Site Supporter ☠️
I banned you cuz you is a nasty fat white bitch. Do tell the truth, cow
What's that ,smells like Lard?

e0132db96493c9463333cd691098eef3c2953595.jpeg

Now Extra Large for your convenience!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Interesting that among your crowd, incidentally mostly white and clearly ignorant AF, I'm the racist.

You can't make this shit up.

She is tho. I ain’t gonna lie.

That bitch is fucking disgusting. Good Lord, I can’t unsee it.

Btw…Ive never called you a racist nor have I ever claimed to NOT be one. I keep it 100

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

Btw…Ive never called you a racist nor have I ever claimed to NOT be one. I keep it 100
Why do you think Bigly Guiles is that fattest slob on the internet, and is that why you're attracted to him?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I agree that you haven't called me a racist directly. Although you might have agreed with those that have.

People that are clearly bigoted AF.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I agree that you haven't called me a racist directly. Although you might have agreed with those that have.

People that are clearly bigoted AF.

If you’ve read over there, then you know I don’t talk shit about you. So there’s that.

I need Poofer to get a hold of me tho.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If you’ve read over there, then you know I don’t talk shit about you. So there’s that.

I need Poofer to get a hold of me tho.

I don't read over there. If people haven't realized by now that we're all too old to keep behaving like children, there's really nothing left to say.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, look at that, Flea lied. A proven lie.
Not that I'm shocked.

And buffalo? No, that creature has a narrow ass. Mine is round and juts out behind me. No saddlebags...just high and round, Flea.

And it's how I was born, for better or worse. Now my boobs are nothing to write home about, but that's never concerned me. I rather like the smarts I was truly blessed with...

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
Not that I'm shocked.

And buffalo? No, that creature has a narrow ass. Mine is round and juts out behind me. No saddlebags...just high and round, Flea.

And it's how I was born, for better or worse. Now my boobs are nothing to write home about, but that's never concerned me. I rather like the smarts I was truly blessed with...
Speaking as a man, damn near any boobs are worth writing home about.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, I admit this post had me go looking over yonder.

Apparently, there was an entire thread of those animals, grunting, snorting, farting, etc about us liberals going over to host a "leftist" sub.

It amuses me to no end seeing the typical lies and spinning. My favorite is the Commie's post about most of us being too scared to post there.

The Commie that refuses to post here, I may add. I would say that the iron-y could smack her in the face and flatten it out, but it's too late for that. Nature did that already

Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Not that I'm shocked.

Oak, that was from over a year ago. Why are you letting these people troll you?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
See how the lines are crossed thru my name? Those posts are over a year old.

I love how Alticus the nic switch pussy ran over there to go sift thru years worth of posts lol. Yes, I’m that bitch

I got condo’s in these hoe’s heads