Whatever happened to that poster

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
with the pierced penis? The one who lobbied to get rid of me and did manage to get rid of Q? Was he ban hammered?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
No. You can check that yourself by going to members list.
That nic has been assboxed a bit tho.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He frequently displayed his heavy metal penis...Caskur didn't save it to her hard drive because it wasn't very appealing and she always saves every photo posted in the so called community.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
he called himself 'Bonkers'

kV5RoMP.jpg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Brainfault? He was having a neverending meltdown in Flea's server, having his usual fits of "I'm going to kill you" and now he sits alone in his Discord server, waiting for anyone to go in there and say hi to him.

Last edited:

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
He once donated 50 kangaroo dollars to a lady with a disabled child I help here in Brazoo and he saw that as some kind of deed to my person.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He once donated 50 kangaroo dollars to a lady with a disabled child I help here in Brazoo and he saw that as some kind of deed to my person.
that was when I started loosing respect for him, who the fuck does something so nice then turns around a throws it in your face, I read it irt I was shocked, he seemed so solid .... and than a little bit of bad comedic timing on his part with me meh fuck himmm ..

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
that was when I started loosing respect for him, who the fuck does something so nice then turns around a throws it in your face, I read it irt I was shocked, he seemed so solid .... and than a little bit of bad comedic timing on his part with me meh fuck himmm ..

Yeah, he wanted me to take his side and fight the people he didn't like and he flipped on me when I didn't

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
He's somewhere crying out about how his life struggles hurt him, judging others and inflicting pain to his sex cause Noone hears his cries ..

Maybe this time he'll choke on his own vomit and drown in his miserable tears
Come on grimm, Break's alright... his wires are just a tad fried.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I like Breakfall.

That's the thing, even though he wished me dead and threatened me several times, I can't hate him. When we were doing the voice chat thing in Flea's server, there were moments when it was only me, prowler and him talking and he revealed some aspects about his life, so I understand where all this anger is coming from. But I don't think I deserved all that bullshit, so I just ignored him and in the end, he left the server because he was making everyone uncomfortable with his bouts of rage against me.