Oh, goodness! Poor Kyle!!!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Historically, you notice how most white people didn't fight against their systemic advantages? They were accepting of discrimination or injustice. Now, anything that doesn't provide them an advantage they're against.

Funny how that works. NOW, they want "equality" whilst, as a racial group, they still have the advantages.

How many white people died in the civil war which was to abolish slavery?

Republicans sponsored and passed all civil rights legislation, the party was founded as an abolitionist party after 5000 men busted a black dude out of jail.

There are no systemic advantages now, that's what affirmative action is.:AttaBoi:

Also there is a difference between treating people as groups and treating people as individuals, what you are doing is called racism.

i don't want equality I'm not a communist, I believe in liberty aka equal opportunity.

The root of the problem for blacks is family structure and education.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How many white people died in the civil war which was to abolish slavery?

Republicans sponsored and passed all civil rights legislation, the party was founded as an abolitionist party after 5000 men busted a black dude out of jail.

There are no systemic advantages now, that's what affirmative action is.:AttaBoi:

Also there is a difference between treating people as groups and treating people as individuals, what you are doing is called racism.

i don't want equality I'm not a communist, I believe in liberty aka equal opportunity.

The root of the problem for blacks is family structure and education.
Don't conflate the Republican party of the mid 1800s with today's Republican party. They are two entirely different animals and bringing that shit up as if the 21st century Cons own it is ludicrous. Completely ludicrous.

I believe in equality and liberty. The two terms are not mutually exclusive, unless you're a greedy, self-centered asshole. Just sayin'.

The root of the problem for blacks, and Latinos, and whites, and others, is economic injustice. Economic injustice creates problems with family and educational structures. Blatant economic injustice made slavery possible then and makes wage slavery and racism both predominent in the world today. The trickle down effect of economic injustice is profound and ongoing. Don't be in denial.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So you're posting your opinion without knowing all the facts.

Okay, you're dismissed.
Lol fact is he wasn’t there for those disrupters why is that so difficult to get ? you don’t even know who invited him miss know all the FACTS sit down thank you

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
Quick reminder if you haven't reserved your Seat for Kyle's Kent State University Cash Grab Call Now!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

kent-state.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Maybe Kyle has gotten so fat due to lack of exercise because his handlers have him under protection 24/7 since they fear reprisals from his enemies. He can't do normal activities anymore like go to the gym so he just stays in all day and eats take out junk food.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So prison might have actually been good for Kyle because he would get more exercise in the prison gym.

Freedom has made the boy really fat.

At this rate he'll die young from heart attack or stroke