Raven Haven

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ravens and crows r the coolest of birds, underrated for their lack of color

very intelligent birds as well
they get a bad rap for being common pests, but they dispel the 'bird brain' stigma
I have 21 ravens tattooed on my calf. @RAVEN was the incentive. Not many Bastards do that!
I thought they were seagulls to go with the tuna and mackeral on your back... :LOL3:
Shut up you little shit!
There you go calling someone considerably taller than you "little", ok I'll let you have it since reality isn't that kind... :ThumbsUp1:
I’m @bove average height, and yet solid and 80 kegs, you’re slight and flimsy. Beta status! Don’t get mad…just do some weights. I don’t have to gym…lol
Just because you've made something up in your head about someone doesn't make it true now does it? :Crazy: I'm 6 ft and 13 stone which is what... 82.5kg so what now?
You’re alright you little cunt…I was only messing wif you! Stop being a dickhead and I’ll try not to either! Cool?
Ok mate... At least now you know I ain't no wife beater lol
For all I know you threatened her ol’ man…which is not all that uncommon.
He was my boss too so it wasn't the best choice I've ever made but I'm talking to him again, hopefully I can get my job back but I'm not asking him lol
So it was never that serious? Why did you even do time for that crap?
I got remanded because of the death threats via message lol the judge says he wasn't prepared to take the risk... A fuckin joke!!
Fucking hell. What a pompous that judging cunt was! I grew up where death threats were a mark of a man for Christ sake! What the fuck is the world coming to?
I think in the very near future we're gonna need to watch what we say even in places like this... There was a ghey pride parade in Glasgow and someone I know posted on Twitter "where's a muslim in a van when you need one?" as a joke... Someone reported him and he got arrested, thrown in police cells all weekend, taken to court and fined! A fuckin joke man!
I was a little worried about the Islamic shit that I used to say at the YNC. There are some heavy Lebanese gangs here.
I was worried about PI at theY too, the shit I posted was pretty insane looking back...
Fucking oath! Hahahahaaa…remember the shit KAM used to say!? :Excited6:
Yeah man, GodHelpUsAll was a headcase too... There's been many nutters there...

i remember him, he was a dirty pervert lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

they get a bad rap for being common pests, but they dispel the 'bird brain' stigma
I have 21 ravens tattooed on my calf. @RAVEN was the incentive. Not many Bastards do that!
I thought they were seagulls to go with the tuna and mackeral on your back... :LOL3:
Shut up you little shit!
There you go calling someone considerably taller than you "little", ok I'll let you have it since reality isn't that kind... :ThumbsUp1:
I’m @bove average height, and yet solid and 80 kegs, you’re slight and flimsy. Beta status! Don’t get mad…just do some weights. I don’t have to gym…lol
Just because you've made something up in your head about someone doesn't make it true now does it? :Crazy: I'm 6 ft and 13 stone which is what... 82.5kg so what now?
You’re alright you little cunt…I was only messing wif you! Stop being a dickhead and I’ll try not to either! Cool?
He was my boss too so it wasn't the best choice I've ever made but I'm talking to him again, hopefully I can get my job back but I'm not asking him lol
I got remanded because of the death threats via message lol the judge says he wasn't prepared to take the risk... A fuckin joke!!
Fucking hell. What a pompous that judging cunt was! I grew up where death threats were a mark of a man for Christ sake! What the fuck is the world coming to?
I think in the very near future we're gonna need to watch what we say even in places like this... There was a ghey pride parade in Glasgow and someone I know posted on Twitter "where's a muslim in a van when you need one?" as a joke... Someone reported him and he got arrested, thrown in police cells all weekend, taken to court and fined! A fuckin joke man!
I was a little worried about the Islamic shit that I used to say at the YNC. There are some heavy Lebanese gangs here.
I was worried about PI at theY too, the shit I posted was pretty insane looking back...
shh, dont even share it
Oi…you’re right. That’s the problem with forum drama…too much personal shite.
'tbe more things ppl know the better, sharing is a good idea'

^ said nobody a yr later
Yeah it takes balls or is it stupidity to even post your picture on forums, you certainly aren't gonna get compliments are ya lol
look at society today, paranoia pays off

imagind being a cop and sharing pics? these cowardly twats would do all they could 2 ruin u

share NOTHING
Yeah some people would take great satisfaction in ruining a stranger, fookin toxic!
be smart and dont get baited

trolls here looking 2 get fed should eat abuse, not debate
No, no @Jeannie …the bait is enjoyable. Play the bait out, but tighten the drag slightly.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shut up you little shit!
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later
Yeah it takes balls or is it stupidity to even post your picture on forums, you certainly aren't gonna get compliments are ya lol

imagind being a cop and sharing pics? these cowardly twats would do all they could 2 ruin u

share NOTHING
Yeah some people would take great satisfaction in ruining a stranger, fookin toxic!

No, no @Jeannie …the bait is enjoyable. Play the bait out, but tighten the drag slightly.
but this fishing hole is so played out - same bait, same fish, same catch, etc. over and over

i used 2 be nicer lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shut up you little shit!
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

share NOTHING

but this fishing hole is so played out - same bait, same fish, same catch, etc. over and over

i used 2 be nicer lol
You’re still nice…just wiser!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Just a simple question.

What is it with with you people who can't take 1.2222 seconds to actually type out simple words like "are," instead of posting like you're still using a slide out alpha numeric keyboard from the early 2000's? This isn't a diss, I was just wondering.

it saves time, just like how not wondering about how ppl type saves time

Shut up you little shit!
It's your aUra .... it's little, and weak :LOL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
she was so nice to some O us

42aa0642c9a86ee4bd7f34d51dc952d55959109a.gifv

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just a simple question.

What is it with with you people who can't take 1.2222 seconds to actually type out simple words like "are," instead of posting like you're still using a slide out alpha numeric keyboard from the early 2000's? This isn't a diss, I was just wondering.

Shut up you little shit!
i gotta meet my shaman, get my chakras adjusted lol

u think all that cryztal/chakra/reiki stuff is bunk?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Just a simple question.

Shut up you little shit!
i gotta meet my shaman, get my chakras adjusted lol

u think all that cryztal/chakra/reiki stuff is bunk?
Yes…but if it soothes your emotions, it’s working innit?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
HI JEANNY
nope, well, who knows just don't make funny eyes at it and you should be okay

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
No too difficult at the moment, it’s midnight. Too many shadows. Need my missus to take panaramic while I twist my leg around. And she’s fast asleep!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
gotta get the blood movin...

for some reason i feel like lotusbud looks like this

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lol, i just yawned and then both cats and one of the dogs did it. it was like dominoes falling..

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Oh here she is...
She? I thought that your abused ex girlfriend had a restraining order against you?
You think a lot of things wet brain... :LOL3:
That’s because I’m intuitive Shamfelch… :Dickhead:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh. No. You're not. There are times I think that you and SHAMWOW would make a cute couple.
Shamfelch’s persona is as real as it gets. My alter ego is merely for shits n giggles. Every which way you can…

Hey asshole.

I didn't ask for your opinion. If I wanted your "opinion," I would have kicked SHAMPAIN'S pussy.

Complain doesn't have a pussy...he owns a glorious set of fannybaws.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Just a simple question.

Shut up you little shit!
Where as your aura stinks of tobacco and cheesy feet... You're defo a pussy it flies off you, no mans man weaps the way you do... FACT! "oh I don't wanna wake up!" reeks of success and a guy who handles life... :facepalm: You paint pictures in your head about people to make yourself feel better in your land of make believe...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Just a simple question.

Shut up you little shit!
Where as your aura stinks of tobacco and cheesy feet... You're defo a pussy it flies off you, no mans man weaps the way you do... FACT! "oh I don't wanna wake up!" reeks of success and a guy who handles life... :facepalm: You paint pictures in your head about people to make yourself feel better in your land of make believe...

di yoo 'splain all that for me
what-are-you-talking-about-weird-look.gif
:LOL3: :LOL3:

let's see that paper again that certifies you're a big ole' tuff dood AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

fucking eedoit :LOL3::LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Just a simple question.

Shut up you little shit!

di yoo 'splain all that for me
what-are-you-talking-about-weird-look.gif
:LOL3: :LOL3:

let's see that paper again that certifies you're a big ole' tuff dood AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

fucking eedoit :LOL3::LOL3:
I knew you'd feel threatened by that and go on about it everyday haha that's how pathetic and predictable you are, you need to make things up about people to even stand a chance yet when the truth gets delivered you cannot handle that either... I deal in FACTS you deal in fantasy, what's it like living in cuckoo land? Nevermind your manic depression tells anyone all they need to know about you... Had a wash today?
Tell the truth now :LOL3: