Can I post the crazy Lily texts?

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Since she won’t stfu about the real issue? That she used real life communication to bitch and moan about board drama?
Flea, that shit is corny af.

Be above the stupid shit and be an example instead of part of the hive. You don’t have to prove a damn thing to anybody.

I swear, you all trying to be me but fall short. What you should be doing is making videos of those lips pressed against a window and creating lip animals like elephants and seagulls.THAT, would be great content.

For 30 bucks, a girl will stick a fully dressed subway up her ass on only fans and for 50 she will eat it after. Do shit like that instead of throwing habanero sauce on an open wound.

Srsly, what good is gonna come out of posting texts/DMs outside of showing the minute community we have left that you are untrustworthy?

I’ve never ever done it before. So you know I must be pretty fed up.

This isn’t even about me. You honestly have no idea
I know, but it’s still corny af

I don’t know anything about that drama nor do I care to know. I don’t get into that political bullshit unless there’s somebody paying me.

I really think youz guyz need to unplug for a bit. This shits eating all of you up.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
snl-william-shattner.gif

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Since she won’t stfu about the real issue? That she used real life communication to bitch and moan about board drama?
Flea, that shit is corny af.

Be above the stupid shit and be an example instead of part of the hive. You don’t have to prove a damn thing to anybody.

I swear, you all trying to be me but fall short. What you should be doing is making videos of those lips pressed against a window and creating lip animals like elephants and seagulls.THAT, would be great content.

For 30 bucks, a girl will stick a fully dressed subway up her ass on only fans and for 50 she will eat it after. Do shit like that instead of throwing habanero sauce on an open wound.

Srsly, what good is gonna come out of posting texts/DMs outside of showing the minute community we have left that you are untrustworthy?

I’ve never ever done it before. So you know I must be pretty fed up.

This isn’t even about me. You honestly have no idea
I know, but it’s still corny af

I don’t know anything about that drama nor do I care to know. I don’t get into that political bullshit unless there’s somebody paying me.

I really think youz guyz need to unplug for a bit. This shits eating all of you up.

How do you figure? Only thing I feel is irritable cuz this bitch was texting me about forum drama while I was sleeping? Then proceeded to post my name cuz I didn’t log in and correct something I said happened three years ago.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
This thread needs more topless pics of the forum females....

Make it so, cw....

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Let me point out, I’ve never posted anything personal about her. She dropped my first name after five minutes of not getting a reply.

Boom?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Have you considered blocking her on your phone and ignoring her here?

She never need worry about that. I will never trust her again.

WTF? Where is the proof?

Dude, your ass is drunker than a motherfucker. I stopped Joo from attacking you! Ungrateful cunt, fuck off.

Trust me?? YOU WERE THE ONE TEXTING ME ALL CRAZY. How are you the victim?? Lmao

Not a victim. You worked on the forum against me. Lying about me, at two forums, trying to make a difficult situation even worse for me as a mod.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Not only does no one give a shit what your first name is, nor would people who didn't already have it foisted on them previously care any more than they did the first or one millionth time, but there were probably many here that wouldn't have noticed it at all without your fussing.

Last edited:
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Not a victim. You worked on the forum against me. Lying about me, at two forums, trying to make a difficult situation even worse for me as a mod.

@Bastard Factory

Yes, BF. Did I ever mention anything bad to you about Lily.

Old drunk ass Heffer. I kept Biggie from attacking you on my sub. Never said one word about you being a mod. Now that I know it means more than life itself, I’ll join in the party.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Not only does no one give a shit what your first name is, nor would people who didn't already have it foisted on them previously care any more than they did the first or one millionth time, but there were probably may here that wouldn't have noticed it at all without your fussing.

I posted a "Bye Felicia" meme comment to Biggie. This is drama for the sake of drama.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

Oh ffs...."I'm not a victim. But this is how you victimized me and I'm running to the owner now wah"

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Not only does no one give a shit what your first name is, nor would people who didn't already have it foisted on them previously care any more than they did the first or one millionth time, but there were probably may here that wouldn't have noticed it at all without your fussing.

I posted a "Bye Felicia" meme comment to Biggie. This is drama for the sake of drama.

So I can post your first name then? Gotcha

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Did I mention the MitM podcast is coming back?

Will there be titty content? None of those dishpan nips but right rocket bangers that rise from the boobs like Everest....
Actually….

I’ve been trying to get Lana Rhodes on the show since she’s a Chicago girl and I’ve run into her a few times.

She got them sweater meats

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

Oh ffs...."I'm not a victim. But this is how you victimized me and I'm running to the owner now wah"

I think the forum owner needs to get two sides of the story since you're all actively working to disrupt this forum because of your personal feelings about me.

They are not at all related to my actions as a mod here whatsoever.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Didn’t I stay out of all that drama? This is all over being a mod ON A FUCKING FORUM.

I hope she’s donating a grip for BF to put up with her shit.

@Bastard Factory

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

So I can post your first name then? Gotcha

Sooey?