Irrelevant Raven or whatever your name is..

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you shitting me?!

I may have made an ass of myself juggling all of those alts on TBC but I know one thing, BF has been more than fair dealing with me and many of the others here. The fact that he has over a billion posts means that he is an active and responsive admin. Would you prefer an admin that has a God complex and never interacts with his community and bans members like it's a bodily function? He has made a real effort to make this forum a fun and entertaining place to be and using damn good software to do it. Not the software on TBC that is 5 years older than God, and don't say that XF is too expensive. If all of the active members there who spend all of their time time bitching about BF donated $5-10 a month it could work for a starter or standard license.

In my short time on TBC all I ever read was incessant and pathetic complaints about BF and this forum from members there who are bitter over being warned, disciplined and ultimately banned for their infractions, but nobody there wanted to talk about that. God forbid they take responsibility for their actions and accept that they fucked up, and multiple times at that. My main goal was to drive the staff nuts over there, but I decided to make an effort to be cordial with Biggie and all I got was disrespect and laughter at me behind my back. I like the term 'Private Message'. What a joke. It's anything but.

BF is absolutely right about RAVEN. I did a lot of reading over there and learned things about members who post here and over there and RAVEN isn't the only two-faced one. BF gave more than enough chances to the ones bellyaching on TBC. When I first joined TBC nobody knew it was me, every damn day I was accused by pussy extraordinaire DKG of being BF.
To the denizens of TBC: Stop looking for ways to get new members because none will ever join and stay for any length of time when all you discuss is politics and how much you hate BF.

When the only true topic that entertains you all there is gossip about BF that should indicate to you all that your community is broken and in need of a complete overhaul. A real one. Not just a fresh coat of paint and a self-righteous staff. Just because TBC has been around for a little north of a decade isn't a sign that it's a healthy forum. All that means is that the owner is hanging onto his baby like grim death and all he has to look forward to in his daily life is reading the one or two new replies in near dead threads, a whiny Shoutbox and spending money that should be put to better use.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
sorry guise, Raven is the bomb, might be an unpopular opnion in this thread, but you know me not much O a follower .
to have an awesome site you need a her, those whiners take her for granted over there, I hate seeing it, she's the reason I lick the windows, no one chops like her ... that and reaps :LOL3: man that ghuy cries LOL Niggie too HA HA oLe' Herman sounds like his boifriend never quite gets the angle right for a proper pummeling AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

wtf X ?? FUCK OFF !

giphy.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you shitting me?!

I may have made an ass of myself juggling all of those alts on TBC but I know one thing, BF has been more than fair dealing with me and many of the others here. The fact that he has over a billion posts means that he is an active and responsive admin. Would you prefer an admin that has a God complex and never interacts with his community and bans members like it's a bodily function? He has made a real effort to make this forum a fun and entertaining place to be and using damn good software to do it. Not the software on TBC that is 5 years older than God, and don't say that XF is too expensive. If all of the active members there who spend all of their time time bitching about BF donated $5-10 a month it could work for a starter or standard license.

In my short time on TBC all I ever read was incessant and pathetic complaints about BF and this forum from members there who are bitter over being warned, disciplined and ultimately banned for their infractions, but nobody there wanted to talk about that. God forbid they take responsibility for their actions and accept that they fucked up, and multiple times at that. My main goal was to drive the staff nuts over there, but I decided to make an effort to be cordial with Biggie and all I got was disrespect and laughter at me behind my back. I like the term 'Private Message'. What a joke. It's anything but.

When the only true topic that entertains you all there is gossip about BF that should indicate to you all that your community is broken and in need of a complete overhaul. A real one. Not just a fresh coat of paint and a self-righteous staff. Just because TBC has been around for a little north of a decade isn't a sign that it's a healthy forum. All that means is that the owner is hanging onto his baby like grim death and all he has to look forward to in his daily life is reading the one or two new replies in near dead threads, a whiny Shoutbox and spending money that should be put to better use.

lol-no.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen up petal, the meltdown section says this, -

"[RAGE!] most despicable of fighting methods should be employed to ensure absolute victory."

If you want a mummies knitting circle try CBT where the other precious petals post.

Listen up Brown Tubby, Raven has just as much worth as any other person on these forums.

You should be rendered paneless. You are not mod material. Eventually with any luck BF will see that.

STFU you worthless hag. Die already.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you shitting me?!

BF is absolutely right about RAVEN. I did a lot of reading over there and learned things about members who post here and over there and RAVEN isn't the only two-faced one. BF gave more than enough chances to the ones bellyaching on TBC. When I first joined TBC nobody knew it was me, every damn day I was accused by pussy extraordinaire DKG of being BF.
To the denizens of TBC: Stop looking for ways to get new members because none will ever join and stay for any length of time when all you discuss is politics and how much you hate BF.

Excellent post. It needed to be said by someone that hasn't been part of this ongoing nonsense.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, maybe, anything is possible. I don't care though. This "forum war" is complete nonsense. They need to find other topics to post about.
Apparently all of us have moved over to VF, I guess that's why they keep seeing me over there, or something. ???

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, maybe, anything is possible. I don't care though. This "forum war" is complete nonsense. They need to find other topics to post about.
Don't hold your breath waiting for that Lily. lol

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
You do know what would be interesting? If the staff here revealed which banned members who are now on TBC, that tried to get back in because they miss the place but were shut down cold.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Learn what commas are for and how to use them, Alty.

What I find interesting is how some folks decry the stupid forum spat stuff, but then slog right into the stupid forum spat stuff.