They shouldn't do that.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Duopolists make a big mistake every time they tell people we *have* to vote for either a republican or a democrat in presidential elections.

I mean theoretically that might work, if at least one of the candidates was acceptable.

But the duopoly gave up on nominating actual "leaders" quite some time ago. Now the choice is essentially picking which flavor of poison we want to drink for the next four years. Yuck. Who needs or even wants that?

It's the major factor in the abysmal participation rates of our elections. What sort of "model of democracy" has barely 50% of eligible voters bothering to show up on election day? It would be laughable if it wasn't so tragic.

If more people had abandoned the wholly corrupt duopoly decades ago we as a nation would likely be in a very different place now; instead we've presided over the fall of an empire and the crumbling of a society. We let the psychopaths run the asylum for way too long and now it's almost impossible to fix; we'll just have to watch it implode and try to salvage a few of the best bits from whatever remains.

And yet duopolists still can't let go of the two-headed viper that's biting their asses over and over and over.

Duopolists are very unserious, ignorant people and show every sign of liking it that way.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Thank god we are finally getting some fresh, never been heard of ideas around here.
Not voting major party. What a revolution in thought and action. LoLz
261f922f48582d97a55dac717e89d1e50ea9e617.jpeg

H. Ross Perot says Howdy folks!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Duopolists make a big mistake every time they tell people we *have* to vote for either a republican or a democrat in presidential elections.

I mean theoretically that might work, if at least one of the candidates was acceptable.

But the duopoly gave up on nominating actual "leaders" quite some time ago. Now the choice is essentially picking which flavor of poison we want to drink for the next four years. Yuck. Who needs or even wants that?

It's the major factor in the abysmal participation rates of our elections. What sort of "model of democracy" has barely 50% of eligible voters bothering to show up on election day? It would be laughable if it wasn't so tragic.

If more people had abandoned the wholly corrupt duopoly decades ago we as a nation would likely be in a very different place now; instead we've presided over the fall of an empire and the crumbling of a society. We let the psychopaths run the asylum for way too long and now it's almost impossible to fix; we'll just have to watch it implode and try to salvage a few of the best bits from whatever remains.

And yet duopolists still can't let go of the two-headed viper that's biting their asses over and over and over.

Duopolists are very unserious, ignorant people and show every sign of liking it that way.

Do you think how you handle this helps anything?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Do you think how you handle this helps anything?

Help what?
Help who?
Help how?

I am transmitting the frequency I perceive to be most likely to result in resonance with the multiverse.

As are we all, I should hope.

Harmony was never promised and frankly rarely expected on this cacophonous mess called Earth.

If my frequency causes unbearable discordance with yours then you're welcome to tune me out.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Help what?
Help who?
Help how?

I am transmitting the frequency I perceive to be most likely to result in resonance with the multiverse.

As are we all, I should hope.

Harmony was never promised and frankly rarely expected on this cacophonous mess called Earth.

If my frequency causes unbearable discordance with yours then you're welcome to tune me out.

I don't have a personal problem with it. I just seems to me you're frustrated.

However, I believe you're going against the grain of social evolution.

But there are people out there doing good work. Like Rev. William Barber, he's no charlatan like Al Sharpton. He's actually in the trenches with real people.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I don't have a personal problem with it. I just seems to me you're frustrated.

I used to be frustrated but now I'm just disgusted. And amused. And angry. And resigned.

Decades of saying "Not like that, you fools!" followed soon thereafter by "told ya so" will do that.

Humans, and more specifically 'Muricans, insist on being violently self-destructive myopic assholes with delusions of grandeur. I can't fix that. It's not my job to fix that. I used to think it might be, at least in part, but it's impossible. I see that now.

These days I'm primarily a spectator to the follies of 'Murican politics and society because it's a well-established fact that getting frustrated over that shit only accomplishes one thing: it harshes my vibe.

I prefer my vibe unharshed and my mind to be serene.

That's my revenge on this world, you see.
After everything I've seen and heard and felt and thought I can still choose tranquility and laughter.

Y'all do whatever you want with this stupid planet and more power to ya.

But of course I reserve the right to point and laugh at it all.
I mean, how could I possibly resist?
This stuff is getting more hilarious by the day.

lulz

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I used to be frustrated but now I'm just disgusted. And amused. And angry. And resigned.

Decades of saying "Not like that, you fools!" followed soon thereafter by "told ya so" will do that.

Humans, and more specifically 'Muricans, insist on being violently self-destructive myopic assholes with delusions of grandeur. I can't fix that. It's not my job to fix that. I used to think it might be, at least in part, but it's impossible. I see that now.

These days I'm primarily a spectator to the follies of 'Murican politics and society because it's a well-established fact that getting frustrated over that shit only accomplishes one thing: it harshes my vibe.

I prefer my vibe unharshed and my mind to be serene.

That's my revenge on this world, you see.
After everything I've seen and heard and felt and thought I can still choose tranquility and laughter.

Y'all do whatever you want with this stupid planet and more power to ya.

But of course I reserve the right to point and laugh at it all.
I mean, how could I possibly resist?
This stuff is getting more hilarious by the day.

lulz

Whatever works for you, Garraty. You have the right to do whatever you please. I'll always support self-determination.

I was raised to believe that giving up wasn't a good option, work inside the monster, if you will. That apathy was not a good choice. I definitely understand it though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
261f922f48582d97a55dac717e89d1e50ea9e617.jpeg

H. Ross Perot says Howdy folks!

When I was a kid....back in either late 80s or early 90s, my unhinged alcoholic mother drug me to some Ross Perot thing. Ross himself wasn't there....just a gaggle of his supporters. People who wanted like a "Ross revolution". I didn't understand shit about any of it.....but they were PUMPED.

I kinda filed it away as trauma I didn't know at the time was trauma. Like how I'd wait up at night to make her scramble eggs with cheese and she would he all shit faced drunk talking about what a good kid I was.

I'll never forget that Perot party lol.

People were wild.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Whatever works for you, Garraty. You have the right to do whatever you please. I'll always support self-determination.

I was raised to believe that giving up wasn't a good option, work inside the monster, if you will. That apathy was not a good choice. I definitely understand it though.

You understand nothing. You perceive the world and the people in it through a lens of snark and condescension and haughty judgement. You don't understand... you project. Your understanding is an illusion, a trick your own mind is playing on you.

If it's any solace you're hardly alone in that though.

It's how most people function.

Which is part of the problem.

A problem that's not my job to fix; y'all are just gonna have to fix yourselves.

If you can.

/shrug

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You understand nothing. You perceive the world and the people in it through a lens of snark and condescension and haughty judgement. You don't understand... you project. Your understanding is an illusion, a trick your own mind is playing on you.

If it's any solace you're hardly alone in that though.

It's how most people function.

Which is part of the problem.

A problem that's not my job to fix; y'all are just gonna have to fix yourselves.

If you can.

/shrug

Lol...you don't know what I understand. You simply think you do. Here you are behaving exactly as you are accusing me of behaving with "snark", "condescension" and arrogant judgment. And you're not projecting?

What do you understand of being poor, a woman, or a "minority"? Not a damn thing. You rail against so many things, while you hide in your comfortable, safe cave playing video games and creating fractals and calling out everyone you decide is beneath you and your "wisdom". You have no skin in the game.

If only the poor of the world had it as easy as you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I do know that Republicans are making a huge mistake if they really think telling people "yeah you can work until you're 75" is a good idea

Ben Shapiro really pissed off a lot of people saying shit like that. Yeah working until 75 is easy if you work for the Daily Wire.....tell that shit to a brick paver. Blue color workers ain't having that.

That will send workers right to the democrats who say "retire at 50".

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I do know that Republicans are making a huge mistake if they really think telling people "yeah you can work until you're 75" is a good idea

Ben Shapiro really pissed off a lot of people saying shit like that. Yeah working until 75 is easy if you work for the Daily Wire.....tell that shit to a brick paver. Blue color workers ain't having that.

That will send workers right to the democrats who say "retire at 50".

Ben Shapiro is a privileged fuck. He doesn't know the first thing about hard work.

The GOP is also talking about cutting Social Security. They never so much as call for an audit of the DOD, the first agency that needs an audit. And a massive cut to their budget.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ben Shapiro is a privileged fuck. He doesn't know the first thing about hard work.

The GOP is also talking about cutting Social Security. They never so much as call for an audit of the DOD, the first agency that needs an audit. And a massive cut to their budget.

His wealthy family put him in Harvard and he is what....and entertainment attorney?

I fucking HATED those videos that would go around where he made decent points and arguments....but it was all lost because of his smugness and the whole "watch Shapiro OWN teh LIBTARDS!!"

And it's like....come the fuck on! These are college students who are still learning and making sense of the world and you want to beat them down and make them feel stupid or attacked because of a view they have?

That isn't getting through to anyone. I DO still like Matt Walsh. He is very dry though. I like Micheal Knowles, he is very kind and respectful in discussions. Candice Owen's lost me over the Kanye ass licking. I never liked how aggressive she would be for no real reason.

I know what they are doing and it's not a good idea ....at least not NOW. We have all paid into that. Money people could have invested or set up for themselves. They need cut anything else but what is going to the American people.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
His wealthy family put him in Harvard and he is what....and entertainment attorney?

I fucking HATED those videos that would go around where he made decent points and arguments....but it was all lost because of his smugness and the whole "watch Shapiro OWN teh LIBTARDS!!"

And it's like....come the fuck on! These are college students who are still learning and making sense of the world and you want to beat them down and make them feel stupid or attacked because of a view they have?

That isn't getting through to anyone. I DO still like Matt Walsh. He is very dry though.

I know what they are doing and it's not a good idea ....at least not NOW. We have all paid into that. Money people could have invested or set up for themselves. They need cut anything else but what is going to the American people.

That's the whole problem with the youtube, podcast, etc punditry. They sit there laughing, smugly, at how much smarter they are than everyone. I can't stand any of them, left or right. They are unserious and really only making money off of social and political chaos. Don't forget to subscribe! Fuck them in their assholes with cacti.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's the whole problem with the youtube, podcast, etc punditry. They sit there laughing, smugly, at how much smarter they are than everyone. I can't stand any of them, left or right. They are unserious and really only making money off of social and political chaos. Don't forget to subscribe! Fuck them in their assholes with cacti.

Yep. I like to wander over to the left wing side to hear their side of an issue and they are so fucking smug and hateful I can't even watch them either.

I did watch that one chunky dude I usually cannot stand interview that awful red pill woman Pearl....do you know who I'm talking about? She's vile and horrid.

And he knew just what to ask her to make her bury herself. It was glorious. I think his name is Ian?

Let me see if I can find it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

This. His name is Ethan. And this was an interview I really enjoyed. He completely owned her and his tone NEVER got hostile. He did a really good job on this one and normally I think he is such a smug prick.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This. His name is Ethan. And this was an interview I really enjoyed. He completely owned her and his tone NEVER got hostile. He did a really good job on this one and normally I think he is such a smug prick.

I can't watch that dingbat saying her stupid shit. I'm not familiar with this guy though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I can't watch that dingbat saying her stupid shit. I'm not familiar with this guy though.

My oldest daughter sent me clips of her because she knew I'd hit the ceiling lol.

That stupid psychopath claims women shouldn't be allowed to vote unless we are willing to be drafted or do physically taxing jobs like work on infrastructure.

She HAS to be grifting. Has to. What revolts me is that people actually watch and agree with her.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My oldest daughter sent me clips of her because she knew I'd hit the ceiling lol.

That stupid psychopath claims women shouldn't be allowed to vote unless we are willing to be drafted or do physically taxing jobs like work on infrastructure.

She HAS to be grifting. Has to. What revolts me is that people actually watch and agree with her.

She's making her money being "controversial". I think 80% of the clowns out there are monetizing their bullshit.