DR Ben Carson wants you to be sure and take your Hydroxychloroquine, everyday!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No. I looked for a laughing gif, and when I saw Danny Glover, I chose him, because I love that guy. You people see race in everything. I hate Carson because he's a dumbass, and I love Glover because he's very bright and compassionate. I don't care that either of them is black. Racist.

I don't think everything Carson said was dumb.

If anything, he was one of the more moderate Republicansof the bunch.
In spite of Carson's flaws, it would have been preferable to have him as President instead of Trump
Carson fell short on many cunts, but at least he had some principles.
Trump has or didn't have any.

I think all Carson is saying is that the Establishment is just pushing vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, and make sure it's Pfizer! Or Moderna!

Perhaps Carson has a point that other treatments, tho not a cure, might help in reducing the worst symptoms of COVID and possibly even save lives. I don't think Carson says in that video to abandon vaccines, but just to consider other treatments.

Actually LotusBud, one nation which didn't rely upon the USA or the WHO to save them that is doing quit well, is Cuba:

...and yet Cuba's death and infection rates are much lower than the USA and many developed nations.

They devised their own treatments and vaccines & they're working than many developed nations.

Cuba actually has a better medical system than the US. Much better.

So does Costa Rica. The Caja cost $60. Per month. Drs visits, prescription drugs, etc. Excellent medical care.

Yea, real fukin great until you need REAL doctoring.

I swear it’s better than your kitchen table.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's always fun when randos with absolutely zero education in pharmaceuticals or medicine or infectious disease read a corporate media source and feel all qualified to mock a fucking DOCTOR.

I know. Those dummy dum doctors. Its democrat politicains and their media fluffers who are the experts, dangit.

Imagine your medical decisions being decided by your political stance. Yeah. That's how Dunning Krueger dumb these people are.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
No. I looked for a laughing gif, and when I saw Danny Glover, I chose him, because I love that guy. You people see race in everything. I hate Carson because he's a dumbass, and I love Glover because he's very bright and compassionate. I don't care that either of them is black. Racist.

In spite of Carson's flaws, it would have been preferable to have him as President instead of Trump

I think all Carson is saying is that the Establishment is just pushing vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, and make sure it's Pfizer! Or Moderna!

Perhaps Carson has a point that other treatments, tho not a cure, might help in reducing the worst symptoms of COVID and possibly even save lives. I don't think Carson says in that video to abandon vaccines, but just to consider other treatments.

Actually LotusBud, one nation which didn't rely upon the USA or the WHO to save them that is doing quit well, is Cuba:

...and yet Cuba's death and infection rates are much lower than the USA and many developed nations.

They devised their own treatments and vaccines & they're working than many developed nations.

Fuck off! LMAO

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck off! LMAO

You live in a country with nationalized healthcare. You have no idea what a nightmare the system in the US is. It's reprehensible. Therefore, you fuck off!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fuck off! LMAO

You live in a country with nationalized healthcare. You have no idea what a nightmare the system in the US is. It's reprehensible. Therefore, you fuck off!

You mean the system in CA.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck off! LMAO

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard
Lose the gotdam crows, they remind me of a bad luck bitching whooman.

You might try to stay on topic here. Start a thread about the crows if they're melting you, snowflake.

Like I said, bad luck bitching whooman.

Like I said, you have no respect for the very few TOS here. Traitor.
Put a sane sensible normal Conservative in charge and we'll see who abides by the TOS.
Oh and nice job trying to squeal on me whoooman.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You might try to stay on topic here. Start a thread about the crows if they're melting you, snowflake.

Put a sane sensible normal Conservative in charge and we'll see who abides by the TOS.

Did I try to squeal on you? I was directly speaking to you. If I had been squealing, I would have directed my post to @Bastard Factory, now wouldn't I have?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
So far the only proof of Dr Trump's mystery drug being widely used in the treatment of the covid's is a lot of hearsay, "he said, she said"....documentation kiddos, or stfu.

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

Did I try to squeal on you? I was directly speaking to you. If I had been squealing, I would have directed my post to @Bastard Factory, now wouldn't I have?

Either you are the most obtuse thing on this site or you are in the mid stages of dementia. I wish you well.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Either you are the most obtuse thing on this site or you are in the mid stages of dementia. I wish you well.

False dilemma. Cheers to you, too.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fuck off! LMAO

lyin whore.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
How did that guy ever become a doctor?

You think black people can't become doctors?
SMFH
Not just a doctor. The guy is a brain surgeon. But since he’s not one of their uncle toms none of that counts
Hey Punky, show me the peer reviewed studies supporting Trump's brain fart as accepted medicine let alone science....also how many prescriptions are being given out for hydrox. during this pandemic for this virus???? I have not heard a peep about it until, this so called "Brain Surgeon" brought it up.....I'll ask my Long hauling Covid patient Cuz, if she's been sent to a brain surgeon by her Covid care team..

Here's something for you to study, faggot

1vjxppzccfo41.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
How did that guy ever become a doctor?

You think black people can't become doctors?
SMFH
Not just a doctor. The guy is a brain surgeon. But since he’s not one of their uncle toms none of that counts
Hey Punky, show me the peer reviewed studies supporting Trump's brain fart as accepted medicine let alone science....also how many prescriptions are being given out for hydrox. during this pandemic for this virus???? I have not heard a peep about it until, this so called "Brain Surgeon" brought it up.....I'll ask my Long hauling Covid patient Cuz, if she's been sent to a brain surgeon by her Covid care team..

Here's something for you to study, faggot

1vjxppzccfo41.jpg

3 of those and Locustbug gets a snack...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So far the only proof of Dr Trump's mystery drug being widely used in the treatment of the covid's is a lot of hearsay, "he said, she said"....documentation kiddos, or stfu.

False.

Trump just said it was showing promise. And it was and is.

Before SARS became political and made you pretend to care, there were studies in 2005 showing it was helping improve SARS symptoms.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Again I don't expect you to cite anything to back shit you say or care about anything outside your sociopathic leftarded narratives of hate but you shouldnt be spreading misinformation either.

How about those Democrat governor scum bags who decided they know better than doctors and patients? You'll applaud any left statist infringement no matter who gets harmed.

No one believes you guys give a genuine fuck.....so stfu, you aren't qualified to mock doctors.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Christ.

These people need to stick to shooting minorities for racial justice. Leave medical science to actual scientists.

Clap through "Con. Fir. Ma. Tion. Bias."

You are unfit. Stfu and listen to doctors. Only leftards listen to politicains over medical stuff. The rest of us have functioning brains.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fuck off! LMAO

It has always been good for my family and I but we always had good insurance. Even when my mother had cancer and a stroke the coverage was excellent.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck off! LMAO

It has always been good for my family and I but we always had good insurance. Even when my mother had cancer and a stroke the coverage was excellent.

Yeah, but you were lucky. People who don't have insurance or who have shitty insurance are really up shit's creek in the USA, unlike any other developed country. It's unforgiveable.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The National Institute of Health (NIH) says that studies of early use of hydrpxychloroquine immediately after infection have shown promise for reducing both effects and duration of infection especially when you team it with a simple antibiotic and a multivitamin containing zinc and vitamin D.

It is sad some people ignore science simply because of who the messenger is.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The National Institute of Health (NIH) says that studies of early use of hydrpxychloroquine immediately after infection have shown promise for reducing both effects and duration of infection especially when you team it with a simple antibiotic and a multivitamin containing zinc and vitamin D.

It is sad some people ignore science simply because of who the messenger is.

Yes, according to the science in your link:

• The COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) recommends against the use of chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine with or without azithromycin for the treatment of COVID-19 in hospitalized patients (AI).
  • In nonhospitalized patients, the Panel recommends against the use of chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine with or without azithromycin for the treatment of COVID-19, except in a clinical trial (AIIa).
  • The Panel recommends against the use of high-dose chloroquine (600 mg twice daily for 10 days) for the treatment of COVID-19 (AI).