Irrelevant Raven or whatever your name is..

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
goddammit i don't keep or give pi. knock it off shitstains! you cannot make me do anything bad with what i know
it's pretty funny that you dweebs think saving pic files is pi tho.
casket does that a lot, post all sorts of her own pi and then blame anyone who notices as the guilty party. seen this too often. fuck you. pi is not my game.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Imagine those that have kept my picture from the mid 2000s...disturbed is right. Just so they can "win" the interwebs and run me off.

I'm made of much sterner stuff than these fools. If someone posted their PI, pics, etc...they would have disappeared years ago.

These type of people are W E A K.

The best part is when they're called to the floor about it, well, as you can see that they really don't have a defense. Cw's defense is she helped all these extinct forums. Hilarious!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
goddammit i don't keep or give pi. knock it off shitstains! you cannot make me do anything bad with what i know
casket does that a lot, post all sorts of her own pi and then blame anyone who notices as the guilty party. seen this too often. fuck you. pi is not my game.

*cough* *cough" bullshit *cough*

I hadn't even crossed one word with you when you posted my picture at least a half dozen times.

Was that you being kind? Was that an attempt to be helpful to the forum?

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh. Now it's "you cannot make me do anything bad with what I know."

So, in fact you denied ever being a P.I. monger, but now that your cover is blown, you're making it be on me to try and make you do something bad. Jesus Christ! How utterly stupid are you? You deny ever collecting P.I. and now you've just admitted to it. Good God! What an imbecile.

I've reamed Caskur for the same exact thing and I like her. I see now you're once again trying to justify your actions by bringing a sickly old lady into the picture. You're a hypocritical coward.

I never said saving post's was the issue, you do more than that. You use back channels and your position to get the information and then strike at a later time, while sending off P.I. to your cronies.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
*cough* *cough" bullshit *cough*

I hadn't even crossed one word with you when you posted my picture at least a half dozen times.

Was that you being the kind? Was that an attempt to be helpful to the forum?

I even warned her that it wasn't right, but she didn't give a fuck. She apologized to you about it, but it was pure bullshit. I didn't say anything at that time because I didn't want to break up your little truce. She's just a piece of shit. I usually ignore her as you know, but sometimes I just gotta speak my mind.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
She posted your picture to help keep that forum running. Honest!

And she's right. I did post it, but I was 17 at the time, what did I know? How did I know some 70-year-old cunt would repost it years later?

But, yeah, that was like you said...totally helping the forum. I'm just too stupid to see it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I even warned her that it wasn't right, but she didn't give a fuck. She apologized to you about it, but it was pure bullshit. I didn't say anything at that time because I didn't want to break up your little truce. She's just a piece of shit. I usually ignore her as you know, but sometimes I just gotta speak my mind.

I tried being gracious by accepting her apology at face value. I tried being kinder to her with wishing her well when she had surgery and then when celebrating her birthday, but she continues to be passive-aggressive. All I was looking for was to create a team as staff.

She just wants to be unpleasant. So be it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And she's right. I did post it, but I was 17 at the time, what did I know? How did I know some 70-year-old cunt would repost it years later?

But, yeah, that was like you said...totally helping the forum. I'm just too stupid to see it.

Well, she's clearly acting as a member of Online Geriatric Gang Bangers. :LOL3:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can you expand on that? Did Biggie explode from shoving several pizzas, a roast pig and a gallon of coke down his throat and cause a short?

I actually do think the host company shit canned the whole site because the only advice Mr. Bigglesworth gave Sweet Seoul Brother was to call the web host...they way they were talking the site was not backed up and I saw Reggie arrive at VF in a choppa and start posting music videos...that aimt a good sign.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I tried being gracious by accepting her apology at face value. I tried being kinder to her with wishing her well when she had surgery and then when celebrating her birthday, but she continues to be passive-aggressive. All I was looking for was to create a team as staff.

She just wants to be unpleasant. So be it.

I tried being gracious as well. I even wished the bass mouthed bitch Happy Birthday, not because I had to or because I liked her, but because it was the right thing to do.

Being nice to these halfwits to them a sign of weakness, which is why I'm pretty much like, FUCK THEM ALL!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I actually do think the host company shit canned the whole site because the only advice Mr. Bigglesworth gave Sweet Seoul Brother was to call the web host...they way they were talking the site was not backed up and I saw Reggie arrive at VF in a choppa and start posting music videos...that aimt a good sign.

How can any responsible administrator neglect to back up the forum?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I tried being gracious as well. I even wished the bass mouthed bitch Happy Birthday, not because I had to or because I liked her, but because it was the right thing to do.

Being nice to these halfwits to them a sign of weakness, which is why I'm pretty much like, FUCK THEM ALL!

There are a lot of everyday sociopaths at these places.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Thing is, no one has been panel abused. There are some rules and they are enforced.

The problem is that idiots have politicized forums. Now, I like to talk politics, but try my best to leave those discussions on the politics sub.
Your thinking too much.

CFail, as a mod here, kills this site of any type of momentum. It's like riding a unicycle naked down hill without a seat.

She was a running joke at BH and Turd Fail. She made Flame Fruits to compete with SG and I obliterated her site with the summer of poofer to the point that she was lucky if she got ten posts a week. Saw the writing on the wall then announced a forum called "flame truth " wasn't a flame forum, which is like saying Eddie Murphy wasn't black, then doubled down and told the three ppl who posted there it was nothing but her internet plaything, like message board code was some sort of legend of zelda for elderly cat women with less then normal eye hand coordination.

Why eat a mario mushroom when you can just install an ancient plug in on dated software? It's like landing at the top of the flagpole.

This place will fucking die. And the only ppl who will be left are BF, you, and Ccrud.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your thinking too much.

CFail, as a mod here, kills this site of any type of momentum. It's like riding a unicycle naked down hill without a seat.

She was a running joke at BH and Turd Fail. She made Flame Fruits to compete with SG and I obliterated her site with the summer of poofer to the point that she was lucky if she got ten posts a week. Saw the writing on the wall then announced a forum called "flame truth " wasn't a flame forum, which is like saying Eddie Murphy wasn't black, then doubled down and told the three ppl who posted there it was nothing but her internet plaything, like message board code was some sort of legend of zelda for elderly cat women with less then normal eye hand coordination.

Why eat a mario mushroom when you can just install an ancient plug in on dated software? It's like landing at the top of the flagpole.

This place will fucking die. And the only ppl who will be left are BF, you, and Ccrud.

It's not helpful that you show up to just shit on BF. Just sayin'

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
bullshit. i don't and have never done any PI crap on anyone. fuck you.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
if you ppl thought your pictures were pi, maybe you shouldn't have posted them sooloooooooooomany fucking times. your precious routine is sickening, i've never gone the pi route, post proof otherwise you fucking creeps.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
if you ppl thought your pictures were pi, maybe you shouldn't have posted them sooloooooooooomany fucking times. your precious routine is sickening, i've never gone the pi route, post proof otherwise you fucking creeps.

I never posted my picture at any forum. NEVER, so fuck off, cunt. And no way is a minor at 17 as responsible as fully grown adults, asshole.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
you two bozo's couldn't come up with a salient thought even if Hemingway was there in person giving you pointers.
(Spits out Red Bull)

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

Flame of the week

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Yep. Always someone else's fault for your own actions. Keep rationalizing. It shows what a fucking mega cunt you are. Maybe you'd like to bring up Caskur again? Because shifting the blame isn't a true sign of guilt.