Irrelevant Raven or whatever your name is..

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Nah. I was just joking around. Other than the occasional sarcastic reply X isn't so bad.

No, he really isn't when he's not bitching about this and that. I've had fun with him out here, but that is overshadowed with his tripe, when someone hurts one of his e-crushes feelings.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I think I mentioned this a while back but one time on a forum I broke a rule and the admin scolded me on a main board thread, a private message and an email. Kind of overdoing it a little I think. lol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No, he really isn't when he's not bitching about this and that. I've had fun with him out here, but that is overshadowed with his tripe, when someone hurts one of his e-crushes feelings.

Yes. Oh Em Gee, I dared say she wasn't the most brilliant poster at the forum. What was I thinking? I mean, that's a HUUUGE hurty insult.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I see. You guys know him much better than I do so I listen to you two.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I think I mentioned this a while back but one time on a forum I broke a rule and the admin scolded me on a main board thread, a private message and an email. Kind of overdoing it a little I think. lol

Well, certain admin's have differing ways of doing things. Each admin is different on their approach.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yes. Oh Em Gee, I dared say she wasn't the most brilliant poster at the forum. What was I thinking? I mean, that's a HUUUGE hurty insult.

There's nothing wrong with being honest in how you feel. That's never your problem if someone else gets bent out of shape about it.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, certain admin's have differing ways of doing things. Each admin is different on their approach.
You got that right. Some admins don't even interact at all with the community. May as well have Putin for an admin.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I got scolded with a warning because I posted a story a day past the rule that said "New Stories" had to be no more than 3 days old. I think it was 4-5 days old and still being discussed in the media. So, I guess that's one way of generating lots of posts with new threads on the same topic.

I was new to the forum and hadn't memorized their many rules yet.

I pushed back a little bit, but ultimately walked away. I didn't demand they change for me. I simply left. Seems the adult way to handle things to me.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I got scolded with a warning because I posted a story a day past the rule that said "New Stories" had to be no more than 3 days old. I think it was 4-5 days old and still being discussed in the media. So, I guess that's one way of generating lots of posts with new threads on the same topic.

I was new to the forum and hadn't memorized their many rules yet.

I pushed back a little bit, but ultimately walked away. I didn't demand they change for me. I simply left. Seems the adult way to handle things to me.
Well, you made a newb mistake. Were you scolded on the board or in a pm?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I was on a gaming forum long ago and the admin must have been a priest or something because I posted a reply about Dick Clark and the auto-swear filter changed it to Richard Clark ffs.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Irony Alert!!!!
Waaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Reggie_Essent runs his mouth like some stuck pig about whatever does not make it true. He's another whiner/spammer who just wants to complain about this forum. You would think that if this forum was as Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Holy shit, that was funny!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
That's really funny.

Do you know how many times the mods here have gone to bat for you in the back channels? While you sit there and bad mouth the people that have kept your retarded ass out of the Assbox, certain mods have made sure to give you extra chances because they/we/me know that you're basically harmless like Seamajor and Admin and that you're just you being you.

You are a spammer, no doubt about it and while your stupidity can be unintentionally funny at times, your only goal out here is to e-seduce certain female members which is fine if that's your thing. But when you start bad mouthing those that have stuck up for you and made certain allowances for your brain damaged persona, it's a slap in the face to those that have faith in you.

Additionally, the mods don't have to be nice or cater to your self-sympathy post's of woe. You're an adult and if a certain mod isn't "nice" to you, it's because it's not their job to coddle you. I know for a fact that if you took your redundant song and dance on the road to like TBC that they'd get rid of your whiny ass on sight. So, give the mods here a break and find something else to whine about, instead of those that have given you chances over and over.

More whining.

More spamming.

Flynn is The Best!

Hahahahaha!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Exactly.

He knows just as well as anyone with two eyes that his friends that were booted and Assboxed, deserved it. Here at BF, the owner makes it a shining point not to ban or even Assbox poster's because that brings down the overall morale and reasoning for this forum to exist. It's only in extreme times that the forum owner presses that button of forum mass destruction. Banning and Assboxing hurts this forum and is always the last resort, so you can understand why those two measures are only to be used when everything else fails.

And still we have those few that refuse to stop with the spamming and such and then act all hurt and innocent when they're properly dealt with. I have no sympathy or mercy for those who set out to intentionally fuck up this forum. Those kind of poster's can stay gone for all I care.

More!!!

Hahahaha!!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

So when you do not follow the rules and are told, you leave?!?!?!

That is not the "adult way" to handle things.

The mature way of handling that would have been to admit that you made a mistake and carry one.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So when you do not follow the rules and are told, you leave?!?!?!

That is not the "adult way" to handle things.

The mature way of handling that would have been to admit that you made a mistake and carry one.

Sure it is. It was a secondary forum at best. I didn't need it. I get to decide which forums I participate in.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Sure it is. It was a secondary forum at best. I didn't need it. I get to decide which forums I participate in.

You were told that you made a mistake and you do not find it easy to admit when you make a mistake.

I have seen it many times.

It is not a mature way of handling things.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You were told that you made a mistake and you do not find it easy to admit when you make a mistake.

I have seen it many times.

It is not a mature way of handling things.

If a forum has meaningless rules I get to decide where I stay. A child stays behind and tries to change it to their liking. A useless endeavor. Like yours.