Whatever happened to that poster

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That's the thing, even though he wished me dead and threatened me several times, I can't hate him. When we were doing the voice chat thing in Flea's server, there were moments when it was only me, prowler and him talking and he revealed some aspects about his life, so I understand where all this anger is coming from. But I don't think I deserved all that bullshit, so I just ignored him and in the end, he left the server because he was making everyone uncomfortable with his bouts of rage against me.
he made me leave, I liked it too...talking with you guise

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
That's the thing, even though he wished me dead and threatened me several times, I can't hate him. When we were doing the voice chat thing in Flea's server, there were moments when it was only me, prowler and him talking and he revealed some aspects about his life, so I understand where all this anger is coming from. But I don't think I deserved all that bullshit, so I just ignored him and in the end, he left the server because he was making everyone uncomfortable with his bouts of rage against me.
He was always pretty cordial with me but I believe that he is sick with an alcohol addiction so many times when he posted it was difficult to understand him. lol

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
He was always pretty cordial with me but I believe that he is sick with an alcohol addiction so many times when he posted it was difficult to understand him. lol
After the first time he gave me shit for not joining him in his fights against Lily and Admin, I let it slip and we became civil to each other again, every time I saw him in Discord I greeted him normally and never had a problem with him.

Until a month or so again, he posted a pic of pointy stick calling it a walking cane and I jokingly told him to poke his wife with it.

Dude went apeshit, saying I was telling him to stab his wife and how it was disrespectful talking about her and blah blah, like he didn't brought her name countless times during our convos.

I asked him if he knew the difference between poking and stabbing and even posted the dictionary entries showing they're entirely different and he didn't budge, so I just told him to fuck off and put him on ignore.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

There was no need to take his issues to a Discord discussion. It's a little crazy.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
There was no need to take his issues to a Discord discussion. It's a little crazy.

It really didn't bother me, he needed to vent or whatever, it's normal to mention personal things while you're talking to friends and that's probably what pissed me off the most, I really listened to what he had to say and then he treated me like we were strangers

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It really didn't bother me, he needed to vent or whatever, it's normal to mention personal things while you're talking to friends and that's probably what pissed me off the most, I really listened to what he had to say and then he treated me like we were strangers

He's a little one-sided in what he considers friendships. I supported him for a long time until he turned on me for not turning on Flynn. I don't turn on people because of what others say. People have to do something to me directly to get scrutiny from me. Then I decide what I'm going to do.

I feel like most of you are fairly pleasant acquaintances here, but don't really consider online people friends. My definition of friend goes a little deeper than a few laughs and shifting alliances in the Battle of Stupid.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
WTF are you talking about little bitch? You've been gone because you don't have much back up anymore, bitch.

Put down that hunk of raw meat and pay attention.

Yeah, he wanted me to take his side and fight the people he didn't like and he flipped on me when I didn't

What Rancid said here is something that you're renowned for...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
fedupep.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck off ya Bozo fuck. Sort your shit out and maybe you might meet a decent woman one day. When you suggested that I stab my wife with one of my weapons, you were dead to me.
The problem with you ya black cunt, is that you can dish it out, but you can’t take it. Worse mistake in my life was giving you money for your mercy fuck. Fucking dog! Die already.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He's a little one-sided in what he considers friendships. I supported him for a long time until he turned on me for not turning on Flynn. I don't turn on people because of what others say. People have to do something to me directly to get scrutiny from me. Then I decide what I'm going to do.

I feel like most of you are fairly pleasant acquaintances here, but don't really consider online people friends. My definition of friend goes a little deeper than a few laughs and shifting alliances in the Battle of Stupid.
Listen here biatch….you can try and bullshit yourself into believing that shit, but nobody buys into it. You flipped when I failed to back you up after Flea and Dove were giving you a serve. Just to jog your memory….you emailed me and had a go at me for no reason.
So shut the fuck up ya fat cunt!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
with the pierced penis? The one who lobbied to get rid of me and did manage to get rid of Q? Was he ban hammered?
Q was a nonce….and you were gullible. Just go have a solid shit on the toilet and put on some perfume to rid yourself of the aftermath ya bum! Löl

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I loved the fucker like my Cat, I dunnO why he couldn't have jus said sorry, it's not like we weren't E-buds
Nice to see you around, stay nimble my friend
I was never your mate nonce. I felt awkward when you cried on the phone to me, even a bit sympathetic for your loss. But your true colours always come out. I couldn’t give a fuck if you developed cancer and died an agonising death. You have an unsavoury habit of talking about kiddy fiddling, and this has been going on for years not only here but on other platforms too.That’s pure projection in my book. There’s only one thing I hate more than a thief, and that’s a paedophile such as yourself.
Kill yourself nonce!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Brainfault? He was having a neverending meltdown in Flea's server, having his usual fits of "I'm going to kill you" and now he sits alone in his Discord server, waiting for anyone to go in there and say hi to him.
Fucking hell…I trolled you and you moaned like a biatch. I even asked some of the members if I should be more merciful. The truth of the matter is that you’re a dumb cunt, and I couldn’t stand that monotonous Bozo voice of yours. You probably don’t even clean the shit from behind your anus flaps, that’s why you can’t keep a woman in your life. You smell like shit! Black cunt. Löl

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I was never your mate nonce. I felt awkward when you cried on the phone to me, even a bit sympathetic for your loss. But your true colours always come out. I couldn’t give a fuck if you developed cancer and died an agonising death. You have an unsavoury habit of talking about kiddy fiddling, and this has been going on for years not only here but on other platforms too.That’s pure projection in my book. There’s only one thing I hate more than a thief, and that’s a paedophile such as yourself.
Kill yourself nonce!
ped said wot ??

No One

Factory Bastard
Listen here biatch….you can try and bullshit yourself into believing that shit, but nobody buys into it. You flipped when I failed to back you up after Flea and Dove were giving you a serve. Just to jog your memory….you emailed me and had a go at me for no reason.
So shut the fuck up ya fat cunt!
The disloyalty shown was very sad and unfortunate.