Whatever happened to the Discords?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I don't get it. I was able to join _47's server just by following the link in this thread. And can't people post text/voice messages whenever they are there for ppl to respond to later? Wouldn't someone figure out what time most ppl are about just by using it more?
you can use me moAR !

ffs
HI !

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I am avail between the fucks my life is giving up the ass atm

OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Adds visit _47 discord on the first wed at 5 pm to bucket list calendar.
Also adds visit discord whenever I fuckin' feel like it to bucket list calendar.

No.
You can only show up at Official _47 sanctioned Discord chats.
No independent and/or spontaneous chats allowed.
I thought I made that abundantly clear in my previous responses?

</sarc>

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If that’s the case, why does everyone here (minus the tards) love and respect me? You see people treat me completely different than how they treat you.

You reserve your hatred for those you perceive as weak.

I'm not popular, it's true. I didn't join troll forums to be popular. Seeking approval from masses of assholes is a sign of weakness in my eyes.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
If that’s the case, why does everyone here (minus the tards) love and respect me? You see people treat me completely different than how they treat you.
Tekrzck.jpg

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Excellent question. One that will be undoubtedly answered with how you're a "fag" or something of the sort.
Apparently the latest trope from the eternally butthurt brigade is that "Sindy" and I are an item, must be the evolution of the "Admin. Sucks Cock" tr0all made famous by the poster known as 'Stubby Penis'

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's a good point.

Right then.
I'll kick it off with a monthly recurring Discord.
First Wednesday night (Thursday for those of you in England, Scotland, and Australia).

5pm - Los Angeles
8pm - New York
10pm - Rio de Janeiro
2am - London & Glasgow
11am - Sydney
You racist fuck !

English people do go to work you know ! Just admit you don't want us !

All jokes aside it's not a problem.I just pop on there on a whim and see whos about.Had a decent chat with Rancid the other afternoon.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
You reserve your hatred for those you perceive as weak.

I'm not popular, it's true. I didn't join troll forums to be popular. Seeking approval from masses of assholes is a sign of weakness in my eyes.

It’s not that you’re not popular. You’re just not liked.

Maybe if you could participate like a normal human being, things might change and people would be more welcoming to you.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
It’s not that you’re not popular. You’re just not liked.

Maybe if you could participate like a normal human being, things might change and people would be more welcoming to you.
I heard online you're having a lesbian relationship with Marjorie Taylor Green's feet.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Garraty_47

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
You racist fuck !

English people do go to work you know ! Just admit you don't want us !

That's entirely your fault for living where it's 2am when the civilized world might just be thinking about having dinner.

Have your new king whats-his-face fix your fucking clocks!

All jokes aside it's not a problem.I just pop on there on a whim and see whos about.Had a decent chat with Rancid the other afternoon.

Any time you feel like doing a Discord say something here; if I'm around and free I'd absolutely join in.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
she has done hard time with the best of them... plus she is funny. Mean and funny. That works on flame forums.
Some of them here Cask don't know we have been at this flame/troll thing for 15-20 years.

And have never witnessed some of the epic fights we have had with each other.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Some of them here Cask don't know we have been at this flame/troll thing for 15-20 years.

And have never witnessed some of the epic fights we have had with each other.

You say many of you have been flaming for 15 to 20 years...did you all at least get a free meal at Burger King for that many years of dedicated service to forum foolishness?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Trolling started around fires when slopeheads still roamed the earth...
Can verify, I went through past lives regression therapy online and met one of my most ancient ancestors, in an ancient ancestor chat room he was a Poet/Warrior in early Atlantis, I asked him if he knew any good jokes, he replied "Your Mom"

Last edited: