Bastard Factory's First YT Channel Comment! We're So Special!!

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm getting the idea. Lol, you didn't have to say anything. I was just showing you that the KMA theme is one that I can relate to as well. :ThumbsUp1:
The reaction would save me the trouble of typing it all out. 1 click and BOOM!! "Kiss My Ass" reaction!

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
No. Just a real difference in usage. Copiando is the same thing they would do in Spanish. European Portuguese does not use the gerund. We use the infinitive. Copiar (to copy) instead of copiando (copying). It's quite confusing, really. Spanish and Brasileiro make much more sense than European Portuguese, imo.

Yeah, Portuguese always use "Estou a" to say they're doing something, forcing the infinitive.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some members should make an audio recording for the channel saying hi and whatever else they wanna say...perhaps a weather forecast. I made a few song mixes but they no doubt violate copyright...most of the original videos that were made and posted at Flame Truth would probably get taken down.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Some members should make an audio recording for the channel saying hi and whatever else they wanna say...perhaps a weather forecast. I made a few song mixes but they no doubt violate copyright...most of the original videos that were made and posted at Flame Truth would probably get taken down.

POPPY!

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll tell you what Analya, when you start posting decent content on this forum that actually betters the place and is interesting I may actually consider your suggestions however poorly thought out and retarded they are.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'll tell you what Analya, when you start posting decent content on this forum that actually betters the place and is interesting I may actually consider your suggestions however poorly thought out and retarded they are.

Fuck you coomer...go spam so more emotes

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
How adorable are these?
T52lOqi.gif

3SwcpDe.gif

7q8gtRh.gif

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
no, the BFYT urls - the last one had BF in it

also, this is what you get for making two separate threads ;)

OP
OP
Alticus

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
no, the BFYT urls - the last one had BF in it

also, this is what you get for making two separate threads ;)
I'm not sure why it's not in the current urls. How are you enjoying Super Meat Boy?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
One does not enjoy Super Meat Boy...it's a rage game like cuphead, only different.