Bastard Factory shouldn’t have liberals...

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This may come across as severe, but we don’t need liberals sporting our board.
Liberals will never win any wars, and quite frankly, I think we need hard people here at Bastard Factory. Discuss if you fucking will...

Lord, you're an idiot.
How do you LIBS like to hear this President talk??? You voted for this! I thought Obama was the worst President but this guy brought that to a new level.

A, I didn't vote for Biden, so don't address that question to me.

B, There is no debate about this: Trump=worst ruler of any nation at any time in the entire history of the world. FACT.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Liberals will never win any wars, and quite frankly, I think we need hard people here at Bastard Factory. Discuss if you fucking will...

Lord, you're an idiot.
How do you LIBS like to hear this President talk??? You voted for this! I thought Obama was the worst President but this guy brought that to a new level.

B, There is no debate about this: Trump=worst ruler of any nation at any time in the entire history of the world. FACT.
Clown world... I'm sure people under someone like Mugabe for example would agree with you...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lord, you're an idiot.

Clown world... I'm sure people under someone like Mugabe for example would agree with you...
She’s got no fucking idea how the world works. It seems that she’s just some random isolated little princess. Wouldn’t have a whiff of real courage. Such a victim...

Moonpie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Lord, you're an idiot.

tell me why you think he’s the worst ruler? How is that a fact? Just curious

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

How about if BF gets rid of women beaters, people who threaten to physically harm someone in real life, and those who have relationships with "people" off the forums?

How would that be you empty headed cocksucker?

According to him, the people that need to “go” are those that post on other forums. Not the ones who hound people’s families in real life. You think he cares about threatening to hunt down women?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

How about if BF gets rid of women beaters, people who threaten to physically harm someone in real life, and those who have relationships with "people" off the forums?

According to him, the people that need to “go” are those that post on other forums. Not the ones who hound people’s families in real life. You think he cares about threatening to hunt down women?
Your pal poofer is worse than any woman beater, he's a woman abuser... Must sting you...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Your pal poofer is worse than any woman beater, he's a woman abuser... Must sting you...

Which woman did he abuse? This is a first to me

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Wait up. A woman beater is a woman abuser. How is one worse than the other. Oh and let me know who he abused so I can rip into him.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Abuse is the improper usage or treatment of a thing, often to unfairly or improperly gain benefit. Abuse can come in many forms, such as: physical or verbal maltreatment, injury, assault, violation, rape, unjust practices, crimes, or other types of aggression.
Ask Dovey if poofer abused her...
I went to prison for skype messages and the axe thing the first time and the second time for asking to see my dogs, I paid for them... Just saying in case you're meaning it's me that's the woman beater...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Ask Dovey if poofer abused her. -

Are you fucking serious? When was this? Cuz I was there from start to finish and she never said one word about being hit.

As far as why you went to prison, that’s so fucked up. And it happens way too often. Women get scorned and use calling cops as a weapon. This is why I beg my son to let me choose a nice church girl for him. These ho’s ain’t loyal. I’m sorry that happened to you.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you fucking serious? When was this? Cuz I was there from start to finish and she never said one word about being hit.

As far as why you went to prison, that’s so fucked up. And it happens way too often. Women get scorned and use calling cops as a weapon. This is why I beg my son to let me choose a nice church girl for him. These ho’s ain’t loyal. I’m sorry that happened to you.
He did abuse her, first time I knew of him he was going on about that pic shit flea now that's abuse according to law no matter how pathetic it seems... Thanks for the kind words queenie

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

He did abuse her, first time I knew of him he was going on about that pic shit flea now that's abuse according to law no matter how pathetic it seems... Thanks for the kind words queenie

You mean the picture of someone at work she was laughing about who was disabled? Okay, then she abused him by calling the mother of his children and bringing her into something that had nothing to do with her. And she contacted the kids mom first, which was how this all started.

If Dovey would just say” you know what, we both fucked up and let’s call it a day”, everyone would move on. But it’s shit like this, claiming to be abused when there are real domestic violence victims out there needing help. Making accusations like that and possibly jeopardizing someone’s freedom, like was done in your case. Poofer never hit her or forced her to do anything. Hell, he didn’t even want to meet up. Things happened and it didn’t work out.

I am honestly sorry that happened to you. Like I said, I’m very fearful that something like that will happen to my son someday.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You mean the picture of someone at work she was laughing about who was disabled? Okay, then she abused him by calling the mother of his children and bringing her into something that had nothing to do with her. And she contacted the kids mom first, which was how this all started.

If Dovey would just say” you know what, we both fucked up and let’s call it a day”, everyone would move on. But it’s shit like this, claiming to be abused when there are real domestic violence victims out there needing help. Making accusations like that and possibly jeopardizing someone’s freedom, like was done in your case. Poofer never hit her or forced her to do anything. Hell, he didn’t even want to meet up. Things happened and it didn’t work out.

I am honestly sorry that happened to you. Like I said, I’m very fearful that something like that will happen to my son someday.
I just don't like the guy, I don't see anything in him that even makes me question my opinion of him, fuck it though it's not important...
I like you flea but I've been friends with swamp for years on end, thats why felt I had to take her side the other day... Try and sort it out eh

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I just don't like the guy, I don't see anything in him that even makes me question my opinion of him, fuck it though it's not important...
I like you flea but I've been friends with swamp for years on end, thats why felt I had to take her side the other day... Try and sort it out eh

I don’t know her. She started saying some really shitty things about my kids and family. It took me a while to hit back and I didn’t like stopping that low when I did.

Rukia Kuchiki

Factory Bastard
Just wait till the Lifetime movie comes out and then pass judgement on the whole KM summer of love on a dirty mattress saga. For fucks sake, Cunty predicted that whole "fuck someone from a flame forum" thing was going to end up badly.

God dam, Dovey even had that horror video where KM's bathroom was like an escape room and she had to solve a bunch of puzzles just to make it out of the bathroom alive. Then that poor nintendo switch was held at knife point over a toilet, that was the real victim in all this, the innocent Nintendo Switch.

Behind the scenes we all thought that shit was just a troll that was going to be turned into a youtube series, it was only when all the drama dropped at SG that people realized these two actually met up to Bump-uglies. What were they thinking??

If you have a time traveling delorean, go back in time with Doc and Marty McFly and prevent this meet up from ever happening.

BTW got a call on the cellphone from some Aussie guy yesterday asking about shit on forums, he was not drunk so I know it's not Freud calling to argue about backpacks again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I have some messages from two of his exs...I have documented charges against him.

Do you really want to keep dragging this shit to the internet?

Because you seem to be one of the few who doesnt understand that I'm giving him every opportunity to DROP this and go back to just posting on forums.

Real life facts destroy your narratives. Maybe go take your prince of shit that you THINK you know and post about other shit. Grow up and move on.

Anyone who believes that I'm the one who was doing the "stalking" here is to fucking stupid to keep talking anyway.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just wait till the Lifetime movie comes out and then pass judgement on the whole KM summer of love on a dirty mattress saga. For fucks sake, Cunty predicted that whole "fuck someone from a flame forum" thing was going to end up badly.

God dam, Dovey even had that horror video where KM's bathroom was like an escape room and she had to solve a bunch of puzzles just to make it out of the bathroom alive. Then that poor nintendo switch was held at knife point over a toilet, that was the real victim in all this, the innocent Nintendo Switch.

Behind the scenes we all thought that shit was just a troll that was going to be turned into a youtube series, it was only when all the drama dropped at SG that people realized these two actually met up to Bump-uglies. What were they thinking??

If you have a time traveling delorean, go back in time with Doc and Marty McFly and prevent this meet up from ever happening.

BTW got a call on the cellphone from some Aussie guy yesterday asking about shit on forums, he was not drunk so I know it's not Freud calling to argue about backpacks again.

It's only a nightmare when someone obsessively drags their bullshit to the internet.

I've full blown dated someone who posts on the boards. No nightmare there.

Ive met a few people from troll boards. No nightmare.

The minute I got involved with a BH "flamer"? Fucking nightmare.

It's you fucking people who are the problem and your endless needs for personal PI drama. Cunt predicted it because he knows the flame community.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I have some messages from two of his exs...I have documented charges against him.

Do you really want to keep dragging this shit to the internet?

Because you seem to be one of the few who doesnt understand that I'm giving him every opportunity to DROP this and go back to just posting on forums.

Real life facts destroy your narratives. Maybe go take your prince of shit that you THINK you know and post about other shit. Grow up and move on.

Anyone who believes that I'm the one who was doing the "stalking" here is to fucking stupid to keep talking anyway.

People are claiming he “abused” YOU. I’m simply correcting them. You never once claimed he beat your ass to me back then. Want it to stop?Quit LYING

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

??

Hey tard. I could give one prison fuck what Martini does on his spare time. As for you Mr. Domestic Violence, you need more prison time to see the error of your ways.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Well...isn't it obvious?

It was SHAMPAIN.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

??

Hey tard. I could give one prison fuck what Martini does on his spare time. As for you Mr. Domestic Violence, you need more prison time to see the error of your ways.
More?

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
I thought discussion of politics was for faggots with no brain so they just parrot and yell talking points from the tee vee at each other all day online.

If you are against cocaine being legal you should kill yourself and get your boot off my neck. How would you like it if I broke down your door and scraped the paint off your walls testing it for chemicals associated with drug manufacture? get a life losers .

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
There is no debate about this: Trump=worst ruler of any nation at any time in the entire history of the world. FACT.

This is a perfect example of one of your trademark loony leftist SJW remarks which has earned you your crazy Commie catlady status on these forums over the years.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
There is no debate about this: Trump=worst ruler of any nation at any time in the entire history of the world. FACT.

This is a perfect example of one of your trademark loony leftist SJW remarks which has earned you your crazy Commie catlady status on these forums over the years.
She really is an idiot @LotusBud . She professes to be a professor too! Fucking hell...just off the top of my head I can mention a few tyrants: Idi Amin, Gaddafi, Mugabe, Stalin...

I think she’s a bit of a nutter like this fucking nugget..

images

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

She really is an idiot @LotusBud . She professes to be a professor too! Fucking hell...just off the top of my head I can mention a few tyrants: Idi Amin, Gaddafi, Mugabe, Stalin...

images

I wouldn't piss in her mouth if I found her dehydrated in a distant bush ditch...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

images

I wouldn't piss in her mouth if I found her dehydrated in a distant bush ditch...

Sitting or standing DD?