Irrelevant Raven or whatever your name is..

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
It's not helpful that you show up to just shit on BF. Just sayin'
I'm not shitting on BF.

I like BF. He's one of the main reasons I still drive by this place.

I'm trying to point out the error in his judgement in giving a decrepit shit bag a panel here and hopefully he snaps out his funk and fixes this problem.

If posting pictures of an under aged Flynn isn't reason enough or anything....

But last I heard BF was shaking a trucker hat at passers by for change with the strike and all. Hopefully he gets enough cash for a 50 cent cheeseburger or something.

I told him he needs to make a sign that says " will act for food", but not in hollywood....

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
lol lump is almost synonymous with the lily/flynn fly by
nobody is getting goosebumps except martini, and he's dumber than either of them

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
lol lump is almost synonymous with the lily/flynn fly by
nobody is getting goosebumps except martini, and he's dumber than either of them

There's more of that awesome writing you were blabbing about. If I were you, I'd shut my fucking mouth, you useless ass sucker.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not shitting on BF.

I like BF. He's one of the main reasons I still drive by this place.

I'm trying to point out the error in his judgement in giving a decrepit shit bag a panel here and hopefully he snaps out his funk and fixes this problem.

If posting pictures of an under aged Flynn isn't reason enough or anything....

But last I heard BF was shaking a trucker hat at passers by for change with the strike and all. Hopefully he gets enough cash for a 50 cent cheeseburger or something.

I told him he needs to make a sign that says " will act for food", but not in hollywood....

I meant the BF the forum. People have to participate. Most people are here to see where they can shit out their demons on someone and and pretend that's "FUN" and "entertainment".

Obviously, over these many years people have made enemies of people that all pretend "flaming is all fun".

One example:

@The Prowler froths at the mouth with Joe and Murdock.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
He's always fucking up threads. The Prowler said as much that he doesn't give a fuck about this forum, in this very thread. Yet here he comes to shit in it everyday. Fuck that.

Agreed!

I've got no time for the likes of him anymore. He can post up a storm, I still won't give a fuck.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Agreed!

I've got no time for the likes of him anymore. He can post up a storm, I still won't give a fuck.

He's a rabid dog. What did I say about the dog training, ignore the unwanted behavior and it will stop. He's no longer posting his useless vocaroos.

I'm going to apply that to his posts as well. Watch me.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
He's a rabid dog. What did I say about the dog training, ignore the unwanted behavior and it will stop. He's no longer posting his useless vocaroos.

I'm going to apply that to his posts as well. Watch me.

Great idea, like I've stated before. Hopefully he will be rehabilitated....or not.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
He's always fucking up threads. The Prowler said as much that he doesn't give a fuck about this forum, in this very thread. Yet here he comes to shit in it everyday. Fuck that.

What?!?!!?!?

I am doing my best to make a positive contribution to this community.

I am shocked and appalled at these unfounded accusations!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Man some people are so easy to manipulate.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Yeah, I looked into the future and saw that @Lily was going to say I have stopped posting Vocaroos....

So I posted a Vocaroo.....

26 minutes.....

before

@Lily said I have stopped posting Vocaroos.

Sometimes this ability to look into the future....

really manipulates

me.

Now watch me.

Manipulate.

@Lily.

@Lily has stopped posting.

Here.

At Bastard Factory.

........there.

Watch what happens now!!!!

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
BC is back...everyone picked up right were they left off and have started talking about BF again.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Heya Martini.

Have you gotten to watch the live action series of One Piece, yet?
Yes.

It's fucking brilliant shit and highly recommended.

They already agreed to a second season and the next season makes or breaks the series considering the main new character is a talking reindeer. How they are going to pull that off is going to be the biggest challenge