DR Ben Carson wants you to be sure and take your Hydroxychloroquine, everyday!

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

tenor.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LMAO! Retard libs mock things that work? Of course they do! Just like they mock not wearing paper masks....something that cant possible work. After all, paper masks are made to stop BACTERIA, NOT VIRUS'. Says so on the fukin box! PWN3D!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
meanwhile Red states without lockdowns are doing better than the commie states

go figure

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
LMAO! Retard libs mock things that work? Of course they do! Just like they mock not wearing paper masks....something that cant possible work. After all, paper masks are made to stop BACTERIA, NOT VIRUS'. Says so on the fukin box! PWN3D!
No one will ever win the King Retard Crown from you!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How did that guy ever become a doctor?

You think black people can't become doctors?
SMFH

Is that what I said?

giphy.gif

No, I think stupid people can't become doctors. You know. Like you could never become a doctor. Are you black? I don't think so. But I know you're stupid.
I see you edited in a black guy just to show you're not a wee racist... lol big titty dum dum :TrainWreck:

No. I looked for a laughing gif, and when I saw Danny Glover, I chose him, because I love that guy. You people see race in everything. I hate Carson because he's a dumbass, and I love Glover because he's very bright and compassionate. I don't care that either of them is black. Racist.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️

SMFH
Not just a doctor. The guy is a brain surgeon. But since he’s not one of their uncle toms none of that counts
Hey Punky, show me the peer reviewed studies supporting Trump's brain fart as accepted medicine let alone science....also how many prescriptions are being given out for hydrox. during this pandemic for this virus???? I have not heard a peep about it until, this so called "Brain Surgeon" brought it up.....I'll ask my Long hauling Covid patient Cuz, if she's been sent to a brain surgeon by her Covid care team..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

SMFH

Is that what I said?

giphy.gif

No, I think stupid people can't become doctors. You know. Like you could never become a doctor. Are you black? I don't think so. But I know you're stupid.
I see you edited in a black guy just to show you're not a wee racist... lol big titty dum dum :TrainWreck:

No. I looked for a laughing gif, and when I saw Danny Glover, I chose him, because I love that guy. You people see race in everything. I hate Carson because he's a dumbass, and I love Glover because he's very bright and compassionate. I don't care that either of them is black. Racist.
I don't believe you

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

SMFH

Is that what I said?

giphy.gif

I don't believe you

Well, good for you. I don't give a fuck.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I don't think everything Carson said was dumb.

If anything, he was one of the more moderate Republicansof the bunch.
In spite of Carson's flaws, it would have been preferable to have him as President instead of Trump
Carson fell short on many counts, but at least he had some principles.
Trump has or didn't have any.

I think all Carson is saying is that the Establishment is just pushing vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, and make sure it's Pfizer! Or Moderna!

Perhaps Carson has a point that other treatments, tho not a cure, might help in reducing the worst symptoms of COVID and possibly even save lives. I don't think Carson says in that video to abandon vaccines, but just to consider other treatments.

Actually LotusBud, one nation which didn't rely upon the USA or the WHO to save them that is doing quit well, is Cuba:

...and yet Cuba's death and infection rates are much lower than the USA and many developed nations.

They devised their own treatments and vaccines & they're working than many developed nations.

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

In spite of Carson's flaws, it would have been preferable to have him as President instead of Trump
Carson fell short on many cunts, but at least he had some principles.

I think all Carson is saying is that the Establishment is just pushing vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, and make sure it's Pfizer! Or Moderna!

Perhaps Carson has a point that other treatments, tho not a cure, might help in reducing the worst symptoms of COVID and possibly even save lives. I don't think Carson says in that video to abandon vaccines, but just to consider other treatments.

Actually LotusBud, one nation which didn't rely upon the USA or the WHO to save them that is doing quit well, is Cuba:

...and yet Cuba's death and infection rates are much lower than the USA and many developed nations.

They devised their own treatments and vaccines & they're working than many developed nations.

Cuba actually has a better medical system than the US. Much better.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

SMFH
Not just a doctor. The guy is a brain surgeon. But since he’s not one of their uncle toms none of that counts

Yet we get lectured to by Dr. Bill Gates about getting jabbed....

I think all Gates and the mega corporations are only after profits.

When places like Cuba are doing a better job contiating the virus & are possibly making better more effective vaccines, its apparent that the corporations put money before people.

Last edited:

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No, not even close, dumb ass. Just because your puppet masters say its so, doesnt make it so. cuba is a terd wurld shithole. They DONT have all the greatest doctors and diag equipment. There aint no cuba mayo clinic either. Fuk sakes you're a dumb bitch!

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

SMFH

Is that what I said?

giphy.gif

Fess up. You got caught on your implicit bias. We know that you meant he isn't smart enough to be a brain surgeon cuz black. Admit it and move the hell on.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So does Costa Rica. The Caja cost $60. Per month. Drs visits, prescription drugs, etc. Excellent medical care.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So does Costa Rica. The Caja cost $60. Per month. Drs visits, prescription drugs, etc. Excellent medical care.

Yea, real fukin great until you need REAL doctoring.

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

Yea, real fukin great until you need REAL doctoring.

Yup, that's when they go to the Cleveland Clinic.