Irrelevant Raven or whatever your name is..

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I joined this forum last December and every fucking day all I ever read was "Admin sucks cock", "Leftard", "Fucktard", Biggie trolling other members in and out of the Meltdown and fucking stupid political topics that caused fights. This forum isn't fucked up. It's just as active and entertaining as it used to be, except that now the dipshits who thought they walked on water and were above the law because they felt that the activity they generated would make them immune to punishment are gone, and it's a heavy blow to their egos.

Staff was more than fair with you bunch. If I had of been staff at the time all of you self-righteous fuckers would've been gone much sooner. Like I said yesterday if staff decided to publish the info on some of you who were banned crying to get back in, you all on the TBC would be singing a different tune. You all don't know each other as well as you think. If this place is so fucked up then by all means stay on TBC, continue whining about being spanked and sucking up to Biggie. You don't contribute a Goddamn thing to this place, so what you have to say about it means nothing, now go on suck Biggie's cock like the rest of you pussies on TBC.

Not one of them takes responsibility for the way they behave. It's as if they had no agency, it's always someone else's fault.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey, hey X Lax! Suck me.
anigif_enhanced-24560-1407853687-36.gif

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Not one of them takes responsibility for the way they behave. It's as if they had no agency, it's always someone else's fault.
You know what happens now? The same thing that always happens. Reggie and all of the other sweethearts on TBC read this and use it for content because they have nothing else interesting on that site to discuss. All kidding aside, if any of those banned members had of contacted BF, accepted responsibility for their fuck ups and asked to return, I'm betting that BF would've been fair about it and may have let them back in.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@RAVEN

ha ha see what the mere mention of your name has done to our feeble staFF :LOL3:

d3bwzmo-789e6083-96b7-42fe-9e4b-66bae5c4a080.gif

Super powers baby ha ha

Miss you !

congrats on the mayhem ! LOL

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You know what happens now? The same thing that always happens. Reggie and all of the other sweethearts on TBC read this and use it for content because they have nothing else interesting on that site to discuss. All kidding aside, if any of those banned members had of contacted BF, accepted responsibility for their fuck ups and asked to return, I'm betting that BF would've been fair about it and may have let them back in.

Yes, he would have. But they have made this about their politics and not about their behavior. They behave like defiant middle school kids. It's a fact.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please don't with me

You know how it was when it was constant comments about admin, me and seamajor. That was just as boring and it turned people off too. Raven chose that forum while still kissing up in PM then backstabbing on an open forum.

Not the sharpest tool in the shed.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
You know how it was when it was constant comments about admin, me and seamajor. That was just as boring and it turned people off too. Raven chose that forum while still kissing up in PM then backstabbing on an open forum.

Don't expect Raven to admit it though.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Of course he has.
there's no fun to be had there . Raven belongs here with the creative minds what little there is here, personal feels shuld be put aside. not everyone is everyoines cup O tea so what now ? move the fuck on NEXT ! right ?? easy enough... But NOOOOoOOoooo the same ole regurgitated bullshit no pics no wit just bullshit and your lame alts

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
there's no fun to be had there . Raven belongs here with the creative minds what little there is here, personal feels shuld be put aside. not everyone is everyoines cup O tea so what now ? move the fuck on NEXT ! right ?? easy enough... But NOOOOoOOoooo the same ole regurgitated bullshit no pics no wit just bullshit and your lame alts
You're so full of shit even your eyes are brown X.

• Agree!
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

says not the thinnest ....

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're right. There are too many petty personal dramas. This thread stopped being about Raven many pages ago. Most people don't care enough, in any negative way, to say bad things about her. She can post here, but again chooses to be elsewhere.

She is attracted to the drama there. Face it.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And? This is the return I get on being kind and understanding to a man that seems to be crying in pain at least once a week. A kick in the teeth.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Call the whambulance Porkzilla.

You should not be posting in this section nor should you be a mod.

you might have talents in some areas (highly doubtful though) but you have never displayed any.

Do not show your divisive arse at memebee again.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're right. There are too many petty personal dramas. This thread stopped being about Raven many pages ago. Most people don't care enough, in any negative way, to say bad things about her. She can post here, but again chooses to be elsewhere.

She is attracted to the drama there. Face it.

She is enjoying her time getting to know the alphas there and having a blast. She will never return here.