Raven Haven

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My next question is why you two nerds are making up fake drama?
Hey…I was just delivering him some honest truths. He’s a petulant man-child that has to have things his way. Unfortunately he’s a fuck_arse moderator too that need to be decommissioned.
End of story…even though you shouldn’t be talking about “drama” given your track record.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
My next question is why you two nerds are making up fake drama?
Hey…I was just delivering him some honest truths. He’s a petulant man-child that has to have things his way. Unfortunately he’s a fuck_arse moderator too that need to be decommissioned.
End of story…even though you shouldn’t be talking about “drama” given your track record.

What?!

"My track record" regarding "drama?" Are you saying that a lady can't express herself in a room filled with misdirected testosterone? You guys never chide Aryan for participating in that kind of behavior and he's the biggest "lady" out here, even without his rhinestone covered purse.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
ravens and crows r the coolest of birds, underrated for their lack of color

Just a simple question.

What is it with with you people who can't take 1.2222 seconds to actually type out simple words like "are," instead of posting like you're still using a slide out alpha numeric keyboard from the early 2000's? This isn't a diss, I was just wondering.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just a simple question.

What is it with with you people who can't take 1.2222 seconds to actually type out simple words like "are," instead of posting like you're still using a slide out alpha numeric keyboard from the early 2000's? This isn't a diss, I was just wondering.

it saves time, just like how not wondering about how ppl type saves time

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Just a simple question.

Well, I wouldn't "wonder about people" if not for them posting in a weird lingo and what I surmise are languages loosely based from The Planet Earth.

So saving 1.2222 seconds "saves time?" What exactly are you doing that you need to "save time?" Are you an astronaut? Are you a time traveler? Are you finding a cure for Covid?

Last edited:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just a simple question.

Well, I wouldn't "wonder about people" if not for them posting in a weird lingo and what I surmise are languages loosely based from The Planet Earth.

So saving 1.2222 seconds "saves time?" What exactly are you doing that you need "to save time?" Are you an astronaut? Are you a time traveler? Are you finding a cure for Covid?
i suppose its my indifference 2 shit... y be so aspergurs about it?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Just a simple question.

So saving 1.2222 seconds "saves time?" What exactly are you doing that you need "to save time?" Are you an astronaut? Are you a time traveler? Are you finding a cure for Covid?

I think that would actually be considered an O.C.D. trait.

So you don't care? I can tell by your sloppy mechanics that you are indeed "indifferent" about conveying simple thoughts through a Qwerty-like correspondence.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just a simple question.

So you don't care? I can tell by your sloppy mechanics that you are indeed "indifferent" about conveying simple thoughts through a Qwerty-like correspondence.

very well, u have O.C.D. then

i was downplaying your condition out of niceness, but whatever

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Just a simple question.

i was downplaying yor condition out of niceness, but whatever

There are worse afflictions to have, I guess.

One being a simple minded fool that proves to the masses that they are indeed without one true intelligent thought.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just a simple question.

i was downplaying yor condition out of niceness, but whatever

There are worse afflictions to have, I guess.

One being a simple minded fool that proves to the masses that they are indeed without one true intelligent thought.
keep going, im a good listener

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Oh here she is...
She? I thought that your abused ex girlfriend had a restraining order against you?
You think a lot of things wet brain... :LOL3:
That’s because I’m intuitive Shamfelch… :Dickhead:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh. No. You're not. There are times I think that you and SHAMWOW would make a cute couple.

Is there a male on here who you haven't projected your inherent faggotry on?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Are you saying that a lady can't express herself in a room filled with misdirected testosterone?

Lady? That's a fucking laugh. Even by ignoring the fact that you have a pair of hairy swingers and facial hair, you have one of the worst potty mouths on here and most definitely do not behave like a "Lady".

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

very intelligent birds as well
they get a bad rap for being common pests, but they dispel the 'bird brain' stigma
I have 21 ravens tattooed on my calf. @RAVEN was the incentive. Not many Bastards do that!
that chaotic mess? it looked like u kicked a pile of spaghetti
I need to Panama the pic….it’s essentially a masterpiece.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

they get a bad rap for being common pests, but they dispel the 'bird brain' stigma
I have 21 ravens tattooed on my calf. @RAVEN was the incentive. Not many Bastards do that!
I thought they were seagulls to go with the tuna and mackeral on your back... :LOL3:
Shut up you little shit!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I thought they were seagulls to go with the tuna and mackeral on your back... :LOL3:
Shut up you little shit!
There you go calling someone considerably taller than you "little", ok I'll let you have it since reality isn't that kind... :ThumbsUp1:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shut up you little shit!
There you go calling someone considerably taller than you "little", ok I'll let you have it since reality isn't that kind... :ThumbsUp1:
I’m @bove average height, and yet solid and 80 kegs, you’re slight and flimsy. Beta status! Don’t get mad…just do some weights. I don’t have to gym…lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shut up you little shit!
mackeral is great but u will stink up your house for two days

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shut up you little shit!
I’m @bove average height, and yet solid and 80 kegs, you’re slight and flimsy. Beta status! Don’t get mad…just do some weights. I don’t have to gym…lol

175lbs.. thats all?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shut up you little shit!
mackeral is great but u will stink up your house for two days
I eat all sorts of fish…I have a mammalian meat allergy remember!?Wait…maybe that’s why I haven’t Covided yet or haven’t realised I done did gotted Covideded!?.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Shut up you little shit!
Just because you've made something up in your head about someone doesn't make it true now does it? :Crazy: I'm 6 ft and 13 stone which is what... 82.5kg so what now?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shut up you little shit!
Just because you've made something up in your head about someone doesn't make it true now does it? :Crazy: I'm 6 ft and 13 stone which is what... 82.5kg so what now?
You’re alright you little cunt…I was only messing wif you! Stop being a dickhead and I’ll try not to either! Cool?