Irrelevant Raven or whatever your name is..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
And? This is the return I get on being kind and understanding to a man that seems to be crying in pain at least once a week. A kick in the teeth.

No good deed goes unpunished.
I siad not too with me, Raven is my friend, , as I would stick up for you as I have many many times ....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
She is enjoying her time getting to know the alphas there and having a blast. She will never return here.
alphas ??/ :LOL3:

a tiny tard ?
Lokmor the deadbeat whose wife kicked his pathetic ass out now he holds a grudge so deep the wounded princess :LOL3:

or maybe you meant feet man/woman freaky frood the fellow that jus oozes jizz with each step he takes AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

ALPHAS indeed :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Maybe Omnipotent can ask this half dead drunk, piece of shit to stop by. Fucking pussy
"I would knock his frickin head off if I saw him."

LOL I love people who threaten to kick someone else's ass online. It's easy to talk tough when there's almost no chance of ever meeting the person they're threatening. BF could be a black belt for all Frankenstein knows.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
? I have a full head of hair ding dong.
The_Best_of_Cousin_Itt__The_Addams_Famil_cropped__1__619810202406420.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Her

LOL I love people who threaten to kick someone else's ass online. It's easy to talk tough when there's almost no chance of ever meeting the person they're threatening. BF could be a black belt for all Frankenstein knows.
:LOL3: Herman is the biggest poosy on that site lol such a grumpy asshole that sounds like his boyfriend doesn't quite get the Shellac'n quite right LMAO !

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Call the whambulance Porkzilla.

You should not be posting in this section nor should you be a mod.

you might have talents in some areas (highly doubtful though) but you have never displayed any.

Do not show your divisive arse at memebee again..

Go grunt elsewhere, gorilla. You don't matter.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That is why the term "keyboard warriors" came into existence.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I hope she's around next time you're feeling low.
you're my friend she's my friend and has been a tremendous help when down because that's how friends roll, you can sulk however I will remain the same, steadfast in support for our daily user base, a force to be reckoned with (: against all trespassers

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
you're my friend she's my friend and has been a tremendous help when down because that's how friends roll, you can sulk however I will remain the same, steadfast in support for our daily user base, a force to be reckoned with (: against all trespassers

You can't tell me you defend me then use the same shitty tactics as the haters and then say we're friends. I'm not sulking, just telling you how I see it. That's not how friends behave. Not my friends.

And yes, they can tell me what they need to say, they simply behave like adults when they do it.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You can't tell me you defend me then use the same shitty tactics as the haters and then say we're friends. I'm not sulking, just telling you how I see it. That's not how friends behave. Not my friends.

And yes, they can tell me what they need to say, they simply behave like adults when they do it.
listen, I asked you not too bad mouth Raven, you did. manipulate it into whatever works for
200.gif