They shouldn't do that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She's fucking VILE.

Yes, she is. The vile seems to be attracting a lot of attention in the current environment. The issue isn't feminism, it's patriarchy.

Women work outside of the home and all research shows that they are still also responsible for the labor at home. That's why we're getting the "trad wife" response from some women. If I got bust my ass, might as well have one job, not two.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Yes, she is. The vile seems to be attracting a lot of attention in the current environment. The issue isn't feminism, it's patriarchy.

Women work outside of the home and all research shows that they are still also responsible for the labor at home. That's why we're getting the "trad wife" response from some women. If I got bust my ass, might as well have one job, not two.

That trad wife trend is going to be bad news for a lot of women.

I'm glad to see women coming out and telling their stories of how easily you can end up homeless with nothing.

I was doing it, because my ex wanted to really work on our marriage and do things "God's way". Well....God's way isn't making our life decisions with your mother and ordering me to submit. ME. I'm not naturally submissive at ALL. I have always had my own job and my own car.

When I told him I wanted a divorce? He ditched and took everything.

And this has been the sad story of many "trad wives". I think if women want to stay home with thier babies....wonderful. Do it. It's rewarding and I loved being home with them. But for fucks sake do NOT do it if the marriage is rocky and do NOT give a man full reign over everything. If HE decides to cheat and/or leave and you haven't set up a safety net for yourself...you're just fucked.

The tradwife to homelessness pipeline is real. You can do everything perfect for a man and if he is going to fuck you over...none of that is going to matter.

It's terrible advice and I wouldn't want my daughters to think like that. I want them to have their own skills and ways to...not just survive, but enjoy their lives. My oldest is planning on marrying her girlfriend but not until they graduate college. So I don't need to worry about her. I DO worry about the ideas that will be taught to my youngest by her father.

I like that blonde one on Youtube with the boobs....as if she's the picture of modesty and wait, isn't she making money as an influencer?

So she's not a "trad wife". She's an aaesthetic.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That trad wife trend is going to be bad news for a lot of women.

I'm glad to see women coming out and telling their stories of how easily you can end up homeless with nothing.

I was doing it, because my ex wanted to really work on our marriage and do things "God's way". Well....God's way isn't making our life decisions with your mother and ordering me to submit. ME. I'm not naturally submissive at ALL. I have always had my own job and my own car.

When I told him I wanted a divorce? He ditched and took everything.

And this has been the sad story of many "trad wives". I think if women want to stay home with thier babies....wonderful. Do it. It's rewarding and I loved being home with them. But for fucks sake do NOT do it if the marriage is rocky and do NOT give a man full reign over everything. If HE decides to cheat and/or leave and you haven't set up a safety net for yourself...you're just fucked.

The tradwife to homelessness pipeline is real. You can do everything perfect for a man and if he is going to fuck you over...none of that is going to matter.

It's terrible advice and I wouldn't want my daughters to think like that. I want them to have their own skills and ways to...not just survive, but enjoy their lives. My oldest is planning on marrying her girlfriend but not until they graduate college. So I don't need to worry about her. I DO worry about the ideas that will be taught to my youngest by her father.

I like that blonde one on Youtube with the boobs....as if she's the picture of modesty and wait, isn't she making money as an influencer?

So she's not a "trad wife". She's an aaesthetic.

Women simply have to stop accepting partners that haven't evolved with the times. I don't see the advantage in being the lesser party in a relationship.

Better to be single.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Women simply have to stop accepting partners that haven't evolved with the times. I don't see the advantage in being the lesser party in a relationship.

Better to be single.

I don't like the ones who whine about 50/50 either.

I honestly love to feel taken care of.....but that's not just a woman thing.

The trad wife thing isn't supposed to make the woman the lesser party. It's supposed to be about roles. She manages the home and children and he brings in the money.

She makes herself very vulnerable to abuse and exploitation taking that role. Financial abuse is a biggy among the "trad" community.