No one is reading Trump's blog, are you conservatards trying to make Donnie even more irrelevant?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sad you’ve been banned from Merica DD. Another miscalculation, similar to your gender

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
When you're growling out a 5 year old Costa Rican street urchin's arse for a lemon drops payment, do you ever feel the pang of regret for not curbing your paedophilia while you could still live in California prison free?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When you're growling out a 5 year old Costa Rican street urchin's arse for a lemon drops payment, do you ever feel the pang of regret for not curbing your paedophilia while you could still live in California prison free?

Let’s see some proof. Enjoying my stay in the Alexander Valley, with my ex. She doesn’t want me to leave. Beats the shit outta Cigarettebuttville where you live. Is the tilapia pond where you swim?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Let’s see some proof. Enjoying my stay in the Alexander Valley, with my ex. She doesn’t want me to leave. Beats the shit outta Cigarettebuttville where you live. Is the tilapia pond where you swim?

I've already called the cops on you, PLEASE ASS BOX ME!...

....good luck at the TSA checkpoint. Lulz

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Im seriously surprised that you dont live in Gods waiting room. Florida. As for the TSA. I have a valid passport

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
156391580_446212456820239_7693179516984565309_n.jpg

p.w.n.3.d.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I would read your links more, Admin.

But @LotusBud pointed out we should stop reading corporate media. I guess I wont be reading you and Hs links anymore since that's really the only time I bother reading it.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I hope you tards are happy. Trump closed his Morse Code account for ever!

I am stunned that all of the acolytes he has here spent time arguing with us rather than supporting their emperor god on his website. I would say they have internet blood on their hands.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I am stunned that all of the acolytes he has here spent time arguing with us rather than supporting their emperor god on his website. I would say they have internet blood on their hands.
All Donnie asks is that his people love him, truly madly deeply.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think he's damning them to hell right now.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I think he's damning them to hell right now.
They're obviously terrible people, total loosers. If they really loved him, they would have been all over his World Class Blog wearing out that Donate button.