Whatever happened to the Discords?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
That's almost but not quite correct.
Actually I don't say anything in private I wouldn't stand behind 100% in public; that way I don't have to give any fucks about what does or doesn't get "leaked".

/shrug

Every chat we’ve had has been really cool. We’re all adults and chat like civilized human beings.

I wouldn’t use anything said in there on these forums. That’s just proper chat etiquette. However, she would, in a heartbeat.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Every chat we’ve had has been really cool. We’re all adults and chat like civilized human beings.

I wouldn’t use anything said in there on these forums. That’s just proper chat etiquette. However, she would, in a heartbeat.

I laugh at you. You know why? You are projecting.

I heard not to trust you many moons ago. So, I tested it. I told you some stories, with a twist, to see if they would ever be dropped online. And you did. They're posted at this forum.

Same with Dove.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I laugh at you. You know why? You are projecting.

I heard not to trust you many moons ago. So, I tested it. I told you some stories, with a twist, to see if they would ever be dropped online. And you did. They're posted at this forum.

Same with Dove.

Shut the fuck up. No one gives a fuck about your stories nor has anyone repeated anything. Only one that does that shit is you, you hateful cow.

You’ve done it repeatedly to everyone here. No one needs to use your personal info. Not with the dating shit floating around about you.

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Yes, I wondered how you would know what's up with me. Unless you were willing to give gossip any credence.

Huh?
I wasn't talking about you at all.
I was merely clarifying that I don't guard what I say/post to others privately so much as I simply don't play silly buggers and therefore anything I've imparted privately is no different than what I'd say publicly.

What you see is what you get and that's the same no matter where you got it.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Huh?
I wasn't talking about you at all.
I was merely clarifying that I don't guard what I say/post to others privately so much as I simply don't play silly buggers and therefore anything I've imparted privately is no different than what I'd say publicly.

What you see is what you get and that's the same no matter where you got it.

She was talking about me and she has been. . She said something about you know what was up with me. I thought that was strange. I do see that you're a straight shooter and I have seen that since I first saw you posting.

All I had to do was say I'd join a Discord and it's been nothing but negativity.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
She was talking about me and she has been. . She said something about you know what was up with me. I thought that was strange. I do see that you're a straight shooter and I have seen that since I first saw you posting.

All I had to do was say I'd join a Discord and it's been nothing but negativity.

I’ve been telling the truth. You ain’t slick, trust me.

No one wants you in there. If you know how to act and be civilized with people, it might be different.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve been telling the truth. You ain’t slick, trust me.

No one wants you in there. If you know how to act and be civilized with people, it might be different.

Grow up. You've been one of the most foul persons at forums ever. You've talked about it yourself, openly, proudly.

I haven't done jack shit to anyone.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Grow up. You've been one of the most foul persons at forums ever. You've talked about it yourself, openly, proudly.

I haven't done jack shit to anyone.

Woo-Kay. Sure you haven’t.

You just flame members dead relatives and kids. You’re forum poison. That much is pretty obvious.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Why would anyone want to chat with someone who uses personal stuff discussed on the board? Those of us who act right, don’t do that.

Vit knows what’s up with her. He knows not to discuss anything he don’t want used against him later.
Says The Queen Parrot. LOL!

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
You just flame respectable members here for no reason whatsofucking ever. You’re forum poison. That much is pretty obvious.

Where's my goddamn invitation to your new flame forum? I'm a patient man, up to some violent point...

SSS
- *taps foot wearing a troubling Frozen Bitch Face*

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shut the fuck up. No one gives a fuck about your stories nor has anyone repeated anything. Only one that does that shit is you, you hateful cow.

You’ve done it repeatedly to everyone here. No one needs to use your personal info. Not with the dating shit floating around about you.

I laugh at you blubbery fat ass. Loser