Raven Haven

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yoo can pee in a sink of course
just make sure the dishes are done and out first, I got in shit for that

FrbdnD7.png
Why admit to PISSING on the dishes? PUTRID OLD SAUSAGE!!!
5w2ajXL.png

The retard's still posting dead pics!
1yx5R7D.gif
viralhog-chirp.gif

1yx5R7D.gif
5w2ajXL.png

PISSES ON THE DISHES!!!! PUTRID!! HANG YOUR HEAD IN SHAME!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it
Oi…you’re right. That’s the problem with forum drama…too much personal shite.
'tbe more things ppl know the better, sharing is a good idea'

^ said nobody a yr later
Yeah it takes balls or is it stupidity to even post your picture on forums, you certainly aren't gonna get compliments are ya lol

Oh, you're a victim of bullying over a picture are you? I wonder what that's like.

Asshole

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
ravens and crows r the coolest of birds, underrated for their lack of color

very intelligent birds as well
they get a bad rap for being common pests, but they dispel the 'bird brain' stigma
I have 21 ravens tattooed on my calf. @RAVEN was the incentive. Not many Bastards do that!
I thought they were seagulls to go with the tuna and mackeral on your back... :LOL3:
Shut up you little shit!
There you go calling someone considerably taller than you "little", ok I'll let you have it since reality isn't that kind... :ThumbsUp1:
I’m @bove average height, and yet solid and 80 kegs, you’re slight and flimsy. Beta status! Don’t get mad…just do some weights. I don’t have to gym…lol
Just because you've made something up in your head about someone doesn't make it true now does it? :Crazy: I'm 6 ft and 13 stone which is what... 82.5kg so what now?
You’re alright you little cunt…I was only messing wif you! Stop being a dickhead and I’ll try not to either! Cool?
Ok mate... At least now you know I ain't no wife beater lol
For all I know you threatened her ol’ man…which is not all that uncommon.
He was my boss too so it wasn't the best choice I've ever made but I'm talking to him again, hopefully I can get my job back but I'm not asking him lol
So it was never that serious? Why did you even do time for that crap?
I got remanded because of the death threats via message lol the judge says he wasn't prepared to take the risk... A fuckin joke!!

You made death threats and are crying about getting into trouble?

You are stupid.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later
Yeah it takes balls or is it stupidity to even post your picture on forums, you certainly aren't gonna get compliments are ya lol

Oh, you're a victim of bullying over a picture are you? I wonder what that's like.

Asshole

Oh poor you, boo fucking hoo. It's not as if you spout venom at anyone who you disagree with or anything...

You did your best to run me off SG when I first joined, even begging mods to ban me LMAO, pitiful.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

Oh poor you, boo fucking hoo. It's not as if you spout venom at anyone who you disagree with or anything...

You did your best to run me off SG, even begging mods to ban me LMAO, pitiful.

Poor me nothing. I'm inured.

However, reading from you professional victims makes me sick. Your generation is a complete fucking waste, you're weak, pathetic, hypersensitive cunts.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole
I never said anything about bullying, did I? I couldn't give two shits about whether people say I'm good looking or ugly, I've still got the same face either way and it's got me decent wammen so that's all that matters is it not?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
ravens and crows r the coolest of birds, underrated for their lack of color

very intelligent birds as well
they get a bad rap for being common pests, but they dispel the 'bird brain' stigma
I have 21 ravens tattooed on my calf. @RAVEN was the incentive. Not many Bastards do that!
I thought they were seagulls to go with the tuna and mackeral on your back... :LOL3:
Shut up you little shit!
There you go calling someone considerably taller than you "little", ok I'll let you have it since reality isn't that kind... :ThumbsUp1:
I’m @bove average height, and yet solid and 80 kegs, you’re slight and flimsy. Beta status! Don’t get mad…just do some weights. I don’t have to gym…lol
Just because you've made something up in your head about someone doesn't make it true now does it? :Crazy: I'm 6 ft and 13 stone which is what... 82.5kg so what now?
You’re alright you little cunt…I was only messing wif you! Stop being a dickhead and I’ll try not to either! Cool?
Ok mate... At least now you know I ain't no wife beater lol
For all I know you threatened her ol’ man…which is not all that uncommon.
He was my boss too so it wasn't the best choice I've ever made but I'm talking to him again, hopefully I can get my job back but I'm not asking him lol
So it was never that serious? Why did you even do time for that crap?
I got remanded because of the death threats via message lol the judge says he wasn't prepared to take the risk... A fuckin joke!!

You made death threats and are crying about getting into trouble?

You are stupid.
"crying"? :facepalm:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole
I never said anything about bullying, did I? I couldn't give two shits about whether people say I'm good looking or ugly, I've still got the same face either way and it's got me decent wammen so that's all that matters is it not?

You were going on and on about people being "mean".

Faggot

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

Faggot
Where? All I said was don't expect any compliments on here, why turn it into something else when it's all there? I don't get it...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

Faggot
Where? All I said was don't expect any compliments on here, why turn it into something else when it's all there? I don't get it...

Why talk about it at all if you aren't sensitive to it? Because you are weak.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

Faggot

It wasn't me that brought up the "don't share" thing was it? This is the most pointless convo ever, it's right fucking there haha ya thick cunt!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

Faggot

It wasn't me that brought up the "don't share" thing was it? This is the most pointless convo ever, it's right fucking there haha ya thick cunt!

But you participated in it. Woe is me, people are so mean...

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Let's be clearer than a stage 4 cancer sufferer who has the all clear.

Dat there Oak and Lily fellow, will tear ye a new arsehole....a stage 4 arsehole.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

However, reading from you professional victims makes me sick. Your generation is a complete fucking waste, you're weak, pathetic, hypersensitive cunts.

You're off your fucking rocker, how am I "sensitive" ffs?

You're the one who is infamous for bitching and crying to mods and then rage-quitting when you don't get your own way.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

Faggot

BOOM
to5TmMP.png

jNhtWiY.png

Never said "poor me" or "people are so mean" or any of the BS you're talking... Case closed

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

You're the one who is infamous for bitching and crying to mods and then rage-quitting when you don't get your own way.

Oh please, you're not sensitive. The very reason you hate me is because I called out an Englishman that sides with their own nation's one time enemy. The enemy that brutalized much of Europe, you utter moron.

That's what made you hate me. FACT

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

Faggot

BOOM
to5TmMP.png

jNhtWiY.png

Never said "poor me" or "people are so mean" or any of the BS you're talking... Case closed

The sensitivity is there. We all know it. Your generation are brats.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

Yeah, she constantly reports people then calls everybody else sensitive haha you couldn't make this shit up!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

Faggot

BOOM
to5TmMP.png

jNhtWiY.png

WTF?????????????????????????????? You're one dense fat cunt! bahaha!!! BTW you and @Omnipotent need to check out the OWNERS posts on this thread before yous open your traps! https://bastardfactory.net/threads/prolapse-party-pink-sock-edition.549/

Serial fuckin whiner!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

Oh please, you're not sensitive. The very reason you hate me is because I called out an Englishman that sides with their own nation's one time enemy. The enemy that brutalized much of Europe, you utter moron.

I don't hate you, I just don't like you.

I could quite literally list 50 reasons why...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

Yeah, she constantly reports people then calls everybody else sensitive haha you couldn't make this shit up!

You were reported for not being able to keep your filth to the filth forum. Degenerate.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

I don't hate you, I just don't like you.

I quite literally could list 50 reasons why...

You know 50 words for fat?

List them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

Faggot

BOOM
to5TmMP.png

jNhtWiY.png

WTF?????????????????????????????? You're one dense fat cunt! bahaha!!! BTW you and @Omnipotent need to check out the OWNERS posts on this thread before yous open your traps! https://bastardfactory.net/threads/prolapse-party-pink-sock-edition.549/

Serial fuckin whiner!!!

WHERE DID HE POST IT? Stupid degenerate!!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

You were reported for not being able to keep your filth to the filth forum. Degenerate.
Well you got fuckin laughed at! Degenerate!
CFvrq1F.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

Well you got fuckin laughed at! Degenerate!
CFvrq1F.jpg

You are mentally ill.