Gazillionaire Bidnessman Trump is unable to post bail. Sad!

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
GJHnHxFXIAA2LGv

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Letitia James to Billy Baldwin: "I'm automatically attracted to assets -- I just start seizing then. It's like a magnet. Just seize. I don't even wait. When you're a state attorney general, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the airplane. You can do anything."
1f603.svg
Love this WOMAN!

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
They aren't getting their money back. Everyone knows this and "ain't nobody got time for that."
Indeed - he has a history of not honoring contracts. That's why he can't get anyone to lend, but perhaps there is an exchange deal that would satisfy his Rooskie friends and allies. Money for service.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Indeed - he has a history of not honoring contracts. That's why he can't get anyone to lend, but perhaps there is an exchange deal that would satisfy his Rooskie friends and allies. Money for service.

I'm sure he's working on a deal as we speak. Maybe he can turn to the CCP this time.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It slipped my mind that he may still possess some secret documents on about Russia that could be valuable to the Kremlin.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It slipped my mind that he may still possess some secret documents on about Russia that could be valuable to the Kremlin.

Ivana Trump isn't really dead. That coffin is full of secret documents. He set her up in a villa in Croatia. Her death was a false flag operation to cover up the stash of national security documents.