Oh, goodness! Poor Kyle!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes, my question remains, what does he have to say about anything to a university audience?

What's his expertise? What does he know about anything?
Maybe gun shit, I dunno, all I k ow he didn’t break in someone up invited him and they hijacked the event with some tough questions.. he owed them nothing

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Tumptarfs don’t go to school ?? Maybe they were the target audience

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe gun shit, I dunno, all I k ow he didn’t break in someone up invited him and they hijacked the event with some tough questions.. he owed them nothing

He didn't owe them anything, like they didn't owe him a damn thing either. He got what he went looking for.

The protest crowd was much larger than the few people that went to hear him speak.

He's a loser.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He didn't owe them anything, like they didn't owe him a damn thing either. He got what he went looking for.

The protest crowd was much larger than the few people that went to hear him speak.

He's a loser.
Okay thanks for your opinion lol
They ruined his event that was their intent he did the classy thing and excused himself, he could of stood there and tapped back but he was bigger unfortunately I know you don’t like that

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay thanks for your opinion lol
They ruined his event that was their intent he did the classy thing and excused himself, he could of stood there and tapped back but he was bigger unfortunately I know you don’t like that

No, he wasn't bigger. He just couldn't answer the questions he was being asked about his sponsor.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No, he wasn't bigger. He just couldn't answer the questions he was being asked about his sponsor.
He didn’t have too, he wasn’t there to respond to protesters he was there for a target audience…

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He was uncomfortable with the questions they asked. He said he didn't know nothing about no Charlie Kirk racist statements.
Meh, he was there for a certain group, I’m not familiar myself with any racist statements but what I see is a polarizing figure invited and hijacked and took the high road out

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Believe me I’d be the first to larf at the fucker if it was a case of hightail-in’ it outta dodge

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Meh, he was there for a certain group, I’m not familiar myself with any racist statements but what I see is a polarizing figure invited and hijacked and took the high road out

So you're posting your opinion without knowing all the facts.

Okay, you're dismissed.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
1ed4b9d2d719571364a79e69147f45ff.gif

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

oh dear thats a right comedy article. Says of Charlie Kirk

“He says that we shouldn't celebrate Juneteenth, we shouldn’t celebrate Martin Luther King Day—we should be working those days. He called
an
hire, he said all this nonsense about
, and he said he’d be scared if a Black pilot was on a plane. Does that not seem racist?”

Nope none of that is racist. They are all examples of either identitarian idolatry or affirmative action, nothing wrong with objecting to either.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
oh dear thats a right comedy article. Says of Charlie Kirk

“He says that we shouldn't celebrate Juneteenth, we shouldn’t celebrate Martin Luther King Day—we should be working those days. He called
an
hire, he said all this nonsense about
, and he said he’d be scared if a Black pilot was on a plane. Does that not seem racist?”

Nope none of that is racist. They are all examples of either identitarian idolatry or affirmative action, nothing wrong with objecting to either.
:daFuq4: :AttaBoi:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Historically, you notice how most white people didn't fight against their systemic advantages? They were accepting of discrimination or injustice. Now, anything that doesn't provide them an advantage they're against.

Funny how that works. NOW, they want "equality" whilst, as a racial group, they still have the advantages.