Everyday when I wake up now it's like...

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey look, another fucking POS who needs killing

I should save these links for when some people we know say things like "Duh, no liberal defends PLEASE ASS BOX ME!"

Now I ask you, what kind of society are we living in which people like that can pop their sebaceous heads from the swamp they inhabit and make those comments without fear of being hunted down and shot?

For me, this is WORSE than the stupid fucks who defend murderers not going to jail.

And think, that fucking peeedddd0000 Jabah there is a fucking PRE-K TEACHER!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They have systematically doing this since 2010 and the Obama admin pushed this into virtually all teachers training and certification courses plus they coordinated with teachers unions to bring it about. Trump never knew or paid attention to details so didn't dismantle any of it. Biden however has doubled down in politicizing public education just like he has every aspect and agency of government.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
They have systematically doing this since 2010 and the Obama admin pushed this into virtually all teachers training and certification courses plus they coordinated with teachers unions to bring it about. Trump never knew or paid attention to details so didn't dismantle any of it. Biden however has doubled down in politicizing public education just like he has every aspect and agency of government.
It's almost like they want things to get so insane, so intolerable, so outrageous, that people finally lose their cool and starts killing each other indiscriminately.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Or maybe want to make society break down so they can propose a big "new solution" which is exactly the same as all the old authoritarian solutions. The WEF says it wants to reduce human population from 8 billion to 500 million or by 7.5/8ths. Gee, they have also been heavily pushing this "gay rights" and sterilizing kids things too.

They are making it world wide and they certainly have an agenda. No, it's not for our own good.

OP
OP
RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Brazoo may be a shithole in many aspects, but talk like that will get you killed very quickly here

Especially if you're a teacher