Irrelevant Raven or whatever your name is..

Bevy

Factory Bastard
It's so hard to post in their guest forum, maybe it's because of the few krakens I had, not sure if it's that or they're taking the piss?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Girl, bye. Ain’t no one gotta threaten you with shit, you irrelevant ass licker. You sit here all fucking day long, looking for new ways to crawl up BF’s ass.
Ain’t? Just another ignorant ghetto dweller.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Do they really have to come here to piss and moan and go gorilla….

Did they already kill BC? Wtf. SMH.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I see you've learned a new word. Rim. Sounds dirty. Tell us about rimming, Lil?

It's not new to me whatsoever. I learned that in my time in public health. It's quite nasty in my opinion, especially within the context of communicable diseases. I mean that as above and beyond my disgust with the idea.

Why would any woman want to lick a hairy male ass with dingleberries for example? She'd have to be an animal. Like maybe one of those female UFC "warriors".

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It's not new to me whatsoever. I learned that in my time in public health. It's quite nasty in my opinion, especially within the context of communicable diseases. I mean that as above and beyond my disgust with the idea.

Why would any woman want to lick a hairy male ass with dingleberries for example? She'd have to be an animal. Like maybe on of those female UFC "warriors".

I love it when @Lily flames @Murdy without know it.

Hahahahaha!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Unsolicited attention from Mt Baldy.

Hahahaha!!!!

That is right @Lily.

At this point, one would think that you understand how these sites work.

@Lily.

I read the thread you started about your busy day. It sounds like you had quite the extended outing. What was it? Over an hour, even?

Hahahaha!!!

Hey, sorry to hear that your man is unhealthy and requires a prescription. It seems that many people here are dealing with health issues.

That must suck.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hahahaha!!!!

That is right @Lily.

At this point, one would think that you understand how these sites work.

@Lily.

I read the thread you started about your busy day. It sounds like you had quite the extended outing. What was it? Over an hour, even?

Hahahaha!!!

Hey, sorry to hear that your man is unhealthy and requires a prescription. It seems that many people here are dealing with health issues.

That must suck.

Where kind of shithole do you live in? I live in a state of 40 million people. Oh wait does your entire county have that many inhabitants?

Who can accomplish all those things in one hour? Do you even know what a city is?