This shouldn't be about politics, either

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is no excuse for Trump's covid response. He grossly failed Americans and you all have to own that. He knew it was a deadly virus and covered it up. We heard his phone call in Australia and I knew then his days were numbered.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
There is no excuse for Trump's covid response. He grossly failed Americans and you all have to own that. He knew it was a deadly virus and covered it up. We heard his phone call in Australia and I knew then his days were numbered.
If he covered it up why was he so adamant about banning travel from China in early 2020?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If he covered it up why was he so adamant about banning travel from China in early 2020?

He admitted on the phone he covered it up.... go youtube it and see if you can find it.. I've gotta go sleep... You guys obviously either miss the news or it's censored.. I dunno.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

But he didn't cover up anything. In fact, when Trump started addressing it the media and that cunt Pelosi and everyone were busy minimizing it and saying Trumps "corona scare" was anti science. They were all saying we should worry more about the "second wave of influenza"

The crap about Trumps Covid response is all lies, Caskur. Demonstrable lies.

When he stopped travel they called him xenophobic. Even the WHO criticized him. On Jan 14th 2020 the WHO claimed there was no evidence of human to human transmission.

It wasnt Trump that failed. Its total bullshit.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

He admitted on the phone he covered it up.... go youtube it and see if you can find it.. I've gotta go sleep... You guys obviously either miss the news or it's censored.. I dunno.

That's not what he said at all. That's how it was spun. I listened to that whole interview. This was yet another thing about Trump that was twisted and turned into propaganda.

He didn't want to cause a panicked by being an alarmist.

And again you can see this by the way when he started addressing it, it was dismissed as a "Corona scare" we didnt have to worry about and Trump was somehow "making a big deal out of nothing".

I can show you point by point everything he did and everything that was "reported" and said. Trump started acting FAST, shut down our travel when we only had 2 cases and no deaths and he was being criticized.

As soon as it hit us? The media and stupid politicains completely FLIPPED their narrative.

Its total lies and like Frued said, its fucking criminal.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Looks like I've made a mistake and fucking up a hand typed URL.... anyway Lotus has put one up.

It was Trump himself that said it was a Democrat idea... obviouly your media omitted lots of Trumps information. I saw it on TV... that's how I know.

Our stupid media has omitted tons of info. And they intentionally twisted many other things involving Trump.

But these leftist anti Trumpers wont even look at it.

Media is a propaganda arm for the establishment

You should see how our Australian propaganda wing ABC has tried to destroy him and Ron Paul over the years.... it's criminal...

It is.

It really is. All they've done is foster hatred, incite riots, divide.

Its fucking maddening how people have just ran with it.

It really dashes any hope you could have that anything will get better. Look at all the damage done by the enabling of riots AND Bidens first several months.

They never even complain about how Biden is destroying everything that benefitted the people.
civil war is the only option at this point.

locked and loaded here

Our issues are global.

If civil war breaks out.....so be it. But I have little hope for this country.
At least we get to shoot some liberals in the street

Look at how my boy Kyle did, took 3 down, and lived. It will be the same combating soy soldiers.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Looks like I've made a mistake and fucking up a hand typed URL.... anyway Lotus has put one up.

It was Trump himself that said it was a Democrat idea... obviouly your media omitted lots of Trumps information. I saw it on TV... that's how I know.

Our stupid media has omitted tons of info. And they intentionally twisted many other things involving Trump.

You should see how our Australian propaganda wing ABC has tried to destroy him and Ron Paul over the years.... it's criminal...

It is.

It really dashes any hope you could have that anything will get better. Look at all the damage done by the enabling of riots AND Bidens first several months.

They never even complain about how Biden is destroying everything that benefitted the people.

locked and loaded here

Our issues are global.

Look at how my boy Kyle did, took 3 down, and lived. It will be the same combating soy soldiers.

Kyle is an exceptional shot. He has skills for sure!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It is.

locked and loaded here

Our issues are global.

Kyle is an exceptional shot.

Many more Kyle's where that came from! lol

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

It is.

locked and loaded here

Our issues are global.

Kyle is an exceptional shot. He has skills for sure!
Kyle is the fucking man.

I want that kid to run for president one day

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

But he didn't cover up anything. In fact, when Trump started addressing it the media and that cunt Pelosi and everyone were busy minimizing it and saying Trumps "corona scare" was anti science. They were all saying we should worry more about the "second wave of influenza"

When he stopped travel they called him xenophobic. Even the WHO criticized him. On Jan 14th 2020 the WHO claimed there was no evidence of human to human transmission.

I never believed he was xenophobic for 1 second. I absolutely know the press was lying about that but he absolutely did, by his own admission, LIE about coronavirus and as soon as I go to my other computer, I'll cut and paste a link to his phone call. I only heard it a couple of dozen times on news breaks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I never believed he was xenophobic for 1 second. I absolutely know the press was lying about that but he absolutely did, by his own admission, LIE about coronavirus and as soon as I go to my other computer, I'll cut and paste a link to his phone call. I only heard it a couple of dozen times on news breaks.

No he didnt.

I've listened to whole thing as well. He didnt want to cause a panicked. He didnt lie about anything.

And when he was addressing it, it was the media and the stupid democrats were calling him a fearmongerer and saying that it was nothing to worry about. Pelosi was encouraging people to go to parades to intentionally undermine Trumps corona warnings and his shutting down travel.

He was already acting and addressing it. He just didnt want to cause a panick. The media and the stupid Democrats who were lying and causing panicks

They went from "it's nothing to worry about" to "everyone is gonna die and its Trumps fault" in a matter of days.

This pandemic was used as a political weapon. The media didnt even report most of what Trumps team had done. They just grabbed stupid shit from the briefings and twisted it into "omg Trump says inject bleach!"

People STILL repeat the propaganda that Trump called Corona a hoax.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Our media lie to such an extreme, they should be lined up and shot dead. I lost track how many times they manipulated what Trump siad and then posted a back page apology and retraction. Conversely, we got em on live video stuffing the ballot boxes and they printed bullshit stories saying it was all fake footage or they didnt do anything abnormal.