Raven Haven

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
shh, dont even share it
Oi…you’re right. That’s the problem with forum drama…too much personal shite.
'tbe more things ppl know the better, sharing is a good idea'

^ said nobody a yr later
Yeah it takes balls or is it stupidity to even post your picture on forums, you certainly aren't gonna get compliments are ya lol

Oh, you're a victim of bullying over a picture are you? I wonder what that's like.

Asshole

Oh poor you, boo fucking hoo. It's not as if you spout venom at anyone who you disagree with or anything...

You did your best to run me off SG, even begging mods to ban me LMAO, pitiful.

Poor me nothing. I'm inured.

However, reading from you professional victims makes me sick. Your generation is a complete fucking waste, you're weak, pathetic, hypersensitive cunts.

You're off your fucking rocker, how am I "sensitive" ffs?

You're the one who is infamous for bitching and crying to mods and then rage-quitting when you don't get your own way.
Yeah, she constantly reports people then calls everybody else sensitive haha you couldn't make this shit up!

You were reported for not being able to keep your filth to the filth forum. Degenerate.

You do realise that snitching to mods is gay as fuck and the equivalent of being some classroom tell tale?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later
Yeah it takes balls or is it stupidity to even post your picture on forums, you certainly aren't gonna get compliments are ya lol

Oh, you're a victim of bullying over a picture are you? I wonder what that's like.

Asshole

Oh poor you, boo fucking hoo. It's not as if you spout venom at anyone who you disagree with or anything...

However, reading from you professional victims makes me sick. Your generation is a complete fucking waste, you're weak, pathetic, hypersensitive cunts.

You're the one who is infamous for bitching and crying to mods and then rage-quitting when you don't get your own way.
Yeah, she constantly reports people then calls everybody else sensitive haha you couldn't make this shit up!

You were reported for not being able to keep your filth to the filth forum. Degenerate.

You do realise that snitching to mods is gay as fuck and the equivalent of being some classroom tell tale?

You do realize you're talking about homosexuality again?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole
I never said anything about bullying, did I? I couldn't give two shits about whether people say I'm good looking or ugly, I've still got the same face either way and it's got me decent wammen so that's all that matters is it not?

You were going on and on about people being "mean".

Faggot
Where? All I said was don't expect any compliments on here, why turn it into something else when it's all there? I don't get it...

Why talk about it at all if you aren't sensitive to it? Because you are weak.
It wasn't me that brought up the "don't share" thing was it? This is the most pointless convo ever, it's right fucking there haha ya thick cunt!

But you participated in it. Woe is me, people are so mean...
BOOM
to5TmMP.png

jNhtWiY.png

Never said "poor me" or "people are so mean" or any of the BS you're talking... Case closed

The sensitivity is there. We all know it. Your generation are brats.
WTF?????????????????????????????? You're one dense fat cunt! bahaha!!! BTW you and @Omnipotent need to check out the OWNERS posts on this thread before yous open your traps! https://bastardfactory.net/threads/prolapse-party-pink-sock-edition.549/

Serial fuckin whiner!!!

WHERE DID HE POST IT? Stupid degenerate!!!
Does it fuckin matter where it's posted in the sweatshop? This isn't YOUR fuckin board, if you don't like it down here stay the fuck out! Simple!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole
I never said anything about bullying, did I? I couldn't give two shits about whether people say I'm good looking or ugly, I've still got the same face either way and it's got me decent wammen so that's all that matters is it not?

Faggot
Where? All I said was don't expect any compliments on here, why turn it into something else when it's all there? I don't get it...

It wasn't me that brought up the "don't share" thing was it? This is the most pointless convo ever, it's right fucking there haha ya thick cunt!

BOOM
to5TmMP.png

jNhtWiY.png

Never said "poor me" or "people are so mean" or any of the BS you're talking... Case closed

WTF?????????????????????????????? You're one dense fat cunt! bahaha!!! BTW you and @Omnipotent need to check out the OWNERS posts on this thread before yous open your traps! https://bastardfactory.net/threads/prolapse-party-pink-sock-edition.549/

Serial fuckin whiner!!!

Does it fuckin matter where it's posted in the sweatshop? This isn't YOUR fuckin board, if you don't like it down here stay the fuck out! Simple!

It does matter. And donations may dry up if you can't keep your degeneracy to the right sub-board.

@Bastard Factory

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

You don't matter though, send 100 reports about it if you want...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

No more reports will be sent since you delete them.

@Bastard Factory

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wish I could one up dat Oak post again.

You sho is ugly :LOL3:

Are a black hating cultural appropriator, Flea?

Imma ugly-hating appropriator.

Your slang was interesting for one that doesn't like black people though.

whoa…hold up

where have I ever said that?

I've read the snide racist things you've said about black people since SG. Maybe you're trying to fit in.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

Faggot

BOOM
to5TmMP.png

jNhtWiY.png

Serial fuckin whiner!!!

It does matter. And donations may dry up if you can't keep your degeneracy to the right sub-board.

@Bastard Factory
BAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! What a fuckin LOSER!!!! You haven't donated a single penny ya fat retard, I gift shit out most months so we don't need to worry about you maybe dropping ten bucks chunk! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

Faggot

BOOM
to5TmMP.png

jNhtWiY.png

Serial fuckin whiner!!!

@Bastard Factory
BAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! What a fuckin LOSER!!!! You haven't donated a single penny ya fat retard, I gift shit out most months so we don't need to worry about you maybe dropping ten bucks chunk! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

I'm not the only one that finds it offensive.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

@Bastard Factory
Do I? How would you know? :LOL3:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

Nice deflection. No doubt you want to fuck Trump because you cry about him all the time?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

@Bastard Factory

You said so, idiot. Or were you lying there too? You and your group of butt pirates are liars...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

whoa…hold up

I've read the snide racist things you've said about black people since SG. Maybe you're trying to fit in.

I think you’re trying to pick a fight. If that’s the case, don’t beat around the bush. Blandscape is fucking ugly and ain’t nothing you can do to change that.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

Faggot

BOOM
to5TmMP.png

jNhtWiY.png

Serial fuckin whiner!!!

@Bastard Factory

Read the rules ya fat hag, you're NEVER gonna change this board OK!! An absolute laughing stock!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

Nice deflection. No doubt you want to fuck Trump because you cry about him all the time?

The irony. It misses you every time.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

@Bastard Factory

You said so, idiot. Or were you lying there too? You and your group of butt pirates are liars...
You seem to be picky about the truths LMFAO BTFO :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

whoa…hold up

I think you’re trying to pick a fight. If that’s the case, don’t beat around the bush. Blandscape is fucking ugly and ain’t nothing you can do to change that.

This is about your language. I don't care if you think he's ugly. I know that some of the men you find attractive, I don't and vice-versa.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

Faggot

BOOM
to5TmMP.png

jNhtWiY.png

Serial fuckin whiner!!!

@Bastard Factory

Read the rules ya fat hag, you're NEVER gonna change this board OK!! An absolute laughing stock!

Yeah, probably not. It's dominated by degenerates like you.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

whoa…hold up

This is about your language. I don't care if you think he's ugly. I know that some of the men you find attractive, I don't and vice-versa.

What about my language? I quoted The color purple and now imma culture vulture? Bwah

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

whoa…hold up

I don't know how you tolerate her Flea, I really don't.

I doubt she's ever logged in on here without having some kind of disagreement or shit flinging contest with someone.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

Faggot

BOOM
to5TmMP.png

jNhtWiY.png

Serial fuckin whiner!!!

@Bastard Factory

8xEP4AT.png

You're the fuckin degenerate here poark, YOU! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

whoa…hold up

What about my language? I quoted The color purple and now imma culture vulture? Bwah

I know you did. It's interesting since you mostly have posted negative things about blacks when I've read from you. I understand, racism is also a shameful part of Chicano culture.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

whoa…hold up

I don't know how you tolerate her Flea, I really don't.

I doubt she's ever logged in on here without having some kind of disagreement or shit flinging contest with someone.

And you don't disagree with anyone but me, right? lmfao

Your iq is smaller than my shoe size, I swear it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

whoa…hold up

I know you did. It's interesting since you mostly have posted negative things about blacks when I've read from you. I understand, racism is also a shameful part of Chicano culture.
Says the fat bint that laughs at white babies being murdered... DEGENERATE!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

Faggot

BOOM
to5TmMP.png

jNhtWiY.png

Serial fuckin whiner!!!

@Bastard Factory

8xEP4AT.png

You're the fuckin degenerate here poark, YOU! :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Posting men fisting one another is a fighting method?

I did not know that.

Schools must be as shitty in the UK as they are here. You're as stupid as Duhv

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

whoa…hold up

Says the fat bint that laughs at white babies being murdered... DEGENERATE!

Sure I do...