DR Ben Carson wants you to be sure and take your Hydroxychloroquine, everyday!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No. I looked for a laughing gif, and when I saw Danny Glover, I chose him, because I love that guy. You people see race in everything. I hate Carson because he's a dumbass, and I love Glover because he's very bright and compassionate. I don't care that either of them is black. Racist.

I don't think everything Carson said was dumb.

If anything, he was one of the more moderate Republicansof the bunch.
In spite of Carson's flaws, it would have been preferable to have him as President instead of Trump
Carson fell short on many cunts, but at least he had some principles.
Trump has or didn't have any.

I think all Carson is saying is that the Establishment is just pushing vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, and make sure it's Pfizer! Or Moderna!

Perhaps Carson has a point that other treatments, tho not a cure, might help in reducing the worst symptoms of COVID and possibly even save lives. I don't think Carson says in that video to abandon vaccines, but just to consider other treatments.

Actually LotusBud, one nation which didn't rely upon the USA or the WHO to save them that is doing quit well, is Cuba:

...and yet Cuba's death and infection rates are much lower than the USA and many developed nations.

They devised their own treatments and vaccines & they're working than many developed nations.

Cuba actually has a better medical system than the US. Much better.

Fuck off! LMAO

You live in a country with nationalized healthcare. You have no idea what a nightmare the system in the US is. It's reprehensible. Therefore, you fuck off!

It has always been good for my family and I but we always had good insurance. Even when my mother had cancer and a stroke the coverage was excellent.

Yeah, but you were lucky. People who don't have insurance or who have shitty insurance are really up shit's creek in the USA, unlike any other developed country. It's unforgiveable.

You mean in CA.

Each state has it's own state medically needy system.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The National Institute of Health (NIH) says that studies of early use of hydrpxychloroquine immediately after infection have shown promise for reducing both effects and duration of infection especially when you team it with a simple antibiotic and a multivitamin containing zinc and vitamin D.

It is sad some people ignore science simply because of who the messenger is.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

They dont understand it's not political.

And it's a brand new human virus.....so there is no solid science on anything yet. Politics interfering with this likely caused a lot of preventable deaths.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The National Institute of Health (NIH) says that studies of early use of hydrpxychloroquine immediately after infection have shown promise for reducing both effects and duration of infection especially when you team it with a simple antibiotic and a multivitamin containing zinc and vitamin D.

It is sad some people ignore science simply because of who the messenger is.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yes, according to the science in your link:

• The COVID-19 Treatment Guidelines Panel (the Panel) recommends against the use of chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine with or without azithromycin for the treatment of COVID-19 in hospitalized patients (AI).
  • In nonhospitalized patients, the Panel recommends against the use of chloroquine or hydroxychloroquine with or without azithromycin for the treatment of COVID-19, except in a clinical trial (AIIa).
  • The Panel recommends against the use of high-dose chloroquine (600 mg twice daily for 10 days) for the treatment of COVID-19 (AI).

If you read it it says insufficient data but shows promise. In other words they want more studies done before they embrace it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No. I looked for a laughing gif, and when I saw Danny Glover, I chose him, because I love that guy. You people see race in everything. I hate Carson because he's a dumbass, and I love Glover because he's very bright and compassionate. I don't care that either of them is black. Racist.

In spite of Carson's flaws, it would have been preferable to have him as President instead of Trump

I think all Carson is saying is that the Establishment is just pushing vaccine, vaccine, vaccine, and make sure it's Pfizer! Or Moderna!

Perhaps Carson has a point that other treatments, tho not a cure, might help in reducing the worst symptoms of COVID and possibly even save lives. I don't think Carson says in that video to abandon vaccines, but just to consider other treatments.

Actually LotusBud, one nation which didn't rely upon the USA or the WHO to save them that is doing quit well, is Cuba:

...and yet Cuba's death and infection rates are much lower than the USA and many developed nations.

They devised their own treatments and vaccines & they're working than many developed nations.

Fuck off! LMAO

You live in a country with nationalized healthcare. You have no idea what a nightmare the system in the US is. It's reprehensible. Therefore, you fuck off!

It has always been good for my family and I but we always had good insurance. Even when my mother had cancer and a stroke the coverage was excellent.

Yeah, but you were lucky. People who don't have insurance or who have shitty insurance are really up shit's creek in the USA, unlike any other developed country. It's unforgiveable.

People who are poor can get MediCAL (the state version of medicaid) and while under insurance was a problem California regulated that with higher minimum coverages way back in the 1990's and they were expanded in 2009 by the ACA.

In short, you are just wrong because medical care here is for sure better than 90% of the world and arguably better than most of the rest. People like you like to scream and moan a lot claiming it is the worst ever but you mostly speak from a place of ignorance.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fuck off! LMAO

People who are poor can get MediCAL (the state version of medicaid) and while under insurance was a problem California regulated that with higher minimum coverages way back in the 1990's and they were expanded in 2009 by the ACA.

In short, you are just wrong because medical care here is for sure better than 90% of the world and arguably better than most of the rest. People like you like to scream and moan a lot claiming it is the worst ever but you mostly speak from a place of ignorance.

You do not understand how this works. Not everyone is insured by their employers, and millions of people who are NOT are also not poor enough to get Medicaid. Those people have to pay thousands per year just for insurance (forget co-pays and uncovered treatment and all that very American BS) and many, many people can't afford that. The ACA also does nothing for people who make above a minimal income. I'm from California and I know how that works for people uncovered by their jobs, so don't try to gaslight me.

Medical care in the US is simply NOT better than the rest of the world, and for millions it is far, far worse.

You're just fuckin lucky, and you think those who are unlucky should feel grateful that you ARE lucky. Fuck that shit.