Whatever happened to Viper?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
So, what I'd like to know is how anyone knew that the BY owner passed. Did someone know him?

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Well, for one thing, choosing one day that you want to live and dress as a woman doesn't make you one.
Well, that's just like your opinion man.

Let me ask you a question Mr Cosplay, lets say you have a job you love, and it pays you well at a big company...and then the Company hires a new CEO for this large multinational that happens to be a Transperson. Are you going to quit your high paying job, based on your moral principals?

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
And this is important to you in this context of a person you don't know on the internet that runs a small chatroom how?
It isn't, my issue is how over the last few decades the tranny shit has been shoved down our throats constantly and certain impressionable folks have succumb to the propaganda.

I notice you didn't say I'm wrong however...:LOL3:

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
It isn't, my issue is how over the last few decades the tranny shit has been shoved down our throats constantly and certain impressionable folks have succumb to the propaganda.

I notice you didn't say I'm wrong however...:LOL3:
Is the tranny "shit" down your throat now?

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
The point is that you don't have a point.... disagreeing with or disliking something doesn't have to have affected you directly.
And yet you cry 24/7 about all the things that live inside your head, da jooz, da gays, da trannies and the list goes on, in your tiny terrified head.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The point is that you don't have a point.... disagreeing with or disliking something doesn't have to have affected you directly.
It does have a point. There are many things we all like and dislike. Most of us don't obsessively talk about it.

You do. It's as if you really really really think about it constantly.

Weird.

Adam Hitler

Aidsman sucks homeless cock
Factory Bastard
It does have a point. There are many things we all like and dislike. Most of us don't obsessively talk about it.

You do. It's as if you really really really think about it constantly.

Weird.
You and your e-comrades talk about Trump 24/7, see how that works?

I can honestly feel my braincells withering and dying with every interaction with your third world IQ ass.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
You and your e-comrades talk about Trump 24/7, see how that works?

I can honestly feel my braincells withering and dying with every interaction with your third world IQ ass.
@Adam Hitler CHOSES TO DO BUSINESS WITH COMPANIES THAT SUPPORT LGBTQ++ ACTIVITIES.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!