Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The great Marcus Allen.

Yfqdfmt.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I predicted he would post that. He thinks he's a comedian along with all his other disordered thoughts.
@Lily I suspect that @The Prowler didn't get attention of love from his Mommy when he was a child and now he takes it out on you and other women. Calls you names, insults you. It's the digital equivalent of a boy pulling the girl's pigtails. @The Prowler hasn't outgrown that stage of his stunted development. So indirectly, you, Murdy and LotusBud have ended up becomin his surrogate forum moms in his pseudo adult life. Clearly this guy has a lotta mommy issues.

Normal guys who grew up in normal households usu outgrow that stage in their lives when they become teenagers.

Apparently @The Prowler hasn't. So he constantly needs more all the time.

so I wouldn't take his insults at you and the other women to personally.

It's actually a cry for help.

Like a little boy He's just starved fer attention he never got in childhood, eh.

"Mommy Mommy! Lookit my baseball belt! Mommy Mommy! Lookit my car!"

....and so on.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Or......

I call fuckwits and fucktards "fuckwits and fucktards".

Now do you, Senile @Joe.

Did I have a bad experience with my grandfather so now I pick on old, senile men?

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Or......

I call fuckwits and fucktards "fuckwits and fucktards".

Now do you, Senile @Joe.

Did I have a bad experience with my grandfather so now I pick on old, senile men?

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

...this is you in 20 years or sooner @The Prowler.

Contempt for the Old, minorities & the poor, but everbody won't be able to stand you.

...some young Filipina maid will be wipin' ya off and fetchin' yer bedpan.

Heck, yer bald and cranky now, but you'll get even crankier 'n a lot worse as time goes on.

You'll have to buy attention when ya git old.

You'll become just like the old people you mock.

I'm telling you what's comin in yer life.

BTW, prematurely bald men like you have a higher risk of heart problems and strokes Prowler.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lily I suspect that @The Prowler didn't get attention of love from his Mommy when he was a child and now he takes it out on you and other women. Calls you names, insults you. It's the digital equivalent of a boy pulling the girl's pigtails. @The Prowler hasn't outgrown that stage of his stunted development. So indirectly, you, Murdy and LotusBud have ended up becomin his surrogate forum moms in his pseudo adult life. Clearly this guy has a lotta mommy issues.

Normal guys who grew up in normal households usu outgrow that stage in their lives when they become teenagers.

Apparently @The Prowler hasn't. So he constantly needs more all the time.

so I wouldn't take his insults at you and the other women to personally.

It's actually a cry for help.

Like a little boy He's just starved fer attention he never got in childhood, eh.

"Mommy Mommy! Lookit my baseball belt! Mommy Mommy! Lookit my car!"

....and so on.

I fully recognize that he has emotional issues. A secure man doesn't go around telling everyone how secure he is. He shows off his belt, from whatever it is he does, as a "troll". But it's not a troll is it? Most people just wouldn't do that. Last person I saw showing stuff off in picture form was Farmer at CO. I laughed then and I laugh now.

He's as annoying as a Chihuahua that humps an ankle. He can be punted in the blink of an eye.

He may have mommy issues, I don't know. More importantly, I don't care. Not my monkey, not my zoo.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I fully recognize that he has emotional issues. A secure man doesn't go around telling everyone how secure he is. He shows off his belt, from whatever it is he does, as a "troll". But it's not a troll is it? Most people just wouldn't do that. Last person I saw showing stuff off in picture form was Farmer at CO. I laughed then and I laugh now.

He's as annoying as a Chihuahua that humps an ankle. He can be punted in the blink of an eye.

He may have mommy issues, I don't know. More importantly, I don't care. Not my monkey, not my zoo.
Even Bigly Buttfuck didn’t post pics of his luxury

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
...this is you in 20 years or sooner @The Prowler.

Contempt for the Old, minorities & the poor, but everbody won't be able to stand you.

...some young Filipina maid will be wipin' ya off and fetchin' yer bedpan.

Heck, yer bald and cranky now, but you'll get even crankier 'n a lot worse as time goes on.

You'll have to buy attention when ya git old.

I'm telling you what's comin in yer life.

BTW, prematurely bald men like you have a higher risk of heart problems and strokes Prowler.

Is it time to fill you in on my weekly calendar?

Over the next week I will be....

Playing music with three separate acts (2 duets and a full blown rock band)....

Refereeing 9 hockey games (social because referees are like a brotherhood)....

Playing pickleball with friends and family...

Having dinner with a group of baseball umpire friends...

Having a games night with friends and my wife...

Walking dogs at the local shelter (which is very social because I am friends with a lot of the animal care staff)...

And that is just what is scheduled. A lot more that is not scheduled will come up. Like, for instance, tonight is going to be a movie night with my wife.

I surround myself with good people in my in-person life.

If I met you in person, I would not spend a minute on you, Senile @Joe. I would have nothing nice to say and I would rather avoid the uncomfortable exchange.

But here, I get to be honest and call you a fuckin' loser!!!!

It really is not any more complicated than that....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looks like a cheapy base model, was that the weekend 'Loss Leader'? SPORTS LEGEND OR GTFO BALDY!

I don't have anything against the man's car. It's not the vehicle that's the problem. It's the douchebag that drives it.
What an utterly insecure, obnoxious, and uninteresting human being.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't have anything against the man's car. It's not the vehicle that's the problem. It's the douchebag that drives it.
What an utterly insecure, obnoxious, and uninteresting human being.
I don't either, it's a nicer newer car than mine, fwiw.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Looks like a cheapy base model, was that the weekend 'Loss Leader'? SPORTS LEGEND OR GTFO BALDY!

Bullshit.

That is a 2LT with the Z51 package.

And you should see how the light reflects off the ceramic coating!!!!

It is sweeeeeeet!!!!!!!!