Raven Haven

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
shh, dont even share it
Oi…you’re right. That’s the problem with forum drama…too much personal shite.
'tbe more things ppl know the better, sharing is a good idea'

^ said nobody a yr later
Yeah it takes balls or is it stupidity to even post your picture on forums, you certainly aren't gonna get compliments are ya lol

Oh, you're a victim of bullying over a picture are you? I wonder what that's like.

Asshole

Oh poor you, boo fucking hoo. It's not as if you spout venom at anyone who you disagree with or anything...

You did your best to run me off SG, even begging mods to ban me LMAO, pitiful.

Poor me nothing. I'm inured.

However, reading from you professional victims makes me sick. Your generation is a complete fucking waste, you're weak, pathetic, hypersensitive cunts.

You're off your fucking rocker, how am I "sensitive" ffs?

You're the one who is infamous for bitching and crying to mods and then rage-quitting when you don't get your own way.
Yeah, she constantly reports people then calls everybody else sensitive haha you couldn't make this shit up!

You were reported for not being able to keep your filth to the filth forum. Degenerate.
Well you got fuckin laughed at! Degenerate!
CFvrq1F.jpg

I am putting a hex on you... Your days are numbered...

You fouled this thread you cocksucker.... :Beatdown2:

The Countess will let you know the power of the hex..
Pro-tip~ Don't post a thread in rage if you want it clean and tidy...

Pro pro pro tip, never piss caskur off or you'll be hexed into oblivion Victim..... stupid dopey bambot.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I wish you'd piss off with all this poem faggotry.

Maybe limericks are more, um, up your alley?

There once was a man named Scouse
Who wished to be known as Klaus
So his mates threw a party
Where they christened him Barbie
And now he wears a polka dot blouse.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I have 21 ravens tattooed on my calf. @RAVEN was the incentive. Not many Bastards do that!

Indeed. Not many do.

Good on you for ensuring that your infatuation with another board member will be the talk of the town for slightly more than three years, which is the current record.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later
Yeah it takes balls or is it stupidity to even post your picture on forums, you certainly aren't gonna get compliments are ya lol

Oh, you're a victim of bullying over a picture are you? I wonder what that's like.

Asshole

Oh poor you, boo fucking hoo. It's not as if you spout venom at anyone who you disagree with or anything...

However, reading from you professional victims makes me sick. Your generation is a complete fucking waste, you're weak, pathetic, hypersensitive cunts.

You're the one who is infamous for bitching and crying to mods and then rage-quitting when you don't get your own way.
Yeah, she constantly reports people then calls everybody else sensitive haha you couldn't make this shit up!

You were reported for not being able to keep your filth to the filth forum. Degenerate.
CFvrq1F.jpg

Pro pro pro tip, never piss caskur off or you'll be hexed into oblivion Victim..... stupid dopey bambot.
5ovyBDc.gif

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

CFvrq1F.jpg

5ovyBDc.gif

No point mocking my hex... you have been hexed by me which means it is only a matter of time before you're toast buster!!!! You will see and you will suffer.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

CFvrq1F.jpg

5ovyBDc.gif

No point mocking my hex... you have been hexed by me which means it is only a matter of time before you're toast buster!!!! You will see and you will suffer.

Tell them about the Sum cun’T hex :LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

CFvrq1F.jpg

5ovyBDc.gif

LVJ5QbZ.gif

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He's net dead now isn't he?..... hehe.

It's time I net dead this shampain chacater. He tards up threads with illegal BDSM pictures.... He's gotta go. I will make sure my hex will make it happen.

Start packing Shampain.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

CFvrq1F.jpg

5ovyBDc.gif

he was hidde

ing
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

CFvrq1F.jpg

5ovyBDc.gif

It's time I net dead this shampain chacater. He tards up threads with illegal BDSM pictues.... He's gotta go. I will make sure my hex will make it happen.

Start packing Shampain.
I cannot believe I'm actually entertaining your notion...
8BnREx0.png

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

CFvrq1F.jpg

5ovyBDc.gif

he was hidde

ing
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

CFvrq1F.jpg

5ovyBDc.gif

It's time I net dead this shampain chacater. He tards up threads with illegal BDSM pictues.... He's gotta go. I will make sure my hex will make it happen.

Start packing Shampain.
8BnREx0.png

OP
OP
Omnipotent

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

CFvrq1F.jpg

5ovyBDc.gif

he was hidde

ing
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

CFvrq1F.jpg

The Countessppl will let you know the power of the hex..

5ovyBDc.gif

Start packing Shampain.
http
s://i.imgur.com/8BnREx0.png

Very soon you will find yourself feeling the effects of your hideous illegal actions here. NO ONE escapes gross sin like you post. THEY JUST DON'T.... is your poor mother alive still? Would she like the fact she raised a twisted little fucker like you?

If my kid did that, I would send him off to be psychiatrically assessed.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

CFvrq1F.jpg

5ovyBDc.gif

he was hidde

ing
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

CFvrq1F.jpg

5ovyBDc.gif

Start packing Shampain.
http

Very soon you will find yourself feeling the effects of your hideous illegal actions here. NO ONE escapes gross sin like you post. THEY JUST DON'T.... is your poor mother alive still? Would she like the fact she raised a twisted little fucker like you?

tumblr_pcx910MQFC1wmuvgco6_1280.gif

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

CFvrq1F.jpg

5ovyBDc.gif

he was hidde

ing
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

CFvrq1F.jpg

5ovyBDc.gif

Start packing Shampain.
8BnREx0.png

but also…

tumblr_pcx910MQFC1wmuvgco9_1280.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

CFvrq1F.jpg

5ovyBDc.gif

he was hidde

ing
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

CFvrq1F.jpg

5ovyBDc.gif

Start packing Shampain.
http

You've lost the plot... :Crazy:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Blandscape and Lily are the children of their father the devil, for they love to do the evil things he does.

it explains the Jesus hate and constant rage

Actually, it only ever explains just how fucking dumb you are.

You said someone said ye were gid at this...I simply want to know who??

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

CFvrq1F.jpg

5ovyBDc.gif

I love when Casket disappoints even herself.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

CFvrq1F.jpg

5ovyBDc.gif

he was hidde

ing
shh, dont even share it

^ said nobody a yr later

Asshole

CFvrq1F.jpg

5ovyBDc.gif

Start packing Shampain.
http

You've lost the plot... :Crazy:

She never had it to begin with.