This shouldn't be about politics, either

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I say, let's do the BF meet-up in Houston instead of Vegas, everybody buy a gun and a 40-ouncer, then we lock ourselves up in a motel room and hash this out like Constitutional adults.

:FU::Beatdown2::STFU3:

I would rather have them here in the backwoods, and go "hunting" lol. Then have a bonfire, some moonshine, and good times lol.

I'm sure you would, Blaze.

But even hunting rifles and alcohol aren't a good mix, know what I'm sayin'?

I thought that was covered in firearms training, no?

I said "then" lol. Meaning, hunting first, drinking second lol.

How do you like your Liberal? Well done or medium rare lol? The meat is kinda sour tasting though.

Fair enough, fair enough.

So, once we're all drunk, who holds the rifles? Same guy who holds the keys to our cars?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I say, let's do the BF meet-up in Houston instead of Vegas, everybody buy a gun and a 40-ouncer, then we lock ourselves up in a motel room and hash this out like Constitutional adults.

I would rather have them here in the backwoods, and go "hunting" lol. Then have a bonfire, some moonshine, and good times lol.

I said "then" lol. Meaning, hunting first, drinking second lol.

How do you like your Liberal? Well done or medium rare lol? The meat is kinda sour tasting though.

Fair enough, fair enough.

So, once we're all drunk, who holds the rifles? Same guy who holds the keys to our cars?

I dont need anyone to "hold my rifle" lol. But if she insists, she might get a lil more than "buck shot" if ya know what I mean lol.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Authorities say a gunman opened fire at the Valley Transportation Authority building in San Jose during a shift change on Wednesday morning, killing eight and injuring several others; the shooter died by suicide. This was one of the deadliest gun incidents to ever happen in Northern California,
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"When are we going to come to grips with this?" Gavin Newsom asked during a news conference. "When are we going to put down our arms, literally and figuratively, our politics, the stale rhetoric, finger-pointing, all the hand-wringing, consternation that produces nothing except more fury and frustration, more scenes like this repeated over and over and over again." He said it is time to "take a little damn responsibility, all of us," and "move beyond the platitudes and usual rhetoric" that come after a mass shooting.

Looking at this from a country with virtually no gun deaths, this looks completely insane. It has to stop.

It's mental illness. Take their guns away and they'll mow down crowds with their cars.
NO.

Take away their guns and they'll just get them from the Cartel pouring over our non-existent borders which are non-existent thanks to pieces of shit like Lotus

have you got border troubles again?

Yes, sadly. It's a full blown crisis.

Get this.....Biden started the wall construction back up.

Wasn't the left the first to want to build the wall?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Authorities say a gunman opened fire at the Valley Transportation Authority building in San Jose during a shift change on Wednesday morning, killing eight and injuring several others; the shooter died by suicide. This was one of the deadliest gun incidents to ever happen in Northern California,

"When are we going to come to grips with this?" Gavin Newsom asked during a news conference. "When are we going to put down our arms, literally and figuratively, our politics, the stale rhetoric, finger-pointing, all the hand-wringing, consternation that produces nothing except more fury and frustration, more scenes like this repeated over and over and over again." He said it is time to "take a little damn responsibility, all of us," and "move beyond the platitudes and usual rhetoric" that come after a mass shooting.

Looking at this from a country with virtually no gun deaths, this looks completely insane. It has to stop.

It's mental illness. Take their guns away and they'll mow down crowds with their cars.
NO.

Take away their guns and they'll just get them from the Cartel pouring over our non-existent borders which are non-existent thanks to pieces of shit like Lotus

The wall on the Mexican border? Who knows. I never heard that, but if by "the left" you mean the Democrats, who aren't left, then it's possible.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

NO.

The wall on the Mexican border? Who knows. I never heard that, but if by "the left" you mean the Democrats, who aren't left, then it's possible.

I'm almost certain it was Clinton but I am sure someone here will correct me if I am wrong.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

NO.

To be completely honest I'm not even sure.

As long as I remember from when I started paying attention to politics(during the Clinton administration).....they all SAY they intend to come down on illegal immigration....but until Trump, it was just pandering.

But I'll go look that up. I really cant answer that.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Trump is the only president who really wanted to keep the subhuman filth from crossing the border into our country

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

NO.

I'm almost certain it was Clinton but I am sure someone here will correct me if I am wrong.

Clinton is one evil piece of shit, so it's possible.

He definitely made it easier to deport immigrants, but I still don't know about the wall.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

NO.

All liberal leftists are evil pieces of shit. what else is new?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1622116344402.jpg

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I just googled and indeed it was Clinton in the late 1990s and then Hilary in 2006 tried to push it...

I'll just grab the article off my history.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Man up ffs...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

NO.

He definitely made it easier to deport immigrants, but I still don't know about the wall.

All the truly evil shit done by the Clintons.....and you call him evil because he spoke of a border wall?

What IS it with you guys and immigration? You guys just want total unfettered access or its "evil".

You know much worse human trafficking would be if we just let people come in like that? That's just one issue.....setting aside the various other issues.

Human trafficking would be vastly worse if we just opened borders. You guys have such a rosey, unrealistic and romantic view of immigration and I have no idea how you justify that.

And I'm never gonna know, because you guys only respond to questions with insults.

*sigh*

I dont want to make it easy for scum bags to kidnap little children, drag them into America to be raped too death and never seen again. Call me an evil stupid racist. Idgaf.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looks like I've made a mistake and fucking up a hand typed URL.... anyway Lotus has put one up.

It was Trump himself that said it was a Democrat idea... obviouly your media omitted lots of Trumps information. I saw it on TV... that's how I know.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Trump is a cocksucker... but he's been the people's cocksucker. The metrics changed for him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Looks like I've made a mistake and fucking up a hand typed URL.... anyway Lotus has put one up.

It was Trump himself that said it was a Democrat idea... obviouly your media omitted lots of Trumps information. I saw it on TV... that's how I know.

Our stupid media has omitted tons of info. And they intentionally twisted many other things involving Trump.

But these leftist anti Trumpers wont even look at it.

Media is a propaganda arm for the establishment

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

NO.

All the truly evil shit done by the Clintons.....and you call him evil because he spoke of a border wall?

What IS it with you guys and immigration? You guys just want total unfettered access or its "evil".

You know much worse human trafficking would be if we just let people come in like that? That's just one issue.....setting aside the various other issues.

Human trafficking would be vastly worse if we just opened borders. You guys have such a rosey, unrealistic and romantic view of immigration and I have no idea how you justify that.

And I'm never gonna know, because you guys only respond to questions with insults.

*sigh*

I dont want to make it easy for scum bags to kidnap little children, drag them into America to be raped too death and never seen again. Call me an evil stupid racist. Idgaf.

I'm 10000% behind border security... good fences make good neighbours.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Our stupid media has omitted tons of info. And they intentionally twisted many other things involving Trump.

You should see how our Australian propaganda wing ABC has tried to destroy him and Ron Paul over the years.... it's criminal...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This guy made a couple vids directly going through a ton of the corporate media propaganda and showing how its lies

Of course most of the people who NEED to see this wont even bother. They are emotionally invested in hating Trump, believing the lies and hating his supporters. The goal has been to influence the public to vote for establishment politicains who do not serve the people at all.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You should see how our Australian propaganda wing ABC has tried to destroy him and Ron Paul over the years.... it's criminal...

It is.

It really is. All they've done is foster hatred, incite riots, divide.

Its fucking maddening how people have just ran with it.

It really dashes any hope you could have that anything will get better. Look at all the damage done by the enabling of riots AND Bidens first several months.

They never even complain about how Biden is destroying everything that benefitted the people.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It is.

It really dashes any hope you could have that anything will get better. Look at all the damage done by the enabling of riots AND Bidens first several months.

They never even complain about how Biden is destroying everything that benefitted the people.
civil war is the only option at this point.

locked and loaded here

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It is.

locked and loaded here

Our issues are global.

If civil war breaks out.....so be it. But I have little hope for this country.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It is.

locked and loaded here

Our issues are global.

If civil war breaks out.....so be it. But I have little hope for this country.
At least we get to shoot some liberals in the street

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It is.

I tried to connect with the ABC talk shows here going back 15 years. They NEVER got back to me ever... until I was curiously and in an unrelated fluff piece. I told them to go fuck themselves.

Yet the cunt insisted I still tell my story.

Never once when anything political was being discussed did ANYONE follow up and let me speak. The ABC is a publicly funded wank tank for leftists to get pensions.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Press did vilify Trump... The Stormy Rogers business was tacky for starters.

He lost because of his bullshit rhetoric over covid pandemic... he absolutely failed listening to medical experts.... that was a dickhead thing to do.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
The Press did vilify Trump... The Stormy Rogers business was tacky for starters.

He lost because of his bullshit rhetoric over covid pandemic... he absolutely failed listening to medical experts.... that was a dickhead thing to do.

He lost because the deep state owns the media and voting machines...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The narrative around Trumps Covid response is all bullshit, too.

All the media did was twist, lie and selectively report shit they could twist and lie.

That's was where I started wanting people to file class action lawsuits against the corporate media. What they've done is sedition.

It's so bad they shouldnt be allowed to call themselves news.

If everyone cared enough to actually watch the briefings and pay attention to what is being done... they would know its unacceptable bullshit what the media has done.