Welcome... RAVEN

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
@Alticus told me he was going to dig up your dead mom, swing it like a bat all over your body, fuck her in front of you, and shout "Who's your Daddy?" as he fucks you with a chainsaw as a shark is raping your daughter in the ass with a harpoon
FromHell is that you in there..

RabidOwl

Factory Bastard
FromHell is that you in there..
don't come at me dawg with cryptic shit. you know you Canadians cryptic like in everything you say and do. Just take your godfather Trudeau smoking crack every day and your home boi Ford painting himself black running naked down on Yonge. Fucking sick freaks yous people are. Yous beyond all help and any repair

• GayAsFuck
Reactions: X

RabidOwl

Factory Bastard
You crack me up bro, you really do. Speaking of good sauce, try Sweet Baby Ray's.
you kill babies and make them into puree? that is some fowl ass shit only on the streets of Canadian city would you find that Littlest HO..bo wannabe jackass cunt fluffer

Thanks for the recomment even doe I think I've had it before.. I might like your post ONE DAY.

• GayAsFuck

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
you kill babies and make them into puree? that is some fowl ass shit only on the streets of Canadian city would you find that Littlest HO..bo wannabe jackass cunt fluffer

Thanks for the recomment even doe I think I've had it before.. I might like your post ONE DAY.
Well, thank you. If there's anything I can do to make my posts more worthy of your attention and approval please by all means let me know.

RabidOwl

Factory Bastard
Well, thank you. If there's anything I can do to make my posts more worthy of your attention and approval please by all means let me know.
I just read that in Duchnovy's voice. Fuck off. Be more like Frank Black/Lance Henriksen Millenium instead. Or Robert Stack Unsolved Mysteries. DON'T BE MORGAN FREEMAN asshole nigger humper. Hate that nigger.

• GayAsFuck

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I just read that in Duchnovy's voice. Fuck off. Be more like Frank Black/Lance Henriksen Millenium instead. Or Robert Stack Unsolved Mysteries. DON'T BE MORGAN FREEMAN asshole nigger humper. Hate that nigger.
Really? I love Morgan Freeman's work. He's an incredible actor imo.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
if you got to be so personal i am in fact a dragon dumbscrumb. Just not the grand bubba boo cracker. I am a Scorpio Dragon and fuck with me and I will blow your house down with me fire in me mouth. So watch out.
I live in an apartment not a house.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
small-violin.gif