Whatever happened to the Discords?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Are there certain days/times more favorable than others that people can hang out for a while?

During the day (USA Eastern time zone) is always hit-or-miss for me but by, say, 9:30-10pm I can usually sit in for a bit.

Anyone else have a preference?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I'm available around that time. I think it could be interesting to try it out.

Since Flea stopped organizing them I occasionally see one or two people ready to have a Discord at that particular moment but there's no coordination or predictability or general interest, it seems.

If there were certain times on certain days that someone could plan around or at least keep in mind maybe there'd be more people in the Discords again? I don't know that for sure; I'm just asking.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Since Flea stopped organizing them I occasionally see one or two people ready to have a Discord at that particular moment but there's no coordination or predictability or general interest, it seems.

If there were certain times on certain days that someone could plan around or at least keep in mind maybe there'd be more people in the Discords again? I don't know that for sure; I'm just asking.

Perhaps someone could volunteer to set up a discussion and see what happens.

I'm interested in knowing what people would think of "Evil Oak" once they heard me as a real person and not words on a forum page.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Are there certain days/times more favorable than others that people can hang out for a while?

During the day (USA Eastern time zone) is always hit-or-miss for me but by, say, 9:30-10pm I can usually sit in for a bit.

Anyone else have a preference?
I can organise us a chat with a few solid members next week. Just been busy this week with filming and advertising gigs.
:ThumbsUp1:

• LOL
Reactions: X
OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Nevermind @Garraty_47

I'm not into the drama. I'll bow out.

*sigh*

You could always set up your own Discord, pick a night/time, and let whoever wants to show up do so (or only send out invites to specific people).

Just sayin'.

Addendum: as long as they can succeed in chasing you away from things like this there's no real incentive for them to stop doing it.

Also just sayin'.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You could always set up your own Discord, pick a night/time, and let whoever wants to show up do so (or only send out invites to specific people).

Just sayin'.

Addendum: as long as they can succeed in chasing you away from things like this there's no real incentive for them to stop doing it.

Also just sayin'.

I hear you. I find it tedious to deal with children. When people say I take all this shit way too seriously, and then deliberately act like children having tantrums, the truth is revealed.

Perhaps you have a tolerance for little kids behavior in adults. I don't.

I can set up my own discord, but it all seems so silly.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Drama Creation Alert!!!
I'm not into the drama. I'll bow out.

Buying Into The Drama Alert!!!!

Just sayin'.

Also just sayin'.

Nobody was talking about The Leaker.

She created the Drama.

She knows herself enough to know that she cannot separate The Boards from a calm, friendly discussion. She would bring The Hate. She cannot control herself.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Perhaps you have a tolerance for little kids behavior in adults. I don't.

Growing old is inevitable.
Growing up is optional.

I'm not going to say exactly where I stand on this but I will admit to squeezing the squeaky toys every time I pass down the pet aisle in Kroger. I don't know why everyone doesn't... it's very cleansing.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You could always join under a different name than "Fat Lily" and people may not figure out it is you until you snort like a hog.
must you fucking CRYYYYY all over the bloody forum you fucking Cancer ... shut yer fucking mouth fer a day what do you say champ ?? bleeding out yer bloody arse fer fucking weeks now like a stuck pig stfu FAGGOT !!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Growing old is inevitable.
Growing up is optional.

I'm not going to say exactly where I stand on this but I will admit to squeezing the squeaky toys every time I pass down the pet aisle in Kroger. I don't know why everyone doesn't... it's very cleansing.

We all express are playful sides in our own way. You do you, G47. I applaud it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
must you fucking CRYYYYY all over the bloody forum you fucking Cancer ... shut yer fucking mouth fer a day what do you say champ ?? bleeding out yer bloody arse fer fucking weeks now like a stuck pig stfu FAGGOT !!

Yes, he must. He's obsessed.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Drama Creation Alert!!!

Buying Into The Drama Alert!!!!

Nobody was talking about The Leaker.

She created the Drama.

She knows herself enough to know that she cannot separate The Boards from a calm, friendly discussion. She would bring The Hate. She cannot control herself.

Bingo. That’s toxic behavior I don’t have the stomach for ATM

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Vit knows what’s up with her. He knows not to discuss anything he don’t want used against him later.

That's almost but not quite correct.
Actually I don't say anything in private I wouldn't stand behind 100% in public; that way I don't have to give any fucks about what does or doesn't get "leaked".

/shrug