Bastard Factory shouldn’t have liberals...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
This may come across as severe, but we don’t need liberals sporting our board.
Liberals will never win any wars, and quite frankly, I think we need hard people here at Bastard Factory. Discuss if you fucking will...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Just be glad there's only a handful on here, back when I first registered on SG, the place was packed with the fuckers...
I think the problem with liberals is that they have real relationship issues on the home front. This really spills over onto forums and their bitter angst is clearly reflected in the way they present themselves. Did you know @LotusBud never does doggystyle because she’s afraid of displaying her no crusty naught in the air?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I've heard that her untamed pubic thatch has become so dense and thick that sexual penetration is nearly impossible.

The old girl really does need to go the garden centre and buy some shears or one of those hedge trimmers...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I've heard that her untamed pubic thatch has become so dense and thick that sexual penetration is nearly impossible.

The old girl really does need to go the garden centre and buy some shears or one of those hedge trimmers...
Lol...that’s one helluva sour puss. Did you know she calls herself a professor? Hey? Ol’ shit-for-brains...a professor!
:facepalm:

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Teacher or professor my Aryan ass, she was likely a dinnerlady cantine worker or bog cleaner.

If someone as dumb as her actually taught children at school, the US education system is more fucked than I realised.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ya BF should run a site dictated by Breakfall !

Si9V.gif

lmao
Hey...you’re the type that just does nothing. Where were you when the place was getting hijacked by an irate kiddy fiddler maxis735?
No...just login and log off. How very liberal of you.

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Liberals will never win any wars, and quite frankly, I think we need hard people here at Bastard Factory. Discuss if you fucking will...

Lord, you're an idiot.
Shut your cunt cunt!
This is MY board, Brainfail.
...and Opening Day for trout is but days away - the whole summer is ahead for Bass fishing.
Got my new Salomon hikers coming today.
Baseball season is here, NBA Basketball playoffs just ahead. Down to the final 4 in NCAAs.
Got a whole season of camping, 'scrooming, birding just up the road.

Ooooo - and I really do want to do a thread on cabin and roundhouse construction
off grid stuff, ya know.

MY board, pal so fuck off with your possessive bullshit, Mr NoAccount.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lord, you're an idiot.
Shut your cunt cunt!
...and Opening Day for trout is but days away - the whole summer is ahead for Bass fishing.
Baseball season is here, NBA Basketball playoffs just ahead. Down to the final 4 in NCAAs.

Ooooo - and I really do want to do a thread on cabin and roundhouse construction
off grid stuff, ya know.

MY board, pall, so fuck off with your possessive bullshit, Mr NoAccount.
Pall? Maxis735 ‘s mate. Fucking knob!

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Lord, you're an idiot.
Shut your cunt cunt!

off grid stuff, ya know.

You're the noob, june - I been posting since you was poopin in your diapies.
Never heard of you before now, Mr NoAccount. - so STFU or GTFO.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lord, you're an idiot.
Shut your cunt cunt!

off grid stuff, ya know.

You're the noob, june - I been posting since you was poopin in your diapies.
Never heard of you before now, Mr NoAccount. - so STFU or GTFO.
That makes no sense at all.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Lord, you're an idiot.
Shut your cunt cunt!

off grid stuff, ya know.

Ha what a shocker that you're into basketball, all those strapping young black men for you to ogle.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned

Lord, you're an idiot.
Shut your cunt cunt!

off grid stuff, ya know.

Ha what a shocker that you're into basketball, all those strapping young black men for you to ogle.
That's how you view the game.
Imagine a closet case like you coming up with that angle.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Lord, you're an idiot.
Shut your cunt cunt!

off grid stuff, ya know.

I don't watch basketball SwallowGay, too many nggers for my liking.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lord, you're an idiot.
Shut your cunt cunt!

off grid stuff, ya know.

Oi...maxis735’s mate. You’re a tainted fucking weirdo and a liberal to boot. All you cunts have serious fucking issues. Go back to wherever the fuck you came from arsewipe!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Lord, you're an idiot.
Shut your cunt cunt!

off grid stuff, ya know.

I don't watch basketball SwallowGay, too many nggers for my liking.

what sport's you like ?
Do you ever watch Hockey ?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Liberals suck

I hate them.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

How about if BF gets rid of women beaters, people who threaten to physically harm someone in real life, and those who have relationships with "people" off the forums?

How would that be you empty headed cocksucker?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
As much as i hate to agree with BF on anything, it is demonstrable that the shrill minority on this oddly Stubby involved sinking ship is just too demure and gentle for forum life.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

How about if BF gets rid of women beaters, people who threaten to physically harm someone in real life, and those who have relationships with "people" off the forums?

I’ll stomp on your head and watch your grey matter spatter! Tollolololololololololllllllll

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I’ll stomp on your head and watch your grey matter spatter! Tollolololololololololllllllll

Yeah. Okay. Good luck on getting passed the metal detectors with all that metal in your pussy.

Secondly, I'm just so fucking scared that some fucking nitwit is talking like a bitch on a forum.

I'm real scared shitbrick.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yeah. Okay. Good luck on getting passed the metal detectors with all that metal in your pussy.

Secondly, I'm just so fucking scared that some fucking nitwit is talking like a bitch on a forum.

I'm real scared shitbrick.
Hahahahahahahahaaa...calm your eggs metho! :Excited6: