Whatever you do, don't point out that every single

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So an poster who might have averaged 2 or 3 posts a day is a "spamming jackass?"

I see ...

Are you talking about that spastic monkey, Oerdin?

He was warned many times about politics. How many times does he need to be reminded? Why are you making it seem that Oerdin was just an innocent bystander? He was purposely trying to incite other posters with his "political talk" which he was warned many times about.

How come when someone gets what they deserve, it's always unfair and biased?

C'mon Reggie. You're smarter than that.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you talking about that spastic monkey, Oerdin?

He was warned many times about politics. How many times does he need to be reminded? Why are you making it seem that Oerdin was just an innocent bystander? He was purposely trying to incite other posters with his "political talk" which he was warned many times about.

How come when someone gets what they deserve, it's always unfair and biased?

C'mon Reggie. You're smarter than that.
True about Oerdin. 100%. But No One hardly posted at all.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
But didn't he insist on posting about politics immediately after BF announced that he was tired of politics?

I thought we were talking about Oerdin. My bad.

No One aka DeportLiberals has only posted a handful of times, I cannot remember if his posts were political. If I can't remember, then it's safe to assume he didn't, but don't quote me on that.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought we were talking about Oerdin. My bad.

No One aka DeportLiberals has only posted a handful of times, I cannot remember if his posts were political. If I can't remember, then it's safe to assume he didn't, but don't quote me on that.

True, most of his posts are devoted to me, even when I'm not here. He thinks that is TROLLING ME. And he's getting or has gotten a PhD. It certainly tarnishes the shine of an advanced degree don't it?