Irrelevant Raven or whatever your name is..

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Raven sends me this PM on August 16th… I never say a thing to her since and then days later rips me over at BC..

Well, BF.. It's your site, you pay the bill, so you make the rulez. I'm not here to whine about it or tell you how to run your site. lol Everyone has an opinion and they probably all differ.. what can ya do? lulz

You know I hate political bullshit, too -always have, and always will :/ Sadly, it's embedded into our society and there is no escaping it.

HAHAHA... Yeah, Frood uses an app for those animated chops.. They are funny AF.. the one that you posted that he did of KM and Dove was one of my favs LOLOL.. If you ever want to try one of your own, there is an app called reface.. Not really sure which one he uses, but that is a good one.. lulz

All my chops are done with Photoshop... long process as you know, but they turn out pretty good LOL Not sure if you ever saw some of the chops a few of us did here... I did one of the whole regulator team, when that was going on.. one of my favorite chops.
as far as retirement----------
It has been a dream come true. I'm in the process of doing a reno in small bathroom, getting new flooring and painting everything, so I've been keeping busy with that.

Denver... cool beans.. A little less exciting than Vegas, but good to be close to mom.

Laterz :D”

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What a twofaced loser. Speak your mind from the start.

So many followers.

Raven, reaper, oerdin, Frood..
Fucking cyber nerd gang.

I stopped lurking over there weeks ago, easily over a month. Frankly, what these malcontents think about me is none of my business.

I tend to stick by those that stick with me and can take a look at themselves and see what they're bringing to the table. You cannot have a forum based on what the malcontents want, you'll never be at ease. Fuck 'em...we had some fun here earlier tonight. People were just screwing around having some laughs.

Those who want nothing but moaning, groaning, crying and whining know where to find it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Maybe you don't agree with how BF handled it, you have a right to your opinion. However, if people act one way to your face and another behind your back, it's natural to take offense. He isn't the problem here.

He's provided a place where people can post almost anything, unlike most places online. If it's not enough, so be it.

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I’m not listening to that shit.
All this hot talk.. say shit to my face stranger.
Did I say you look like an odd fuck then you add in that poodle and you’re full blown creep.
Grab a clue.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How about we not fight one another, try to have fun...this is what those assholes want. They want to see this forum ruined.
All they do is complain, let them. They don't matter. Raven is a no one, her opinion is worthless.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
You want posters to fly out and say shit your face, or swing by and help you with your bills? Stay strong in the strike, it appears to be working miracles for you...

SSS
- Being ginger also appears to be making things a bit worse for you. Grab an electric shaver and make your genetic weakness harder to identify.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
What an interesting thread! So rare here lately ...

Do I detect a hint of unrequited masturbatory yearning over Miss Raven on the part of the good forum owner here?

Interesting Indeed!

She did have a nice rant over at TBC, which prompted me to come have a look.

Is this a ploy to generate traffic @Bastard Factory, or are you just hot for Raven and think posting her PM will make her come back here?

Can't blame you none for being hot for her. She seems like a nice gal to me.

Anyway, good job on getting at least one poster to come round. :Popcorn:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trying to play a proper and astute … you’re a fucking jackass nigger.

Entertain me.

How come when you say nigger your deadshit mods (not flynn) say nothing but when I say Nigger your mods call me racist? Poarkzilla is obviously a hypocretin

I think you didn't choose good mods.

Last edited:

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m not listening to that shit.
All this hot talk.. say shit to my face stranger.
Did I say you look like an odd fuck then you add in that poodle and you’re full blown creep.
Grab a clue.

Poodles are highly intelligent, don't stink and are extremely protective.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How about we not fight one another, try to have fun...this is what those assholes want. They want to see this forum ruined.
All they do is complain, let them. They don't matter. Raven is a no one, her opinion is worthless.

Listen up petal, the meltdown section says this, -

"[RAGE!] most despicable of fighting methods should be employed to ensure absolute victory."

If you want a mummies knitting circle try CBT where the other precious petals post.

Listen up Brown Tubby, Raven has just as much worth as any other person on these forums.

You should be rendered paneless. You are not mod material. Eventually with any luck BF will see that.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You’ve said nothing.

You never do… you’re fucking brains scattered, you never make sense to me, you’re boring asf and you that faggy poodle are a real life joke.
oh-snap-burn.gif
:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

fucking poodles AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You want posters to fly out and say shit your face, or swing by and help you with your bills? Stay strong in the strike, it appears to be working miracles for you...

SSS
- Being ginger also appears to be making things a bit worse for you. Grab an electric shaver and make your genetic weakness harder to identify.
GENETIC WEAKNESS ???? yer a bald fucking gimp that owns poodles :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3: yer parents shuld be hung for unleashing such a monstrocity

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
What a twofaced loser. Speak your mind from the start.

So many followers.

Raven, reaper, oerdin, Frood..
Fucking cyber nerd gang.
She is a two faced bitch. Have a look @ what she posts over there. She drops in here, erases her shit and complains about this site and U no who