Quoth the Raven, "Look at me more"

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not being a pussy. I have suffered some great losses in my life this past couple of months (deaths) and I really don't have it in me to fight right now... I come here for a few laughs.... Trust me... if I wanted to be cruel.. I have a shit load of pictures that I could photoshop the hell out of ;) But I'm choosing NOT to :)

Holliday1881

Banned
Banned
Not being a pussy. I have suffered some great losses in my life this past couple of months (deaths) and I really don't have it in me to fight right now... I come here for a few laughs.... Trust me... if I wanted to be cruel.. I have a shit load of pictures that I could photoshop the hell out of ;) But I'm choosing NOT to :)
Thank god the tragedy in your life has spared us all.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm starting to worry about X's mental health...

you talkin' to me ? LOL
cross-eyed-young-man-23649254.jpg

You should worry more about simply crossing the street ahahahahahahahahahaa

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
It is what it is

Hi Raven, I think I know you vaguely from somewhere else, not well, don't care for your politics but love your photoshop work and your fun nature as I recall. Hope you find more time to hang out.

Reactions: X

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is what it is

Hi Raven, I think I know you vaguely from somewhere else, not well, don't care for your politics but love your photoshop work and your fun nature as I recall. Hope you find more time to hang out.
If you are who I think you are, you are my favorite lefty and all-round great dude :)

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Kidding aside, nothing wrong with your pic, just a bit ugly .

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Welp... I think X is way too mean to Weegs. Even at the Y, Weeg was ALWAYS good to him.. I'm not understanding the hatred there... I mean really?... Who doesn't love weeg, ffs?
Here ya go X :p

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
smh
couldn't you say that without the pic ?
god forbid I find a user absolutely fucking boring, I MUST follow what you think .. I am ME RAVEY .. I find him and his shtick incessantly boring ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Look at those fucking ugly fingers you used .. why are they red ? :LOL3:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The shop was him.. .. Apparently, he doesn't laugh anymore :'( So I deleted it.. :(