Can I post the crazy Lily texts?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I say yes.

I posted Murds when she was trying to tell people I "allow" a 12 year old (who was 16) to get dick pics from adults.

I'm sure i can pretty guess Oaks unhinged text messages about a forum drama only she cares about.....I've had plenty of those lol.

We should have like a "best of Oak" thread and share all them lol.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Wanna know what’s crazy? She had the audacity to claim I’m poaching members.

1. Bitch, they were my members first. But I didn’t send out one pm from this forum with a link. I emailed.

2. She had me PMing Holliday and others from THIS forum with the link to her forum! She’s either drunk or high but this is some crazy shit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I KNOW how she is.

Like I've said.....shes a certifiable fucking wack job.

I was explaining to BF yesterday WHY people are responding the way they are to her being given a panel. I made it very clear I wasnt telling to take away her panel or do anything.....I'm just clarifying why people dont like it.

So of course the drunken wack job crew is wailing paragraphs of idiocy about how I tried to get BF to remove her panel. And I'm just laughing at how fast they prove the point.

Shes an unreasonable and toxic hypocrite who never takes any responsibility for her actions. I call her a narcissist for a reason.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
My mistake mixing up the Lotus troll sent a big rocket up her ass. I corrected myself a hundred times but she’s acting like she didn’t see it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My mistake mixing up the Lotus troll sent a big rocket up her ass. I corrected myself a hundred times but she’s acting like she didn’t see it.

This same person who thinks bothering Bonesaw over something that fucking stupid and blowing up your phone with hysterical text messesages.....because poor Oak was "lied about"

Has no problem lying about other people and condemning them for posting the truth.

Just keep that in mind. Shes a toxic, dishonest and self important hypocrite.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

This same person who thinks bothering Bonesaw over something that fucking stupid and blowing up your phone with hysterical text messesages.....because poor Oak was "lied about"

Has no problem lying about other people and condemning them for posting the truth.

Bonesaw and I were chatting all day yesterday. Just like old times. He’s the only one who can call me an idiot and I’ll actually laugh

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Bonesaw and I were chatting all day yesterday. Just like old times. He’s the only one who can call me an idiot and I’ll actually laugh

Is he ever coming back around?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Probably not. There is nothing to come back to.

Flaming is dead <—— his words

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Probably not. There is nothing to come back to.

Flaming is dead <—— his words

When ever I'm posting about rescuing and homing cats.....I wish Bonesaw was still around because he cares about that as much as I do ♡

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
if the Text messages are "content" then you can post them

What's the definition of "content," pray tell.
quality-content-meme.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

1. Bitch, they were my members first. But I didn’t send out one pm from this forum with a link. I emailed.

2. She had me PMing Holliday and others from THIS forum with the link to her forum! She’s either drunk or high but this is some crazy shit.

Now, why didn't I ever get one of those PMs?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

She will throw anyone under the bus to "win" even the most trivial argument. It's disgusting.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

She will throw anyone under the bus to "win" even the most trivial argument. It's disgusting.

Yep. And she will align with anyone as long as they go after people she hates.

The most annoying thing is the bossiness. The demands. And the attacks and projection if you dont do or say what she wants.

Shes extremely dishonest.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Since she won’t stfu about the real issue? That she used real life communication to bitch and moan about board drama?

She's mental.

As soon as you do that, she'll start posting any texts she's ever received from people in the past or present....and in her mentally deficient skullcap, she'll feel completely justified like an frijoles eating Dexter with tits that flow like a ski lodge bunny run over her convex shaped torso.....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

She was too busy accepting photoshops of you that I made and forwarded via pm then accepting the kudos for them...

She really really despised you.....until the point where she despised others even more.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She was too busy accepting photoshops of you that I made and forwarded via pm then accepting the kudos for them...

She really really despised you.....until the point where she despised others even more.

Photoshops of me? Oh, from that pic that she claimed was me? LMAO. I look nothing like that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because she wanted her own board with "adults".

By "adults" that means people who dont challange her on anything and agree with her.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

By "adults" that means people who dont challange her on anything and agree with her.
Fornuncle told me the poasts over there get no response for weeks while she's fighting over here...lol...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Photoshops of me? Oh, from that pic that she claimed was me? LMAO. I look nothing like that.

Fair enough but it never mattered. It was a representation of how many viewed how you might look and thus became your public face for chopping.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fornuncle told me the poasts over there get no response for weeks while she's fighting over here...lol...

You mean it's still open?

Bahahahaha

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Since she won’t stfu about the real issue? That she used real life communication to bitch and moan about board drama?
Flea, that shit is corny af.

Be above the stupid shit and be an example instead of part of the hive. You don’t have to prove a damn thing to anybody.

I swear, you all trying to be me but fall short. What you should be doing is making videos of those lips pressed against a window and creating lip animals like elephants and seagulls.THAT, would be great content.

For 30 bucks, a girl will stick a fully dressed subway up her ass on only fans and for 50 she will eat it after. Do shit like that instead of throwing habanero sauce on an open wound.

Srsly, what good is gonna come out of posting texts/DMs outside of showing the minute community we have left that you are untrustworthy?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flea is trustworthy whether she posts them or not.

Holding some unhinged liar accountable for their own bullshit doesnt make Flea untrustworthy.

I think people should trust the fact that if you start harrassing other posters in text message making demands and then posting their name on the forum.....what happens happens.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Flea, that shit is corny af.

Be above the stupid shit and be an example instead of part of the hive. You don’t have to prove a damn thing to anybody.

I swear, you all trying to be me but fall short. What you should be doing is making videos of those lips pressed against a window and creating lip animals like elephants and seagulls.THAT, would be great content.

For 30 bucks, a girl will stick a fully dressed subway up her ass on only fans and for 50 she will eat it after. Do shit like that instead of throwing habanero sauce on an open wound.

Srsly, what good is gonna come out of posting texts/DMs outside of showing the minute community we have left that you are untrustworthy?

I’ve never ever done it before. So you know I must be pretty fed up.

This isn’t even about me. You honestly have no idea

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Flea is trustworthy whether she posts them or not.

Holding some unhinged liar accountable for their own bullshit doesnt make Flea untrustworthy.

I think people should trust the fact that if you start harrassing other posters in text message making demands and then posting their name on the forum.....what happens happens.

Flea has never burned me.... nor you burning me for that matter.

It's just not the done thing....