Raven Haven

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
ravens and crows r the coolest of birds, underrated for their lack of color

very intelligent birds as well
they get a bad rap for being common pests, but they dispel the 'bird brain' stigma
I have 21 ravens tattooed on my calf. @RAVEN was the incentive. Not many Bastards do that!
I thought they were seagulls to go with the tuna and mackeral on your back... :LOL3:
Shut up you little shit!
There you go calling someone considerably taller than you "little", ok I'll let you have it since reality isn't that kind... :ThumbsUp1:
I’m @bove average height, and yet solid and 80 kegs, you’re slight and flimsy. Beta status! Don’t get mad…just do some weights. I don’t have to gym…lol
Just because you've made something up in your head about someone doesn't make it true now does it? :Crazy: I'm 6 ft and 13 stone which is what... 82.5kg so what now?
Hold on….wait! 82.5kegs??? Fuck ooooffff! Lololol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

they get a bad rap for being common pests, but they dispel the 'bird brain' stigma
I have 21 ravens tattooed on my calf. @RAVEN was the incentive. Not many Bastards do that!
I thought they were seagulls to go with the tuna and mackeral on your back... :LOL3:
Shut up you little shit!
There you go calling someone considerably taller than you "little", ok I'll let you have it since reality isn't that kind... :ThumbsUp1:
I’m @bove average height, and yet solid and 80 kegs, you’re slight and flimsy. Beta status! Don’t get mad…just do some weights. I don’t have to gym…lol
Just because you've made something up in your head about someone doesn't make it true now does it? :Crazy: I'm 6 ft and 13 stone which is what... 82.5kg so what now?
You’re alright you little cunt…I was only messing wif you! Stop being a dickhead and I’ll try not to either! Cool?
Ok mate... At least now you know I ain't no wife beater lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Shut up you little shit!
Yeah I'm just under 13 stone which is a healthy weight for me, according to my doc anyway...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shut up you little shit!
You’re alright you little cunt…I was only messing wif you! Stop being a dickhead and I’ll try not to either! Cool?
For all I know you threatened her ol’ man…which is not all that uncommon.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shut up you little shit!
Yeah I'm just under 13 stone which is a healthy weight for me, according to my doc anyway...
I guess I still thought of you as that little bloke all those years ago. Time sure does fly!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Shut up you little shit!
He was my boss too so it wasn't the best choice I've ever made but I'm talking to him again, hopefully I can get my job back but I'm not asking him lol

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Shut up you little shit!
I guess I still thought of you as that little bloke all those years ago. Time sure does fly!
Yeah well it's been over ten years mate... We're all getting on eh lol

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shut up you little shit!
He was my boss too so it wasn't the best choice I've ever made but I'm talking to him again, hopefully I can get my job back but I'm not asking him lol
So it was never that serious? Why did you even do time for that crap?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Shut up you little shit!
I got remanded because of the death threats via message lol the judge says he wasn't prepared to take the risk... A fuckin joke!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shut up you little shit!
I got remanded because of the death threats via message lol the judge says he wasn't prepared to take the risk... A fuckin joke!!
Fucking hell. What a pompous judging cunt! I grew up where death threats were a mark of a man for Christ sake! What the fuck is the world coming to?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Shut up you little shit!
Fucking hell. What a pompous that judging cunt was! I grew up where death threats were a mark of a man for Christ sake! What the fuck is the world coming to?
I think in the very near future we're gonna need to watch what we say even in places like this... There was a ghey pride parade in Glasgow and someone I know posted on Twitter "where's a muslim in a van when you need one?" as a joke... Someone reported him and he got arrested, thrown in police cells all weekend, taken to court and fined! A fuckin joke man!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shut up you little shit!
Fucking hell. What a pompous that judging cunt was! I grew up where death threats were a mark of a man for Christ sake! What the fuck is the world coming to?
I think in the very near future we're gonna need to watch what we say even in places like this... There was a ghey pride parade in Glasgow and someone I know posted on Twitter "where's a muslim in a van when you need one?" as a joke... Someone reported him and he got arrested, thrown in police cells all weekend, taken to court and fined! A fuckin joke man!
I was a little worried about the Islamic shit that I used to say at the YNC. There are some heavy Lebanese gangs here.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Shut up you little shit!
I was a little worried about the Islamic shit that I used to say at the YNC. There are some heavy Lebanese gangs here.
I was worried about PI at theY too, the shit I posted was pretty insane looking back...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shut up you little shit!
I was worried about PI at theY too, the shit I posted was pretty insane looking back...
Fucking oath! Hahahahaaa…remember the shit KAM used to say!? :Excited6:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it
Oi…you’re right. That’s the problem with forum drama…too much personal shite.
'tbe more things ppl know the better, sharing is a good idea'

^ said nobody a yr later
Yeah it takes balls or is it stupidity to even post your picture on forums, you certainly aren't gonna get compliments are ya lol
look at society today, paranoia pays off

imagind being a cop and sharing pics? these cowardly twats would do all they could 2 ruin u

share NOTHING

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Shut up you little shit!
Yeah man, GodHelpUsAll was a headcase too... There's been many nutters there...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later
Yeah it takes balls or is it stupidity to even post your picture on forums, you certainly aren't gonna get compliments are ya lol
look a society today, paranoia pays off

imagind being a cop and sharing pics? these cowardly twats would do all they could 2 ruin u

share NOTHING
Infamy for me would bring me business to tell you the truth, but it’s not worth the personal risk, particularly when it comes to the safety of one’s family.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

share NOTHING
Yeah some people would take great satisfaction in ruining a stranger, fookin toxic!

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shut up you little shit!
Yeah man, GodHelpUsAll was a headcase too... There's been many nutters there...
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

share NOTHING
Yeah some people would take great satisfaction in ruining a stranger, fookin toxic!
be smart and dont get baited

trolls here looking 2 get fed should eat abuse, not debate