Irrelevant Raven or whatever your name is..

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
man, you don't love my quote thread posts, and all my images in the meme and random and cat threads, my headers are good tho
i'm feelling a bit underappreciated now so i'll spelll feelling wrong and not care in my despair

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
man, you don't love my quote thread posts, and all my images in the meme and random and cat threads, my headers are good tho
i'm feelling a bit underappreciated now so i'll spelll feelling wrong and not care in my despair

Oh yay, images and other people's thoughts. You go girl.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
ty ty
btw other ppls rules aren't yours to enforce, even if you try
are you the thought police or what?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lily hates me cuz i'm female ;)

First, I don't hate you. I dislike you. You've been seeking that out since before I met you.

You were an asshole before I even knew who you were. You were an irrelevant asshole humping my ankles...so I ignored it.

But you like to fuck around...now you're finding out.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
i think you're a reasonably intelligent person who has a stick up their ass

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
how is my love of bongs yours to fix?
btw, i have skillsets for forums you have never even dreamed of while eating dessert

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
how is my love of bongs yours to fix?
btw, i have skillsets for forums you have never even dreamed of while eating dessert

Who's trying to fix it? It didn't come up until you questioned my worth. I don't care what you do, just keep your nose out of my face.

I actually have a live and let live attitude about others. But once someone disrespects my space, well, I will bring it back. Fuck off and I'll fuck off.

Again, you decided how to approach me long before I knew who you even were.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Last time I was here full time this place had 30 members online regularly and that was after the purge.

Now this place is lucky to get 10.

The "CDerpatard Effect"
did Cw hert you buddy ? will you ever be the same ha ha Oh like oh mer'gosh the site is eXactly the same as it was one year two years ago minus Niggie and duhhV you're so full O shit :LOL3: but carry on, I like watching you flail like a retarded dying fish ha ha

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Who's trying to fix it? It didn't come up until you questioned my worth. I don't care what you do, just keep your nose out of my face.

I actually have a live and let live attitude about others. But once someone disrespects my space, well, I will bring it back. Fuck off and I'll fuck off.

Again, you decided how to approach me long before I knew who you even were.
let it go, whatever it was jesus christ and conneticut

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
let it go, whatever it was jesus christ and conneticut

Let it go? You haven't stopped being a dick. Stop being a dick and this is all over. But you don't. You keep being a passive aggressive bitch, ffs.

YOU let it go. You started it and you should end it.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
end what? wtf? started what? and i can't be a dick cuz i don't have one
seems to me i've apologized wherever i could to you and you are hanging on to hate anyway i have no idea what you think 'THIS' is but it's not anything i'm up to
i know, let's smoke a bowl and chill in meltdown....o O

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
end what? wtf? started what? and i can't be a dick cuz i don't have one
seems to me i've apologized wherever i could to you and you are hanging on to hate anyway i have no idea what you think 'THIS' is but it's not anything i'm up to
i know, let's smoke a bowl and chill in meltdown....o O

You are quite good at playing stupid. Tremendous really.

Denzel just popped up in a post elsewere and spoke to me, demon. Serendipity...

2l3R0eP.jpg

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
it's okay that you hate me, many do
it just makes you as loathsome as they are ;)

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
_Underscore's posted more in this thread than in the last three years. Baha-
She be big mad.
U mad CW_?
Heh.
Go Pats!
Peace-

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
oh yeah i'm madd big boy, ya fuckin' pip squeak who wears granny underwear!

3ltK7O5.gif

fuming! (Eagles!! and maybe other cute foootball players too!)

stop typing about the regularity of my posts, meany!
aocXE10.png

*underscores r cool
*cliffnote
QHttsEO.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
if i'm a dick i don't see why i need to stop it

No. You're a boring putz and then you act all innocent and confused when someone shoves your own passive-aggressive shit down your senior citizen throat.

A "dick" actually has a purpose. You have none. You've been trying to shit on Lily and Flea the whole time you came aboard as a "mod." I could care less who you bug, but when you start acting like you're innocent and being attacked for no good reason, well cunt, that's where I come in.

You tried this bullshit with me too, and tried telling everyone what went on in the mod lounge. So I decided to one up YOU by posting your back biting remarks from the mod lounge and then you tried banning me from the mod lounge. How did you like your ban when I reversed that shit on you?

You're absolutely useless. You posted Lily's picture and others after I told you the rules, then you told Lily that you were "unaware" of the rules only after BF recinded the picture rule. You even had the nerve to apologize even though you knew what you had done. You posted a picture of me when I was a minor but it wasn't worth getting into it with you because you just don't give a fuck about anyone but yourself. I've known you about as long as Flea and you've always been a P.I. peddling cunt.

You've always been detrimental to every forum you've had a panel at, including that shit pile FT, which incidentally went down in flames. I suggest in the future you just ignore Lily, Flea and Martini and concentrate whatever the fuck it is you allegedly do around here.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
it's okay that you hate me, many do
it just makes you as loathsome as they are ;)

No. You bring that shit on yourself with your cowardly deeds and P.I. blasting. I know you have at least a 1 TB of pictures and P.I. stored in your hard drive from at least 2002 just to bring up or pass off to one of your lackey's so they can post it.

You're the loathsome cunt that can't be trusted, and you can't write for shit, which is why you use other means to get your stupid points across.