on the boards who had some intense feelings for him. And her and I were pretty close. I didnt even know she did until I was already months into talking to him.

She had a lot of grace about it. Beautiful, super smart woman from the UK. Hot voice. I loved the fuck out of her.

Big will know exactly who I'm talking about. She would have been my ONLY legitimate competition. And I won anyway. And I kept her lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I know.

I'm actually NOT the one who ever ran around accusing every woman of wanting Big.

In fact....I would have responded with "I know right? I'm lucky"

There was actually a woman on the boards who had some intense feelings for him. And her and I were pretty close. I didnt even know she did until I was already months into talking to him.

She had a lot of grace about it. Beautiful, super smart woman from the UK. Hot voice. I loved the fuck out of her.

Big will know exactly who I'm talking about.
Esk

Yes. Mighty fine lady. I often wonder what became of her?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flea has never once demonstrated any romantic interest in me whatsoever. And vise versa.

We were extremely tight. Brother and Sister tight. Now of course, Pig did her very best to wreck that bond through various facilities because she looks enviously upon such things as she cannot cultivate such friendships on her own. Not genuine ones anyway -And there was a rocky road for some period of time but this is water under a bridge at this point as we both came to realize what a malignant and cancerous presence Oak really is.

I know! I never ever thought otherwise.

In all the years you've known me....have you ever felt I was jealous or insecure about anything?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Nope. Not on a single occasion

I was a little physically shy at 28. You probably felt that was odd for a stripper.

But I'm confident as fuck, am I not? I've been told my attitude is one of the most attractive things about me.

If I'm in any relationship where I feel like I would HAVE to worry about other women? I would dip out for my own emotional well being. I'm never gonna live that life.

If I had felt you had some harem or that it would have been so easy for another woman to turn your eye from the fuckiing FORUM? No way would I have trusted you enough to haul my ass to NY.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Anyone else get a good kick watching the pig throw that fairy nonce admin under a bus earlier?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Poor Lily, it was a very bad Friday 13th, even at the pool party. Aidsman aimed for the water correctly. I'll give it to Lily, she still kickin' and squealin' after that tumble lol.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I heard she popped the tires on the flatbed that was carting her to and from the buffet