Site Supporter ☠️
BTW @RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©
Stop DM,ing me asking for better pics of my belly button tattoo
You mean this one?

images.jpg

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Listen here biatch….you can try and bullshit yourself into believing that shit, but nobody buys into it. You flipped when I failed to back you up after Flea and Dove were giving you a serve. Just to jog your memory….you emailed me and had a go at me for no reason.
So shut the fuck up ya fat cunt!

You are a liar. I didn't flip on you. I simply refused to fight for you, sissy.

eta: I remember more clearly now. What I did was point out that you were demanding I fight with Flynn and pointed out to you that you didn't do jack shit when people attacked me.

Those are the facts.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Rancid's cool bro... anyways, good to see ya posting again, ya p155 ed. :Happy5:
Rancidojismo can give a troll but can’t take one back mate.
He stated here earlier, and to the leftards to make matters worse, that I threatened to kill him over at Discord.

Simple truth of the matter, which he failed to mention, was that he told me to go poke/stab my wife with a tactical weapon. I responded back by stating that I’ll poke/stab him back dead for even saying such a thing.

Now you got to realise, as uncool as he was and given his Bozo stupidity, I realised it was merely a troll.

Now the dumb black cunt is making a deal it.

I should fuck him up!

PS: Yeah good to see still posting too! What happened to Aryan…I liked that name, it had mine in it. Adam is too biblical…sorry mate! Lol.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You are a liar. I didn't flip on you. I simply refused to fight for you, sissy.

eta: I remember more clearly now. What I did was point out that you were demanding I fight with Flynn and pointed out to you that you didn't do jack shit when people attacked me.

Those are the facts.
Oi…you’re mentally retarded! You’re the dumb cunt that has countless episodes here, there and everywhere. FFS… wake the fuck up!
How many shrinks have you and your equally ditzy pal @Murdy gone to? How many prescription drugs have you put into both your bulbous torsos? Huh?

The proof is in the pudding fatty-boom-boom!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
LOL he complaining about someone supposedly asking him to fight their fights is simply priceless. PRICELESS.
What’s priceless Rancidojismo, is you trying to troll me by telling me to stab/poke my wife with a tactical stick, and then when I give back in return by stating that I’d stab you dead with said tactical stick, you have a big cry about it!??

And you’re still crying about it ya dumb black cunt!

Peasant!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

What’s priceless Rancidojismo, is you trying to troll me by telling me to stab/poke my wife with a tactical stick, and then when I give back in return by stating that I’d stab you dead with said tactical stick, you have a big cry about it!??

And you’re still crying about it ya dumb black cunt!

Peasant!
Oh sorry. My bad. Thought you left the wife for Dinky Dianna. You seem to find her wiff appealing. What is it about Hermaphrodites Galli?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oi…you’re mentally retarded! You’re the dumb cunt that has countless episodes here, there and everywhere. FFS… wake the fuck up!
How many shrinks have you and your equally ditzy pal @Murdy gone to? How many prescription drugs have you put into both your bulbous torsos? Huh?

The proof is in the pudding fatty-boom-boom!

The only person that has episodes is you. You have them in the shoutbox, often for days at a time, Mr. Bipolar.