Whatever happened to the Discords?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Cool; I know fuckall about iPhones.
I only use my Android for calls and texts.
Everything else happens here on the desktop.

Guess I'm just a dinosaur. LoL

I can use my Samsung (Android) for all sorts of things. It has a lot of capacity to do things I don't really use.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
She's behaving like a child. I haven't heard "you're copying me" this much since elementary school. Kids said it all the time.

It’s all you do tho. If you’re not rehashing my shit, you’re over there repeating what Flynn says. You have no shame but hey, if you can’t think of your own stuff, I guess I’ll leave it at that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s all you do tho. If you’re not rehashing my shit, you’re over there repeating what Flynn says. You have no shame but hey, if you can’t think of your own stuff, I guess I’ll leave it at that.

Don't be concerned by what I'm doing, it's not your problem is it?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
heh It's none of your bees wax! And discord belongs to flea. :P

X

xXx
Site Supporter
it says find your friends on discord not discort no wonder I couldnt find you guise

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
If we're going to have anything resembling regular Discord meetups maybe we should start with this:

Which day(s) of the week is more likely for people to be interested in a Discord session?

What time(s) of that day or those days?

I'm not trying to supplant the spontaneous get-togethers or anything like that... I'm just curious if some days/times are better than others if I wanted to, say, host a weekly or monthly meeting.

I've seen a number of questions about Discord but no actual plans for making them happen; everyone, myself included, has been happy to simply wait until someone else names a day/time. That may or may not change but it would be nice to have some basic info if someone does decide to start hosting more predictable gatherings.

We've had some decent attendance at the recent announced get-togethers so it's not crazy to think we might be able to have a recurring Discord entry on the eCalendar, either at a specific channel or on a rotating basis- whichever works.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
If we're going to have anything resembling regular Discord meetups maybe we should start with this:

Which day(s) of the week is more likely for people to be interested in a Discord session?

I'm not trying to supplant the spontaneous get-togethers or anything like that... I'm just curious if some days/times are better than others if I wanted to, say, host a weekly or monthly meeting.

I've seen a number of questions about Discord but no actual plans for making them happen; everyone, myself included, has been happy to simply wait until someone else names a day/time. That may or may not change but it would be nice to have some basic info if someone does decide to start hosting more predictable gatherings.

We've had some decent attendance at the recent announced get-togethers so it's not crazy to think we might be able to have a recurring Discord entry on the eCalendar, either at a specific channel or on a rotating basis- whichever works.

I’ll be back this weekend. We can set up a time

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't get it. I was able to join _47's server just by following the link in this thread. And can't people post text/voice messages whenever they are there for ppl to respond to later? Wouldn't someone figure out what time most ppl are about just by using it more?

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I don't get it. I was able to join _47's server just by following the link in this thread. And can't people post text/voice messages whenever they are there for ppl to respond to later? Wouldn't someone figure out what time most ppl are about just by using it more?

That's a good point.

Right then.
I'll kick it off with a monthly recurring Discord.
First Wednesday night (Thursday for those of you in England, Scotland, and Australia).

5pm - Los Angeles
8pm - New York
10pm - Rio de Janeiro
2am - London & Glasgow
11am - Sydney

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Adds visit _47 discord on the first wed at 5 pm to bucket list calendar.
Also adds visit discord whenever I fuckin' feel like it to bucket list calendar.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

ha ha /// ALL of that .. in your accent bro thats how I read it lololol I kill me lol