Hey DKG or whatever your name is

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oak, that was from over a year ago. Why are you letting these people troll you?

A year ago? How does that matter? When did your "I don't talk about Lily thing begin?" When did you and I agree that we weren't at odds anymore?

Look, I'm not looking for a fight, but I am tired of you flip flopping on me for two has been tricks.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
A year ago? How does that matter? When did your "I don't talk about Lily thing begin?" When did you and I agree that we weren't at odds anymore?

Look, I'm not looking for a fight, but I am tired of you flip flopping on me for two has been tricks.

Ok, let me rephrase then

I haven’t attacked you in a very long time over there. If anything, I’ve said that I feel I have a bond with you, hence it being very hard for me to go off. That’s as soft as I’m gonna get here.

I’m very pissed right now. They’re saying that Panera might stop selling those charged lemonades cuz if some idiots with heart problems that died from drinking them. That drink keeps me going all day. If it’s banned, I’m screwed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok, let me rephrase then

I haven’t attacked you in a very long time over there. If anything, I’ve said that I feel I have a bond with you, hence it being very hard for me to go off. That’s as soft as I’m gonna get here.

I’m very pissed right now. They’re saying that Panera might stop selling those charged lemonades cuz if some idiots with heart problems that died from drinking them. That drink keeps me going all day. If it’s banned, I’m screwed.

You don't need to go soft. What I do want to get through to you is that I have never intentionally gone against you.

As for your Panera lemonade, well, I too hate it when a product I like is eliminated. I can commiserate. There's this ice cream flavor at Baskin-Robbins they sell only seasonally and you just never know when it will actually be in the store. I feel like a dumbass checking in to see if they have it. I've completely missed it for two years in a row. I don't even like the alternate flavors anymore.