Hey DKG or whatever your name is

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don’t know about you… but I have zero fucks to give about what the criminally insane are having for dinner.

It's remarkable that no one here really seems to care about that place. I don't think about them until someone posts about them. They just don't matter

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It's remarkable that no one here really seems to care about that place. I don't think about them until someone posts about them. They just don't matter

Ironically, they are too stupid to know dey is stoopid. It gets boring quickly.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
How does DKG see his forum as the place people should be, I wonder?

When Flea permabanned me from SG for a zero TOS violation… Big showed me this site and TBC. I didn’t register at TBC. I registered here.

Bastard Factory just sounded kewler.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Lol wat?

You mean to tell me a trove of washed up, has been, never were, second rate, mentally challenged, without original thought, hive minded, social rejects don't matter?

Where's the obligatory "what did your fart smell like today" thread?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol wat?

You mean to tell me a trove of washed up, has been, never were, second rate, mentally challenged, without original thought, hive minded, social rejects don't matter?

I actually feel sorry for them. I really do. Grown ass people acting like little toddlers wearing a shitty diaper for too long, unfed, and half dressed outside in the cold. It's pathetic that they haven't moved on.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lol wat?

BC is a money pit...that is why Erica Mena did a forum flipper and bounced, making enough profit to buy a years worth of Ozempic.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She’d do better with a gastric bypass. Her ass is sinking to her legs.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
I actually feel sorry for them. I really do. Grown ass people acting like little toddlers wearing a shitty diaper for too long, unfed, and half dressed outside in the cold. It's pathetic that they haven't moved on.
I don't feel a fucking thing for any of them.

BiggieBBQStalls is a nobody who turned into an internet lawn chair the second his PI was outted like a little bitch. Who still lives here and is swiping shit like ....favela when I posted it earlier. If I shat in that mother fuckers mouth, which I'm positive he would enjoy, btw, that would be the first time an ounce of flaming ever existed in his being.

EKG or whatever that fucking retard goes by is a nobody, and a stupid one at that. He's the fucktard who gets in trouble when those idiots go full blown degenerative mental lampshade and bury his Canadian ass into his own shit filled sewer.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, moron.

Then you have Herman who might be suffering from dementia and thinks;

A. Flynn is me.

And

B. His internet tough guy routine scares anybody. An open hand slap prolly puts that wimp into a fucking stroke.

The fuckwads a loser felon. Chances are his internet is monitored.

That shit hole gets what, ten posts a day if they're lucky? And this place is dying? They don't seem to understand this is their RIP thread and unlike that shit hole where they're only one hit wonder thread is about this place nobody here is actually setting this one on fire talking about them

Incels are incels. They can pout from a distance and this place can just move forward while they're updating their fucking shout box which is like going from AOL to MySpace.

Fuck them. And if any of you fence sitters support that drivel fuck you too.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
BC is a money pit...that is why Erica Mena did a forum flipper and bounced, making enough profit to buy a years worth of Ozempic.
BiggieFatBurger is internet Ozempic.

That reject gets his hands on panels and sucks the life out of forums.

Seriously, does anybody think a forum where that moron has keys will succeed in 2024 with his track record of failure?

Didn't think so...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't feel a fucking thing for any of them.

BiggieBBQStalls is a nobody who turned into an internet lawn chair the second his PI was outted like a little bitch. Who still lives here and is swiping shit like ....favela when I posted it earlier. If I shat in that mother fuckers mouth, which I'm positive he would enjoy, btw, that would be the first time an ounce of flaming ever existed in his being.

EKG or whatever that fucking retard goes by is a nobody, and a stupid one at that. He's the fucktard who gets in trouble when those idiots go full blown degenerative mental lampshade and bury his Canadian ass into his own shit filled sewer.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes, moron.

Then you have Herman who might be suffering from dementia and thinks;

A. Flynn is me.

And

B. His internet tough guy routine scares anybody. An open hand slap prolly puts that wimp into a fucking stroke.

The fuckwads a loser felon. Chances are his internet is monitored.

That shit hole gets what, ten posts a day if they're lucky? And this place is dying? They don't seem to understand this is their RIP thread and unlike that shit hole where they're only one hit wonder thread is about this place nobody here is actually setting this one on fire talking about them

Incels are incels. They can pout from a distance and this place can just move forward while they're updating their fucking shout box which is like going from AOL to MySpace.

Fuck them. And if any of you fence sitters support that drivel fuck you too.

They're stuck in failure. They know it and are powerless to change it. That's tragic.

eta: I was wrong. It's not tragic. In the world of trolling, it's amusing actually.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
They're stuck in failure. They know it and are powerless to change it. That's tragic.

eta: I was wrong. It's not tragic. In the world of trolling, it's amusing actually.
Your grasp of our vocabulary is waning…
Your verse suggests you’re a stuck pig! lol

I’m smarter than you! Löl

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Shu
BiggieFatBurger is internet Ozempic.

That reject gets his hands on panels and sucks the life out of forums.

Seriously, does anybody think a forum where that moron has keys will succeed in 2024 with his track record of failure?

Didn't think so...
Shut Up you cry baby fucking little cunt…and I didn’t even bother reading what you said. I’m that fucking good pissant!

RabidOwl

Factory Bastard
Keep my name, initials, or anything remotely associated with me out your fucking yap, bit player.

You are a fucking nobody and for your best interests, keep it that way.

Nobody here wants to either go to that incel hovel that's still getting less traffic then this place and this place is in transition not unlike Gayran who's been transitioning for almost a decade.

Do not, I repeat, do not give me a reason to come back and rebuild this place from the ground up and incorporate social media into this stagnate "community" while you, fuck tard that you are, have fucking 1996 shout boxes on your decade old software under fucking dust bunnies and failure.

My good name is worth a hell of alot more then being associated with a retarded core group of incels and has beens who haven't pushed anything but stupidity and useless drivel for years now.

You dont know me. Don't act like you do, and put more effort into your shit hole site that's nothing more then a special needs seminar for socially awkward morons who will never/ have never amounted to jack shit on these forums.

One warning.
Everyone knows you. Everyone sees right through you. All style and no substance at all. You remind me a mouse trying to escape the maze and only going in one direction.. never looking in another direction to find its way out. So predictable and so utterly worthless in real life.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Everyone knows you. Everyone sees right through you. All style and no substance at all. You remind me a mouse trying to escape the maze and only going in one direction.. never looking in another direction to find its way out. So predictable and so utterly worthless in real life.
Wot?

RabidOwl

Factory Bastard
Oh hush. its nonsense.. yet he will read it and trying to understand it and me. Fucking idiot that he is.
Than after figuring it out to be nonsense he will claim victory over me. Watch the puppet at work. I could throw anything at him and like a stupid fish will take the bait and think he has caught the big one but hasn't even put his clothes on in his fishing boat. When is the last time he cleaned himself or his home? the walls are disgusting!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Oh hush. its nonsense.. yet he will read it and trying to understand it and me. Fucking idiot that he is.
Than after figuring it out to be nonsense he will claim victory over me. Watch the puppet at work. I could throw anything at him and like a stupid fish will take the bait and think he has caught the big one but hasn't even put his clothes on in his fishing boat. When is the last time he cleaned himself or his home? the walls are disgusting!!
Fuck you cunt! I will kill you!