Welcome... RAVEN

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^^

Look, I told you your new mod was panel abusing. I DID pm you.

Did you fix it or ask me to sacrifice another person to he panel abused so it was "fair"? You kinda blew it off. I'm just sayin.

I meant it.. find me a LIb to sacrifice to balance it out if you feel we only dropped cons in there and made a lib a mod'.. and what I meant is NO libs were doing anything... we took the shit talkers

Im being dramatic? How many times have you said the words "panel abuse" on both boards over the last week? When Flynn, can only sticky and move threads?

She moved your thread. It was wrong, I agreee.. I said something.. she apologized, she also learned from it, but.. a few people started to leave and she felt bad, opposite affect of why she came.. and took the bow.

Im just getting to know lily. Time will tell, but shes bought in and she can tell you what she thinks so far... she will be fair and balanced with this con lib thing.. its a mess w the fighting and someone needs to be there.

She will slow w the @BastardFactory

Im liking that shes an underdog.. I always like the dogs

I dont think you understand what the issue was.

It had absolutely NOTHING to do with "libs" and "cons".

It has to do with the fact that Flynn shares a brain with Poofer and these people have a serious personal ax to grind with me that they cannot stop being offended by. It comes from a real life drama I had with Poofer. And Flynn is very pissed off that I have sex with humans and he is left fingering helpless dogs.

It wasnt about politcs. Flynn went to the politcal board and drug my politcal thread to meltdown. For no reason. Do you want politcal threads in meltdown? No. Yet Flynn.....for no reason except he wants my attention, grabbed my politcal thread out of politcs and put it in meltdown so he could rub his raw and neglected man clit on it.

He didn't even want to be a mod anymore when I left.

Him and Poofer do the whole "we will make the forum bettet" routine everywhere. Its not new.

I'm just sayin.

And you are completely wrong about Oak. And you'll see that for yourself just like everyone else that thought this same shit. She is already unfair in her claims that the "problems" are the posters she personally doesnt like. You'll see.

Shes not an underdog. Everyone used to like her. There is a reason we dont.

Ahem...

Okay so. Let me get this straight. All this stems from your relationship with The Poofer? How about we take a trip down memory lane? It was YOU that blabbed the intimate details about your relationship with Martini is where everyone gets the ammo to use against you. I could care less what you do on your offline time but when you bring it into the forums like you did every single day over at SG playing the victim all the while spouting off about his cat and his dirty bathroom...etc...then hanging a Nintendo Switch over a toilet bowl, well of course I'm not going to let you forget that as you made it perfectly clear on Flea's forum that you thought this was very important for everyone to know. Soooo very important that you even wasted law enforcements time when you actually called them about The Poofer. I believe you acted the same way you are now when they told you to take a hike. Additionally, didn't you get fired from a job because you took photographs of bowel movements of vulnerable adults in your care and sent them to the Poofer?

The only "ax I have to grind" is that for 8 straight months all the posters on SG had to read your slop about the "relationship" between yourself and Martini. You wanted everyone to know, so what's the problem with me bringing it up highlighting how you also took money from him as you did with Biggie Fool?

As for your thread, you might have a valid argument there IF I hadn't have moved other threads and posts as well. This must mean I have an "ax to grind" with UncleMiLF, The Iron Dink, 360, Sir Super Southern, Admin, Aryan, you, Lokmar and a plethora of others? I must be jealous of all of them as well for "having sex with humans," right?

This is how utterly deluded you are when you say, "I didn't want to be a mod when you left." First off, you never really left. Two, me leaving had to do with the overall forum, not just one person. Three, you accused me of trying to harvest your I.P. addy to do terrible things because allegedly I've done this in some alternate universe to you. Four, myself has never aligned with the Poofer stating "we will make this forum better." Show me a post before I became a "mod" where I ever stated that. If anything I was anti establishment. Surely, in all my posts you can pull up one instance of this. See a pattern here, Dove? Yep, you guessed it, you playing the victim card...again, what a surprise. You mistake me calling you out on your blatant hypocrisy as something other than what it is. Which is typical as you try to spin it into something that benefits you.

So, when you "ran" to TBC and if I'm that infatuated with you, why didn't I follow and start "flaming" you there? I have an account there. Even Lily has been over there. Tell me if what you say is true then why didn't I pick up and leave here after allegedly "not wanting to be a mod after you left?" Isn't the most logical conclusion that I would have followed? I don't have a ban on sight target on my head there.

Now it's "I want your attention" is why I moved your threads? So I guess I also wanted "attention" from ALL those other posters as well because I moved their threads and posts too, right? You see how your story doesn't make any sense? Just absolutely batshit crazy. The pathetic part about it is you really believe this. See how this circles around again where it's the poor Dovey routine in full effect? You'll say anything, no matter how fucking absurd to try and play the innocent victim of some terrible online predator.

Then, this is the kicker...Lily hasn't done anything to you as a mod and you're here trying, begging BF to demod her just because she sees you for what you really are, a piece of fucking shit. You have no reason for Lily to get demodded except for the simple fact that you don't like her. That's it. You're a pathetic human, if we can still call you that at this point. You sound a little upset that your delusions aren't being taken seriously. I wonder why that is?

That was a beauty of a:

4ef8706af61c1e59ebefea07b40bbd2a.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^^^^

Did you fix it or ask me to sacrifice another person to he panel abused so it was "fair"? You kinda blew it off. I'm just sayin.

I meant it.. find me a LIb to sacrifice to balance it out if you feel we only dropped cons in there and made a lib a mod'.. and what I meant is NO libs were doing anything... we took the shit talkers

Im being dramatic? How many times have you said the words "panel abuse" on both boards over the last week? When Flynn, can only sticky and move threads?

She moved your thread. It was wrong, I agreee.. I said something.. she apologized, she also learned from it, but.. a few people started to leave and she felt bad, opposite affect of why she came.. and took the bow.

Im just getting to know lily. Time will tell, but shes bought in and she can tell you what she thinks so far... she will be fair and balanced with this con lib thing.. its a mess w the fighting and someone needs to be there.

It has to do with the fact that Flynn shares a brain with Poofer and these people have a serious personal ax to grind with me that they cannot stop being offended by. It comes from a real life drama I had with Poofer. And Flynn is very pissed off that I have sex with humans and he is left fingering helpless dogs.

It wasnt about politcs. Flynn went to the politcal board and drug my politcal thread to meltdown. For no reason. Do you want politcal threads in meltdown? No. Yet Flynn.....for no reason except he wants my attention, grabbed my politcal thread out of politcs and put it in meltdown so he could rub his raw and neglected man clit on it.

Him and Poofer do the whole "we will make the forum bettet" routine everywhere. Its not new.

I'm just sayin.

And you are completely wrong about Oak. And you'll see that for yourself just like everyone else that thought this same shit. She is already unfair in her claims that the "problems" are the posters she personally doesnt like. You'll see.

Ahem...

Okay so. Let me get this straight. All this stems from your relationship with The Poofer? How about we take a trip down memory lane? It was YOU that blabbed the intimate details about your relationship with Martini is where everyone gets the ammo to use against you. I could care less what you do on your offline time but when you bring it into the forums like you did every single day over at SG playing the victim all the while spouting off about his cat and his dirty bathroom...etc...then hanging a Nintendo Switch over a toilet bowl, well of course I'm not going to let you forget that as you made it perfectly clear on Flea's forum that you thought this was very important for everyone to know. Soooo very important that you even wasted law enforcements time when you actually called them about The Poofer. I believe you acted the same way you are now when they told you to take a hike. Additionally, didn't you get fired from a job because you took photographs of bowel movements of vulnerable adults in your care and sent them to the Poofer?

The only "ax I have to grind" is that for 8 straight months all the posters on SG had to read your slop about the "relationship" between yourself and Martini. You wanted everyone to know, so what's the problem with me bringing it up highlighting how you also took money from him as you did with Biggie Fool?

As for your thread, you might have a valid argument there IF I hadn't have moved other threads and posts as well. This must mean I have an "ax to grind" with UncleMiLF, The Iron Dink, 360, Sir Super Southern, Admin, Aryan, you, Lokmar and a plethora of others? I must be jealous of all of them as well for "having sex with humans," right?

This is how utterly deluded you are when you say, "I didn't want to be a mod when you left." First off, you never really left. Two, me leaving had to do with the overall forum, not just one person. Three, you accused me of trying to harvest your I.P. addy to do terrible things because allegedly I've done this in some alternate universe to you. Four, myself has never aligned with the Poofer stating "we will make this forum better." Show me a post before I became a "mod" where I ever stated that. If anything I was anti establishment. Surely, in all my posts you can pull up one instance of this. See a pattern here, Dove? Yep, you guessed it, you playing the victim card...again, what a surprise. You mistake me calling you out on your blatant hypocrisy as something other than what it is. Which is typical as you try to spin it into something that benefits you.

So, when you "ran" to TBC and if I'm that infatuated with you, why didn't I follow and start "flaming" you there? I have an account there. Even Lily has been over there. Tell me if what you say is true then why didn't I pick up and leave here after allegedly "not wanting to be a mod after you left?" Isn't the most logical conclusion that I would have followed? I don't have a ban on sight target on my head there.

Now it's "I want your attention" is why I moved your threads? So I guess I also wanted "attention" from ALL those other posters as well because I moved their threads and posts too, right? You see how your story doesn't make any sense? Just absolutely batshit crazy. The pathetic part about it is you really believe this. See how this circles around again where it's the poor Dovey routine in full effect? You'll say anything, no matter how fucking absurd to try and play the innocent victim of some terrible online predator.

Then, this is the kicker...Lily hasn't done anything to you as a mod and you're here trying, begging BF to demod her just because she sees you for what you really are, a piece of fucking shit. You have no reason for Lily to get demodded except for the simple fact that you don't like her. That's it. You're a pathetic human, if we can still call you that at this point. You sound a little upset that your delusions aren't being taken seriously. I wonder why that is?

That was a beauty of a:

It's good to see the only person that read that shit manifesto enjoyed it :LOL3:

Does my vagina hurt, Oak? Did that rambling delusional nutso shit hurt me in vag?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
^^^^

I'm just sayin.

Ahem...

That was a beauty of a:

It's good to see the only person that read that shit manifesto enjoyed it :LOL3:

Does my vagina hurt, Oak? Did that rambling delusional nutso shit hurt me in vag?

No. But you're rotten labia still does I bet.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
I HAVE NEVER TALKED BAD ABOUT YOU OR GRIMM... EVER!!

I know that. That was to anyone and everyone.
Youve stuck up for me recently too.
I like you. Hesitated doing this. Rly.

Attack Lily all you want... just don't OVER attack her modding please.

Wait a minute.....what does that mean? "Over attack her modding"?

I've modded troll boards off and on for years and I would have been offended to have the owner protect me from being "over attacked"

What the fuck, BF?
I suppose it means we need to stick to fat jokes...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The Bastard Factory Court of High Drama finds you: GUILTY!

- 5 counts of Fuckery

RAVEN has been found Guilty by the Court of High Drama and therefore sentenced to 7 days of exile in the AssBox.

iWqmqGL.gif

*** Exile ends 6/17/21 ***

Enjoy Swetty

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
People weren't lying when they called SM dumb, old, and boring, huh? :facepalm:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^^^^

I'm just sayin.

Ahem...

That was a beauty of a:

I'm not a doctor or anything but....

Wouldnt that be like.....the same thing?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey, dipshit, it was Flynn that kicked you...derp, derpy, do.
^^^^

I'm just sayin.

Ahem...

That was a beauty of a:

Hey, it was Flynn that cunt punted you, derpy, derp, derpy do...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^^^^

I'm just sayin.

Ahem...

That was a beauty of a:

Could you be a good grunt and highlight the parts of that manifesto you believe hurt me in my vagina?

Was it the part that went "derpy derpy derpy do"? Or the part that went "Derp derp derpy dee"?

The rest of it just looks like rambling nonsense to me.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^^

I'm just sayin.

Ahem...

That was a beauty of a:

Could you be a good grunt and highlight the parts of that manifesto you believe hurt me in my vagina?

Was it the part that went "derpy derpy derpy do"? Or the part that went "Derp derp derpy dee"?

The derpy derpy do is you asking ME if HER foot to your cunt hurt ME, uhm, stupid fuck.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^^^^

I'm just sayin.

Ahem...

That was a beauty of a:

The derpy derpy do is you asking ME if HER foot to your cunt hurt ME, uhm, stupid fuck.

But what about the "derpa derpy doo doo" part?

Is that in my vagina too?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^^

I'm just sayin.

Ahem...

That was a beauty of a:

No, it's ricocheting in your empty head.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^^^^

I'm just sayin.

Ahem...

That was a beauty of a:

I thought it was in my vagina?

You fucktards cant even keep your stories straight in a simple linear exchange :LOL3:

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^^^^

I'm just sayin.

Ahem...

That was a beauty of a:

I thought it was in my vagina?

You fucktards cant even keep your stories straight in a simple linear exchange :LOL3:

How stupid are you? How would your stupidity be in your vagina?

It might explain a lot...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
^^^^

I'm just sayin.

Ahem...

That was a beauty of a:

You're talking about the Vulva. And correct, you're the farthest thing from being college educated.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
In this post right here?

I think Poark forgot to include the @ bastard factory clause

just keeping things tidy

down here...in my cell

lolz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^^^^

I'm just sayin.

Ahem...

That was a beauty of a:

You're talking about the Vulva. And correct, you're the farthest thing from being college educated.

So only doctors are college educated?

Derpy derpy doo?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
^^^^

I'm just sayin.

Ahem...

That was a beauty of a:

Derpy derpy doo?

We know you aren't college educated, more like dick and labia educated.

You show this everyday.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
ever notice how flynn and martini login right around the same time?

coincidence, I'm sure

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^^^^

I'm just sayin.

Ahem...

That was a beauty of a:

Derpy derpy doo?

You show this everyday.

I'm glad that my extensive knowledge of genitals shines through here.

Makes it all worth my while.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
^^^^

I'm just sayin.

Ahem...

That was a beauty of a:

Derpy derpy doo?

You show this everyday.

Don't forget how you also like sharing them with other posters...for a price.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^^^^

I'm just sayin.

Ahem...

That was a beauty of a:

Derpy derpy doo?

You show this everyday.

Don't forget how you also like sharing them with other posters...for a price.

I did explain to Poofer that women do not urinate from their clitorus.

So you are big mad and a panel abuser because you believe someone on the board has sex for money? That's the nucleus of your whole personality injury?