Whatever happened to Viper?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Sam...Something Coffee Guy was one and theBadTroll was another the admin used.
.The admin was a super guy, the best forum owner on the best forum of all time.
.He passed away quite young of cancer.
It was a very sad day for us all - and that is when BY ended..
Oh, wow. I didn't realize everyone knew he passed. Yes. It was a good forum.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He could be cantankerous. He just disappeared form CBT one day without even a FU Peach's would see him him on Chess.com and Wabbit would see him on a Diabetus form, but he just ghosted them.

I heard from him once after he disappeared from the boards. His wife was quite sickly, maybe the negative energy didn't help.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
And we have no clue where Bildo is?
Billdo ended up in Portland scraped around doing menial jobs for a while, then got back into doing SEO work, got hired by a big firm out of Texas doing website and seo, is making good money and working remotely, Her boss gave her the whole month of August off.

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Oh. I forgot about that.

I never forgave Sindy for acting like a total ass to me when she came here. I was completely civil with her and she went all apeshit on me.

I always try consider how toxic this place can be when people I’m cool with start acting weird.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Sam...Something Coffee Guy was one and theBadTroll was another the admin used.
.The admin was a super guy, the best forum owner on the best forum of all time.
.He passed away quite young of cancer.
It was a very sad day for us all - and that is when BY ended..
The Administrator of BY was indeed a good forum host, even if that creaky old Yabb format sucked nigger balls even then. He ran the forum off a corner of his business servers and the site remained up for many months after he passed and everyone drifted away. It ended up filled with spambot posts for dick pills until someone finally pulled the plug. It was a sad end to one of the coolest message boards ever.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
The Administrator of BY was indeed a good forum host, even if that creaky old Yabb format sucked nigger balls even then. He ran the forum off a corner of his business servers and the site remained up for many months after he passed and everyone drifted away. It ended up filled with spambot posts for dick pills until someone finally pulled the plug. It was a sad end to one of the coolest message boards ever.
Yeah - he went to war, even as he was dying, with the bots. Refused to restrict registration. It was the weirdest thing that that was how he wanted it to end.

Bevy

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Certainly not the Leftist ones. Look what you people do to forums?

He may have passed on the keys, but I don't recall anyone stepping up.
This place looks absolutely abrim with posters to me, how's tbcensorship doing nowadays anyway?

Last edited: